Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Monster snake

skareb

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mallaliak

• baking

• skareb

• kenshinx

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The snake is big, but the "collossal" size is due to the camera angle.

Still.. It's one of the largest snakes atleast. (Want a good measurement? Those leaves, or grass straws in the machinery.)

maybe a bit of trick photography with the distance of everything? Not sure but look at the size of the scoop bit (dno the word...) on the machinery, it looks ridiculously big, as if its much closer to the camera than we are supposed to think..

With comparison to the teeth of the machinery... I would guess that the snake is at best between 5-6meters.. Possible it's just between 4-5meters.

if I'll be coming to face a snake of that size, I will probably go nuts!!!

Are you sure there was no editing that took place in this photo 'coz it is really long!

(Well, you can try scaling your photo next time, it's hard to scroll left to right.. ;) )

With comparison to the teeth of the machinery... I would guess that the snake is at best between 5-6meters.. Possible it's just between 4-5meters.

If that snake is 6 meter in length the guys in the pic must be less than 4 ft tall ?

If that snake is 6 meter in length the guys in the pic must be less than 4 ft tall ?

Why? They are in the background. It is just perspective. Reticulated pythons get to about 10m and that on hasn't reached that size. 6 metres seems about right.

its edited anyway i think. look at the machines furthest tooth right side. just below that u can see the green background through the snakes body? poor editing...

its edited anyway i think. look at the machines furthest tooth right side. just below that u can see the green background through the snakes body? poor editing...

Yep, thats what it looks like to me as well, also, a little more than half way towards the tip of the tail,

the snake's body appears to have been extended, as there is a sharp, unnatural change in the angle of the tail.

I agree it is probably the perspective that makes it look really big. I'd guess around 5 meters too. If it is not just a photoshop job.

Upon seeing a wonder of the natural world, the first response is apparently to kill it, than pose smiling.

Disgusting.

Looks like it may be a Reticulated Python, prehaps. They do reach over 20'.

I've got some more pictures of that snake in 'My Pictures'. It's listed as 'Snake eater'.

Apparently the crew killed it and cut it open. It had about 20 other snakes in it's stomach

that it had eaten. KennyB