Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Video Shows Beheading of American in Iraq

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
289 replies to this topic

#31    stillcrazy

stillcrazy

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 04:47 AM

QUOTE (joc @ May 12 2004, 06:10 PM)
The America today would never have won World War 2

A more correct statement would be:  If the Democrats acted the way during WWII
that they are acting today we would all be speaking German or Japanese.

Why are you so anti democratic. This thread has nothing to do with republicans or democrates. It has to do with the brutal killing of an American by terrorist that are to cowardly to even show their faces. It's about that killing being shown on a Terrorist website for the the world to see. It has nothing to do with your single minded politics of the republican party.

As of this post tonight still no word from Amenesty International, US office as to why no word of condemnation of the brutal killing of American civilians.

But again, I really don't expect they will reply. Maybe after I send a couple hundred e-mails and letters to their financial supporters maybe I'll get a answer.

I just wonder why no hacker has shut down the web site.

The though plickens.  

#32    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 13 May 2004 - 07:24 AM

where did you find the video?

i won't give you the link but you can do this

[removed]

i give the usual warning to people going to that site

Don't go there if you don't like gore

[removed]

Edit:
Dowdy, giving links, or directing people towards the site using other means is "not done". If people really want to see they will be able to find the footage themselves. We do not want this site to serve as a portal to this kind of content. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Edited by Phantom, 13 May 2004 - 11:04 AM.

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#33    Boff

Boff

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts

• Free Tibet

Posted 13 May 2004 - 07:50 AM

I found it on another site...disgusting..

That was wrong...just wrong

#34    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 09:15 AM

on the news they interviewed an ex-detainee who was subjected to american abuse in that prison, he said it is good that the americans witnessed the brutility and it was good that the guy was killed, because when he was in the prison, he was 'bound and humiliated' by american gaurds... you gotta be kidding me, if thats the mentality of these morons, i know, lets return Saddam to power, all these tools understand is violence.

#35    Boddhi

Boddhi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 09:45 AM

Just watched it. Felt sick to my stomach and haven't cried like that for a long time. My prayers go out to his family.

Posted Image

#36    Phenomenon

Phenomenon

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 10:11 AM

I am totally amazed that any of you felt it was necessary to view this slaughter. Even more amazed that a link has been provided to the site in question.

i won't give you the link but you can do this

[removed]

I wont give you the link but i'll give you every clue to find it. I can't tell you how angry that remark makes me feel.

Just the mere thought of the way this man was murdered is enough for me and enough to prevent me from seeing the actual footage. I know that people have a fascination or slight macabre interest in death and all that surrounds it, but to want to see it goes way beyond the normal levels of inquisitiveness.

A terrible crime that deserves the ultimate punishment. As for his family, how they feel is something I can't imagine.

Edit:
Phenomenon, for obvious reasons, the quote has been edited.

Edited by Phantom, 13 May 2004 - 11:05 AM.

#37    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 13 May 2004 - 10:33 AM

get ready for a long rant:

As far as im concerned, BOTH sides are cowards.

First of all, the US were practically asking for september 11 to happen, they knew about it and didnt act, and in the aftermath, hatred for Muslims has increased dramatically.
"your either with us or against us" - George W. Bush

WHO IN HELL has the right to say that? NOONE, not even God himself has that right.

George W. Bush (or whoever is controlling him) wanted a war and he got it and im sure he has bitten off more than he can chew. I can understand attacking Afghanistan because it was where the Taliban were situated, but Osama and Saddam arent buddies, they werent working together, and there was NO reason to invade Iraq other than the fact that they have Oil.

so many people have died over Oil, not weapons, not terrorism, Oil.

Weapons of Mass Destruction (I wonder which country has the most, eh?) and Terrorism were used to justify it.

These terrorists who have come in from other countries to fight off the Americans and whatnot, are cowards as well. Who captures someone to cut their head off and parade it around on TV? Cowards, they cover their faces because they are afraid.

So the Solution is, back the hell out of Iraq, dont start anymore wars, and dont be a Hatemonger.

and for all of you, dont support either of them

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

#38    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,304 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 13 May 2004 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (phenomenon @ May 13 2004, 06:11 AM)
Just the mere thought of the way this man was murdered is enough for me and enough to prevent me from seeing the actual footage. I know that people have a fascination or slight macabre interest in death and all that surrounds it, but to want to see it goes way beyond the normal levels of inquisitiveness.

phenomenon- forget about links to the internet site.

I am so pissed off! I woke up this morning turned on the tv to see the local weather/traffic etc and they had it on for all to see. I didn't want to see it. It was described in the articles that I have read and my imagination works well thank you!

First of all, the US were practically asking for september 11 to happen,

Cradle of Fish, let me ask you if you also feel that a rape victim is "asking" for it. In no way were the Americans, Brittish, Canadians, Mexicans, Germans etc. who died on September 11th asking for it.
This thread is about a man that was murdered on video by cowards who hide their faces. They then release the video to show the world just how big and bad they are.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 13 May 2004 - 01:12 PM.

iheartsugarbear

#39    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 13 May 2004 - 11:00 AM

A more correct statement would be: If the Democrats acted the way during WWII
that they are acting today we would all be speaking German or Japanese.

Damn it stillcrazy you beat me to it to respond to those needless and completley unfounded and unrelated comments.

The poor guy has suffered a humiliating painful death and you two (kayel and joc) wanna use it to voice your views on a party that arent even in  power to make political gain. thats also disgusting.

It sounds awfully familiar, kinda like bush after 9/11.

Edited by wunarmdscissor, 13 May 2004 - 11:02 AM.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#40    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,685 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 13 May 2004 - 11:31 AM

George W. Bush (or whoever is controlling him) wanted a war and he got it and im sure he has bitten off more than he can chew. I can understand attacking Afghanistan because it was where the Taliban were situated, but Osama and Saddam arent buddies, they werent working together, and there was NO reason to invade Iraq other than the fact that they have Oil.

If we wanted oil, Kuwait has much more than Iraq and they are virtually defenseless.

Why are you so anti democratic. This thread has nothing to do with republicans or democrates. It has to do with the brutal killing of an American by terrorist that are to cowardly to even show their faces. It's about that killing being shown on a Terrorist website for the the world to see. It has nothing to do with your single minded politics of the republican party.

I am not anti-democratic,  I love democracy.   tongue.gif
I haven't seen the video nor will I.  It sickens me to think about it.  I am already fully aware of the kind of animals we are fighting over there....The Democrats however have taken every opportunity to politicize this war and this grotesque display of hatred by the militant, radical, Islamic Jehadists is now being politicized by the left as well.  Anyone with half a brain knows that this dispicable act had nothing to do with the abuses at the Iraqi prison.  The Democrats know that...yet they insist on politicizing it that way.

In the big  wide world StillCrazy and Wunarm, you guys may hold the majority opinion,  but here in the USA you are both minority thought processes.
I understand Wunarm  he can't help it tongue.gif   But living here SC I am amazed by your continued support of the left.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#41    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 12:05 PM

The poor guy has suffered a humiliating painful death

painful yes, humiliating? hell no

#42    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 13 May 2004 - 01:06 PM

I understand Wunarm he can't help it

Why is that?.....Oh thats right im educated lol.

Bathory i think that if we could choose our own demise then it would definitley not be the way that poor guy died and not by evil bastard's hands like the muderers that did it. In that respect i think it is humiliating. Although I can understand you saying that to be honest.

The Democrats however have taken every opportunity to politicize this war

If a country goes into a war and politics are not involved then it is merley a dictatorship and not a democracy.

Even YOU should understand that Joc.

saorsa na h-alba

#43    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 13 May 2004 - 01:07 PM

BTW just a quick point to the people who watched the whole unedited version of that video.

I have not an will not watch it. I find it EXTREMLEY unsettling that people would actually WANT to watch the beheading of another man especially in those circumstances.

I dont know if anyone agrees with me

saorsa na h-alba

#44    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 13 May 2004 - 01:13 PM

BTW joc the point me and stillcrazy were making is that this incident has nothing to do with WW2 at all.

Similarly (i have no idea why im even bothering going into this as joc you have shown in many previous threads to not having a clue about WW2) there is absolutley no way you could even compare this war to WW2 never mind state that if the democrats were in power during WW2, you wouldve lost.

BTW america only entered WW2 when it was attacked by Japan a full TWO years after the british had taken a moral stand against fascism. How noble does it sound to be a republican now eh??????

Why couldnt you just pay your condolences??

Edited by wunarmdscissor, 13 May 2004 - 01:14 PM.

saorsa na h-alba

#45    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 13 May 2004 - 02:29 PM

First of all, the US were practically asking for september 11 to happen, they knew about it and didnt act, and in the aftermath, hatred for Muslims has increased dramatically.
"your either with us or against us" - George W. Bush

I think you have to be very careful with what you have said. No-one asks to be terrorised and killed.
My guess is that you have never been subjected to acts of terrorism?
You are making a statement that is a lame excuse to put down Bush but are involving a truly horrific act of Terrorism and to me it looks as if you are saying the Americans deserved it. Not one country, not one person deserves this. Please prove me wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users