Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

2012 proven

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:19 PM

Hope this shuts people up. Or any of the other videos there.

As you were.

Edited by aquatus1, 28 August 2009 - 10:25 PM.

the truth is out there....

#2    Superman

Superman

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

Hmm, a thread 'hoping to shut people up' doesn't bode well in the 'longevity' factor, me thinks.  :rolleyes:

Posted Image Superman Posted Image
Unexplained Mysteries Moderator

#3    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:37 PM

View PostSuperman, on 28 August 2009 - 09:25 PM, said:

Hmm, a thread 'hoping to shut people up' doesn't bode well in the 'longevity' factor, me thinks.  :rolleyes:

Posted Image Superman Posted Image
Unexplained Mysteries Moderator

edit it if you want Supes.
change it to 'hope this clears things up' if the UM members are incredibly sensitive.
as i hope it does clear things up.

Edited by Agent. Mulder, 28 August 2009 - 09:37 PM.

#4    starchy

starchy

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:08 PM

hi Mulder,

Great video... However I've had a number of discussions about 2012 with a number of respected leaders (on my side of the fence, spiritual and metaphysical). I have yet to have one discussion with any of them regarding the physical alignment of planet Earth at this date.

To give you a bit of a heads up. The consensus of opinion is that our planet the Earth will pass into 5D, the 5th and spiritual dimension on this date, where-ever it is in 3D (our galaxy), becomes irrelevant according to our beliefs. This is a non physical effect which will happen. We are already in 4D and have been for a few years, which is information that your world government suppresses from you, (by the denial of your spirituality). In 4D we are still chained to the physical, however we can make anything we want happen to ourselves, by desiring it and manifesting it, (and by being happy), you only have to believe in your ability to attain something physical, and in the right way you can manifest it. This is 4D NOW!. In 5D we will transcend our need for the physical, this happens is 2012. Happy days then and now!!.

Starch

Edited by starchy, 28 August 2009 - 10:09 PM.

#5    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:24 PM

View Poststarchy, on 28 August 2009 - 10:08 PM, said:

hi Mulder,

Great video... However I've had a number of discussions about 2012 with a number of respected leaders (on my side of the fence, spiritual and metaphysical). I have yet to have one discussion with any of them regarding the physical alignment of planet Earth at this date.

To give you a bit of a heads up. The consensus of opinion is that our planet the Earth will pass into 5D, the 5th and spiritual dimension on this date, where-ever it is in 3D (our galaxy), becomes irrelevant according to our beliefs. This is a non physical effect which will happen. We are already in 4D and have been for a few years, which is information that your world government suppresses from you, (by the denial of your spirituality). In 4D we are still chained to the physical, however we can make anything we want happen to ourselves, by desiring it and manifesting it, (and by being happy), you only have to believe in your ability to attain something physical, and in the right way you can manifest it. This is 4D NOW!. In 5D we will transcend our need for the physical, this happens is 2012. Happy days then and now!!.

Starch

there is no physical alignment.
and as for the 2nd paragrah. i have No idea what you just said.

#6    KRS-One

KRS-One

Psychic Spy

• 1,555 posts

• This Machine Kills Fascists

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:42 PM

View Poststarchy, on 28 August 2009 - 10:08 PM, said:

hi Mulder,

Starch

So you and your magical friends on "your side of the fence" are just making things up now?  Honestly, what is this about?  Your whole diatribe about dimensions is interesting considering that every aspect of the universe since its creation has existed in 4 dimensions.  Not something we just lapsed into "a few years" back.

#7    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:13 AM

All's I know is I do hope yall are right! But change is always happening no matter what it is.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#8    lookingfortruth

lookingfortruth

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:02 AM

man we needed this. I really hope this ends some stupidity or false knowledge and anything else thats floating around out there. but its not, because as long as we have an imagination, we will still have these crazy theories

#9    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,295 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:20 AM

View PostJessem, on 29 August 2009 - 12:13 AM, said:

All's I know is I do hope yall are right! But change is always happening no matter what it is.

As the majority of the planet just sees this as an astronomical event and the wingnuts that think that our solar system, our sun, our planet, really play a very big part in our galaxy, are deluded and seem to want to be more special than the rest of the universe.  Some take pride in believing they have a special insight into things as it makes them feel special. Hence this 2012 bunk.

If anything really happens on planet Earth that requires a footnote than most likely it will be caused by man alone. Yes things change but as far as the Universe goes it changes on a scale most people can't fathom as time and space are so damn large and unpredictable to a point.

Say for example the Earths special alignment does cause a beam of radiation to come right at Earth from the center of the galaxy, do you know how long that would take to get here? A very very long time.

Diclaimer: I love wingnuts lol

#10    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:20 AM

View Postlookingfortruth, on 29 August 2009 - 01:02 AM, said:

man we needed this. I really hope this ends some stupidity or false knowledge and anything else thats floating around out there. but its not, because as long as we have an imagination, we will still have these crazy theories

no kidding. its bizare people are still buying this, and coming up with more theories for it.
dont know why, but it blows me away.

#11    Holy Cross

Holy Cross

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:53 AM

Theres no point in guarranteeing that it will happen or guarranteeing that it wont happen. No bobody knows, all you can do is just wait and watch.

God Bless The Earth.

#12    lookingfortruth

lookingfortruth

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:12 AM

View PostHoly Cross, on 29 August 2009 - 02:53 AM, said:

Theres no point in guarranteeing that it will happen or guarranteeing that it wont happen. No bobody knows, all you can do is just wait and watch.
you can look at the signs of whats been proven not to happen though as a good starting point.

#13    Shego

Shego

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

• "And I'm alive
    I'm God's favorite
    And I'm an angel
    The purest you've ever met"
    - Jyrki 69 (bit me 10/6/09)

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:18 AM

Wow.
This world needs a lot of change.
-.-

Posted Image

I want a guy with a rich boy standards
Handsome, has it, want it , have it

#14    284dan

284dan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

But wait... some weird guy I work with said the earth was going to explode on Dec 21 2012. His statement disproves your video.

#15    lightrespite

lightrespite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:18 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 28 August 2009 - 10:24 PM, said:

there is no physical alignment.
and as for the 2nd paragrah. i have No idea what you just said.

Mulder, I beg to differ on the point of the Physical Alignment. As there is indeed a Galactic alignment in 2012 of the Earth at Winter Solstice, the Sun, and the Galactic Equator. One may study the following article that describes the event:

2012 Mayan Galactic Alignment

The astronmical alignment itself aside though, what I would say myself is that it is very speculative to posit that the event is energetically significant in some way. And this indeed is the key question.

LR

Explore my site: Ancient-World-Mysteries

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users