Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Free Printable Ouija Boards Here =)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

Sandersnista

• 6,621 posts

• "Can't deny you're implacted, in the mayhem in my mind. You got me so frustrated, you should be mine!" - Rebecca Black, Person of Interest

Posted 11 May 2004 - 09:24 AM

Although some wallpapers and large images of existing professional ouija boards exist on the internet, its easier to get them to look right and customize them if you just make one yourself, so I did.

For anyone interested in trying out the "weej" but don't have one, or think you can't make one of your own with what you have lying around, here you go:

http://www.jpatt.net/files/toys/printouijaboards.zip

The above link is to a .zip archive containing the following:

8.5"x11" (standard "letter") MS-Word .doc file - "Orb" Chatboard
8.5"x11" (standard "letter") MS-Word .doc file - Traditional Style Board
11"x17" (standard "letter") MS-Word .doc file - "Orb" Chatboard
Traditional Style Board, 792x611 .gif
Orb Chatboard, 631x582 .gif

user posted image

I created these in, of all things, Microsoft Word (and took screenshots). If you have Word, you can edit the .doc files to your own particular uses, and any graphics editing program (even MS-Paint) will allow you to edit the .gif files. Typically, using your own fonts and styles, maybe colors, adding your own symbols and/or art, clipart, would be the kinds of modifications most people would probably make.

The .doc files are set up to be printed out using between .50 and.75 margines all around in Word (for the 8.5x11), and over 1.0 margins all around for the 11x17 - I'm not sure about the graphic files, you'll have to experiment with them, maybe resize them, if they don't print out correctly.

I would suggest using the slickest paper you can find to print the boards, as lack of friction is an important factor in easier ouija board use, though normal typing paper or printer 'jet' paper is really pretty slick to begin with.

Okay, now you have a printed out board, but nothing to use for the indicator? If you're like me (and pretty much anyone else on the planet), you have at least ONE totally worthless CD lying around somewhere (possibly an unrequested AOL disk that came in the mail...) - see that hole in the middle of the CD, and the (usually) clear plastic "second center"? Guess what this slick-bottomed plastic rascal can be used for?

Additional suggestions would include: 1 - "marking out" (a Sharpie or Marks A Lot marker works great) any CD logos you feel might distract you, and/or adding your own insignias onto it, and 2 - keep a folded up piece of wax paper handy, and occasionally buff the bottom of your "traveller" (indicator) with it - it will do wonders!

I hope anyone who is interested in trying a board will do so and enjoy. =)

Remember, approach the activity in a good mood, in the spirit of goodwill and investigation, and ALWAYS keep your sense of humor - I and my friends have had some pretty good laughs about things WHILE using the ouija, it can come up with some pretty wacky things!

PS: Apologies to anyone not in support of making boards this accessible; I would caution everyone before using a board to make SURE you want to try it, and that you are mature (and/or protected, etc) enough to deal with whatever information you receive (don't take ANYTHING you get too seriously - think of it more as a more interactive version of reading a book), and not to do it if you have a bad feeling about it or consider it evil, or your family wouldn't approve, etc. - these are just here for the taking if you want, I'm not trying to force anyone into using one.

| Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252 hrs/4yrs

#2    Burgundy Johnson

Burgundy Johnson

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 11:45 PM

nifty...im not gonna try it though cause i think my mom would hit the roof she hates those things... tongue.gif  

#3    Scorpius

Scorpius

Universal Researcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

• Harness the energies around you and you'll be able to do wondrous things.

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:13 AM

Maybe I can try printing out one of those and tape it on the back side of my existing ouija board.  It might have a greater effect or something... whistling2.gif

jpatt, thanks for posting this  thumbsup.gif  

Posted Image
Avatar and Signature designed and animated by me.  
Do not speak for those who can speak, but speak for those who cannot.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."  - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955)

#4    Stamford

Stamford

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

• Here's to better days

Posted 30 June 2004 - 02:00 PM

PS: Apologies to anyone not in support of making boards this accessible; I would caution everyone before using a board to make SURE you want to try it, and that you are mature (and/or protected, etc) enough to deal with whatever information you receive (don't take ANYTHING you get too seriously - think of it more as a more interactive version of reading a book), and not to do it if you have a bad feeling about it or consider it evil, or your family wouldn't approve, etc. - these are just here for the taking if you want, I'm not trying to force anyone into using one.

jpatt, the above reminded me of the danger warnings we get on ciggarette packs in the UK - bit late locking the stable door if the horse has already bolted!!

My advice for anyone considering making/using a ouija board is simple -

DON'T DO IT

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Jim Morrison

"When you laugh about people, so very, very lonely their only desire is to die, well I'm afraid it doesn't make me smile. I wish I could laugh. But that joke isn't funny anymore, it's too close to home and it's too near the bone... "

The Smiths

#5    doomgirl

doomgirl

Government Agent

• 3,323 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 02:48 AM

thanks Jpatt

Spaceflight News - UM's Sister Site - Join Us

It ain't fittin'... it ain't fittin'. It jes' ain't fittin'... It ain't fittin'
Do I look like a freakin' people person?
All Things Wrestling Forum
Arts, Crafts N Gardens Forum

Computer Support Forum
Amby's Forum
Panda.org - WWF
Posted Image

#6    Morgoroth

Morgoroth

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 06:13 PM

why not, stamford??

#7    Stamford

Stamford

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

• Here's to better days

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:24 PM

why not, stamford??

It is only my opinion, but Stamford say OUIJA is BAD MEDICINE!!

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Jim Morrison

"When you laugh about people, so very, very lonely their only desire is to die, well I'm afraid it doesn't make me smile. I wish I could laugh. But that joke isn't funny anymore, it's too close to home and it's too near the bone... "

The Smiths

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users