Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is Beyonce deep in the Illuminati?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1    Sho_Sho

Sho_Sho

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:38 PM

My friend showed me these video's this weekend, and it really got me thinking. She showed me all this stuff on the illuminati, and how they use music, and movie stars to 'divert" us but at the same time desensitize us to Illuminati. At 1st I thought she was nuts, but after watching all of this it makes me wonder.

Has anyone else seen this? if so what do you think. She showed me a bunch of other things that tie all this together that make me think maybe there is more truth to this than just a silly conspiracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZifm-2p15w&feature=PlayList&p=9A539B0346083889&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8oFArgr2Q&feature=PlayList&p=9A539B0346083889&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsMXO99g52k

I wish I could be as cool as you...and say the things you do

#2    hecate

hecate

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

• And with strange aeons even death may die.

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:45 PM

LOL

Sorry, no conspiracy here. There is a reason prostitution is the oldest occupation in the world. Sex sells, pure and simple. Sad but true.

-the end-

#3    Sho_Sho

Sho_Sho

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:01 PM

View Postl1l1th, on Aug 3 2009, 05:45 PM, said:

LOL

Sorry, no conspiracy here. There is a reason prostitution is the oldest occupation in the world. Sex sells, pure and simple. Sad but true.

-the end-

Thanks for the epiphany!  :rolleyes:

#4    Sixth

Sixth

Poltergeist

• 2,263 posts

• Scientists get funky about having their research poached

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:58 PM

How about... who cares!?

do your palms ever itch?

#5    Sho_Sho

Sho_Sho

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:15 PM

View PostFunky Poacher, on Aug 3 2009, 06:58 PM, said:

How about... who cares!?

Oh sorry, I guess next time I will take a poll of if you care or not before I make a post.

The last time I checked this was a consperist section of UM, I guess you are the welcome wagon? More like a troll.

Edited by Sho_Sho, 03 August 2009 - 06:20 PM.

#6    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,682 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:36 PM

I honestly don't believe the illuminati exist, or if they do, it's in the form of something else. I would look towards the Bilderberg Soceity, or the Council on Foreign Relations if you're looking for the "illuminati" or those like them. Before you dig in, be careful what you believe and accept from any and all sides, because things aren't always what they seem.

Edited by SpIdErCyDe, 03 August 2009 - 06:37 PM.

#7    Sho_Sho

Sho_Sho

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:48 PM

View PostSpIdErCyDe, on Aug 3 2009, 06:36 PM, said:

I honestly don't believe the illuminati exist, or if they do, it's in the form of something else. I would look towards the Bilderberg Soceity, or the Council on Foreign Relations if you're looking for the "illuminati" or those like them. Before you dig in, be careful what you believe and accept from any and all sides, because things aren't always what they seem.

Thanks for the advice. You are very right!

Iím not sure I believe in any of it, I just thought it was a little strange how there seems to be hidden meaning into the song. A lot of songs and videoís  these days seem so abstract, and off the wall. This got me to thinking that maybe the abstractness may mean something after all.

What that is, is still up in the air to me, I just thought I would ask around and see if anyone else had heard anything about this particular one.

#8    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,682 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:21 PM

View PostSho_Sho, on Aug 3 2009, 06:48 PM, said:

Iím not sure I believe in any of it, I just thought it was a little strange how there seems to be hidden meaning into the song. A lot of songs and videoís  these days seem so abstract, and off the wall. This got me to thinking that maybe the abstractness may mean something after all.

What that is, is still up in the air to me, I just thought I would ask around and see if anyone else had heard anything about this particular one.

It's crazy how a catchy song can stick in our heads for so long on permanent repeat. It could almost be looked at like a form of brainwashing. My girlfriend has been singing the "if you like then you should have put a ring on it" song for a couple of months now. Ughh.

#9    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,561 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:31 PM

View PostSho_Sho, on Aug 3 2009, 02:48 PM, said:

I think you're seeing something real, but I think you're leaping to the wrong conclusion.

The people behind CT nuttery aren't fools. Well, not always. When they make up their fiction, they ground it in reality, just like other fiction and drama writers: why make up completely new signs and symbols that may not convey meaning when you can abduct symbols that already do?

That is to say, they might say the The Vague Order of Nebulous Meanies use symbols X, Y, and Z from history -- let's say a cross. Then they can say everybody who ever used a cross was a member of the VONM and all that past use and meaning gets transferred over to VONM without any real legitimacy, and without that ever having been the case historically. So symbols that have a history of meaning things get co-opted; you might see something that really does mean power or status or whatever and is used by Beyonce (or whoever else) in that way, but after exposing yourself to CT nuttery you might be understandably confused.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#10    Contract Killer Romeo

Contract Killer Romeo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

• "I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings."

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:33 PM

that just proves the illuminati have no taste in music. lol

#11    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,561 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:06 PM

View PostContract Killer Romeo, on Aug 4 2009, 12:33 PM, said:

that just proves the illuminati have no taste in music. lol

Well, they wouldn't, would they? :lol:

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#12    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:12 PM

View PostSho_Sho, on Aug 3 2009, 12:38 PM, said:

My friend showed me these video's this weekend, and it really got me thinking. She showed me all this stuff on the illuminati, and how they use music, and movie stars to 'divert" us but at the same time desensitize us to Illuminati. At 1st I thought she was nuts, but after watching all of this it makes me wonder.

Has anyone else seen this? if so what do you think. She showed me a bunch of other things that tie all this together that make me think maybe there is more truth to this than just a silly conspiracy.

I think those videos were constructed precisely to make one think there was more to this than a silly conspiracy.  Youtube is loaded with such productions.  They are, evidently, very successful.

As to Beyonce...she is merely full of herself, and is mired in the personality / image crafting business that we call "pop music" today.  But nothing more...

Edited by MID, 04 August 2009 - 10:14 PM.

#13    chemical-licker

chemical-licker

Omnipotent Entity

• Banned
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:10 PM

dont forget sho sho your truth is anothers ignorance :D keep up the good work :tu:

#14    muddyfrog

muddyfrog

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

• A teacher cannot teach a student; on the contrary a student must learn from the teacher.
    -Me

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:47 AM

hahahaha at people who wanna just hide from themsleves.

I have not checked your links sho sho because I am barely connected (wireless) at the moment, but I have seen so many commercials that are what you are talking about that it really does not matter if beyonce is or is not, I don't like her either way, because as I see it she's dumbing peeps down whether she knows or not haaha.

Recently I saw this commercial for Delta faucets. It talks about the diamond coating so that your faucet will last a long *** time without leaks... Well, at the end when the woman is done talking about how awesome the Delta diamond coated faucets are, you see this kid finger painting. He holds up his "painted" hands in a triangle with his thumbs touching and his two pointer fingers touching... And this triangle is then around his left EYE...

They are getting obvious, and I am used to it.

I was a Rabid Truther, at a point... Now I think maybe they're right. Maybe we do need to reduce the world pop. by 90%... Maybe I should be a slave... At this point I am so apathetic I dun care anymore...

-Muddy

Posted Image

Now is like a flowing river. Do not hold on to the shore. The shore is crumbling. Push off into the middle and rejoice that others have made it with you.
-Native American quote paraphrased

#15    scibaer mcg

scibaer mcg

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:51 AM

she certainly is not

i guarentee it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users