Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Protect yourself from the Rogness Clan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1    mynameisphil

mynameisphil

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 04:58 AM

Hey, did you ever check out the web link I sent you?
Edit; link removed

Everything you need to combat the evil that is walking among us can be found at my website.

I also have instructional videos you can click and watch NOW. It's all non-profit and designed to help you.

...phil

Edited by Magikman, 17 May 2004 - 05:08 AM.

#2    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:01 AM

wow...clicking that link just took two minutes of my life that I'm never gonna get back...

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#3    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:12 AM

Phil,

You were asked back in January when you pulled this same stunt to quit spamming the forum with your website links in every post.  Continue the practice and your posting privileges will be removed.

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users