Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Human Extinction

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 13 May 2004 - 08:27 AM

Apparently the birth rate here in Australia has been declining because most people these days just want to live for themselves.

I dont see how that could be true, I mean my older sisters have 7 kids between them and they are 24 and 26.

I dont know what the death rate over here is though, but its probably not that high because we dont suffer invasions or high crime rates etc...

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

#17    JTBob

JTBob

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

• Remember, enlightenment is a function of willpower, not of physical strength.

Posted 14 May 2004 - 01:30 AM

Well different cultures and nations have different views on children these days. Geographers classify this difference using "Demographic Transition Model". This classifies regions by population growth and death rates. So Australia would be at the final level of demographic transition, low natural increase rate (brith) and low death.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users