Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Strangeness of Denver Airport

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:42 AM

View PostRegency, on Aug 9 2009, 12:28 PM, said:

That is well wierd and dark.  What I find intreresting about it is that it such controversial designs never be allowed here in England, anything that might even slightly be offensive to anyone wouldn't be allowed.

We've got a plane suspended on the ceiling at our airport - that's as exciting as it gets.

Ditto here in Belgium, specially since Brussels is also is the EU headquarters 3 weeks out of 4, god forbid there is something offensive anywhere, that might upset an EU official.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#17    Benz

Benz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 281 posts

• Neck Yourself

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:41 PM

View PostMJT805, on Aug 4 2009, 02:24 AM, said:

I failed to see how that article "debunked" this idea/theory...
im with you, the article was merly information about the vid.............

Posted Image

#18    dsm_luck

dsm_luck

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:01 AM

View PostDarkNova@, on Aug 4 2009, 06:43 AM, said:

Wow, Both of you are from Denver?
So am I.

I love our freakin airport, It is gorgeous.
I have been to far too many airports..Compare ours to something like O'Hare which is dark and damp, Theres EVIL for ya! lol

I think the murals are beautiful and interesting, take from them what you want. The same for any piece of art.
As for the horse, most people in Denver hate it. It is pretty ugly, there is even a anti-horse website.

The airport is nice and painless to get through. The horse I think is supposed to represent the Denver Broncos, but it is pretty odd to be honest. Weird to have guests to our city see that right when they leave the airport hub. Beauty is subjective though.

The murals are just art.

#19    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,292 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:39 PM

View Postdsm_luck, on Aug 19 2009, 08:01 PM, said:

The airport is nice and painless to get through. The horse I think is supposed to represent the Denver Broncos, but it is pretty odd to be honest. Weird to have guests to our city see that right when they leave the airport hub. Beauty is subjective though.

The murals are just art.

:)Posted Image

Yeah, I think the glowing read eyes are a bit over the top.
:P

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#20    cheo_vl

cheo_vl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 281 posts

• "the oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:57 AM

lol i saw those images and now i really want to go there and see it in person, thanks for showing me yet another great place to take nice pics

#21    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:21 AM

View PostMJT805, on 03 August 2009 - 04:24 PM, said:

I failed to see how that article "debunked" this idea/theory...
I agree, Nothing in that link 'debunked' anything :sleepy:

Posted Image

#22    Jomon

Jomon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:41 PM

View Postninjadude, on 01 August 2009 - 03:15 AM, said:

pretty much bogus crap.

Debunked!

Ahhh, debunked?

Have you actually studied DIA? The murals alone could fill a PHD study. Then there is ALL the other stuff like, oh, like why was it built at huge, huge expense when not needed, why the unused space, underground areas etc etc etc?

My take on the mystery of the MIKE HIGH CITY is that is being tooled up as a Government/Military/Financial Elite base for any post major civil disturbance or earth change/natural disaster  scenario.

The whole 2012(ish) thing dovetails nicely into it.

For what it's worth I suspect that the chances of very large rock or rocks from space slamming into our blue planet are very high.
Apart from the plethora of ancient accounts from all over the world of cycles of destruction & rebirth affecting the earth there is also the fact that we are also significantly "overdue" for an impact incident/incidents with potential for massive levels of destruction and death. Do some Googling about the projected damage of earth impacts by relatively small bodies hitting us a a gazillion mph/kph. It really doesn't tkae much to mess things up! Quite mind blowing.

As the majority of impacts are likely to hit water (75% of the earth or somesuch) triggering Tsunamies Kilometers high, somewhere like Denver seems logical for TPTB to gather.
The symbolism surrounding DIA hints very strongly that Denver is being "branded" as a "members only" area!

"New World Airport Corporation" inscribed on the OFFICIAL PLAQUE!? An organization that DOES NOT EXIST! On the official plaque? Debunk that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users