Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was the moon landing faked?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#31    Boff

Boff

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts

• Free Tibet

Posted 19 May 2004 - 07:39 PM

Maybe hes making his own space ship then rolleyes.gif  

#32    Chauncy

Chauncy

Quixotic

• 2,033 posts

• "Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be." (from) Don Quixote

Posted 19 May 2004 - 07:51 PM

I don't see any need to keep this thread open either. Except to let new people that may be under the facade that the moon landing was faked, that they are mistaken.

It really causes a pain in my heart when falsehoods are proven as such yet we don't move ahead, we stay and fumble with it still.

When a falsehood is proven, then we must abandon those ideals and move on, this is called PROGRESS.

It seems that this thread has proven as futile as explaining science to a Creationist.

When it comes to progress we need to do it together as one......as humans the species that flourishes on this planet!!

As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost and science can never regress.
Julius Robert Oppenheimer. (1904-1967)
Posted Image

#33    saucy

saucy

Psychic Spy

• 1,534 posts

• Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.

Posted 19 May 2004 - 09:01 PM

You want to see a true faker, you should see my girlfriend.  Nevermind.  No, the moon landing wasn't faked.   ohmy.gif  

#34    southampton enigma

southampton enigma

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• Just because you cannot see it, does not mean it isn't there, even if you can see it who cares, leave it be

Posted 19 May 2004 - 09:08 PM

Thanks to everyone for their views and points on this thread, i am pleased with all your responses, and i myself call for this thread to be closed!!

Thanks to all

Enigma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users