Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How can this be explained?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

Sandersnista

• 6,616 posts

• "Can't deny you're implacted, in the mayhem in my mind. You got me so frustrated, you should be mine!" - Rebecca Black, Person of Interest

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:10 PM

You cannot post an unusual experience, later add "the police were involved" but not clarify or elaborate on this, yet expect useful or informed responses. To be honest, your conclusions about people using cutting edge weapons on you makes your entire post pretty suspect.

It is pretty much not possible or likely "the police" (or whoever you are referring to) or CIA or whatever, are doing anything to anyone, especially at a distance or of such intensity, and also especially, as you note, you, who are presumably not a Russian spy or nuclear physicist - there is no reason. I do not believe such technology exists that can do this, as I said, in this capacity - some things such as microwaves or sonics can cause physical effects but generally not the kind you're reporting. Project MK Ultra, allegedly real and related to what most people think, used mostly chemicals for their testing, not any sort of field or waves, etc.

Also, something else you should note, and not in a conspiracy way, is that most searches for MK Ultra return nothing but the basest and most trivial accounts and administrative and bureaucratic details, rather than any significant actual descriptions, and these are only on paranormal and conspiracy-related sites - I came across no RELIABLE sites with information, no government or proper news media or medical sites, which indicates it is likely not even significant, if real at all.

All of what you reported, your personal experiences, are reported by various people, and all have natural biological/psychological/medical causes, though they are varied among a few different phenomena.

Edited by Paranormalcy, 13 October 2009 - 10:13 PM.

| Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252 hrs/4yrs

#17    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

• Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:41 PM

View Postghostinside, on 01 October 2009 - 06:00 AM, said:

I am somewhat wry of posting this on the internet, but I cannot find an answer on my own. I am posting this here in hopes of attracting knowledgeable, open-minded readers. Dare I mention any of this to anyone in my life and I am called crazy or a liar. Please provide any information regarding what I am about to describe.

I will not describe the full situation but it ended (or began) like this:

Alone in a car at 12:00am, parked. Hypnosis type trance began. No visible person in sight, only cars. An array of mental states induced, from extreme euphoria to deep depression, guilt, fear, paranoia, anxiety, happiness, confusion and everything in between. A sense of "everything is perfect," "everything is beautiful," "this is how it should be." Reasons why, the true answers arose as to why I am the way I am. As if opening a floodgate for thought, a direct portal to the subconscious. Memories surfaced. Increased talkativeness, as well as decreased (when 'they' desired, whoever 'they' are). It sounds a lot like therapeutic hypnosis. For a long time I referred to it as remote hypnosis, but it was more than that.

Questions were asked, in the mind. "Thought placement" as I refer to it. I would answer vocally. Biological functioning affected as well, from heart rate to perspiration and extreme heat. Motor control was also affected. At times felt as if I was weightless, a puppet on a string. Phone and ipod batteries drained, car might have been disabled.

This went on from 12:00am until 3:00-4:00am, at which time sleep was induced. Awoke at 6:00am, no one around, car working again (would not start after going home, was not having car trouble previously), phone and ipod batteries still drained. Extreme sleepiness proceeding the event lasting up until a week.

These events occurred 4 months ago and I have yet to find an answer. My main questions are of course the obvious ones, why? for one, WHO? What kind of technology is capable of such things? I'd even go so far as to call it mind control. Though the term seems to make me sound crazier than I already do.  

Has there been any documented cases such as what I described? Are there any known devices that can perform the actions similar to what I experienced?

If anybody has any information regarding the above description, please, let me know. Message or email me if you have any questions.

If I were to experience what you described, never in a million years would I have come up with the idea that I was under any sort of 'mind control'. Many of the things you described could easily be self-induced altered states of consciousness. Since you are unwilling to describe the full situation, none of us can really tell you what might have caused your experience. Your descriptions really do sound like something that might be brought on by drugs or perhaps even mental illness.

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson

#18    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:27 AM

Personally, ghostinside! I will have to say that what you experienced is some sort of strange mental occurence. This is not in the least saying that it was paranormal or government controlled. Experiences such as this can be found throughout the internet labeled under many different reasons as to the cause of it, though mainly due to mental instabilities.

But, it really is hard to give a decent answer to your problem, as it seems that you are not giving all the details or even telling the whole story. The fact that you automatically jumped to the conclusion that your experience was due to some secret government program leaves much to tell; mainly that you automatically assume that the most dubious reason for your experience is the correct one without even considering any of the more reasonable causes first.

Taking all that into consideration, would you be willing to give more details on your experience?

Regards,
Tom

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot, 14 October 2009 - 12:28 AM.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#19    jolady

jolady

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:29 PM

View Postsir guy the seeker, on 05 October 2009 - 07:13 AM, said:

I think the most likely explanation would indeed be some sort of sleep paralysis although i have never heard of such ups and downs during an episode and have never myself in one of my own hypnogogig/hypnopompic experiences had one like that. Cant explain the drained batteries on your i pod though especially if it was well charged up beforehand.

As for some sort of technology used for mind control i have heard of something here in the uk which has been used called a mosquito device although i dont think it would produce similar effects to what you have described. This device has been planted in areas where young people have been known to loiter (although i dont think it has been widely used) such as train stations or shopping malls to 'disperse' them. Apparently it works on the basis that it emits a sound on a very low frequency which can cause unpleasant feelings in adolescents. Although unproven some people have linked this to an increase in suicides in young people, if this was the case then it would show a horrifying attitude towards young people and a disregard for their welfare.

No kiddin' they tested it in Australia and the suicide rates skyrocketed in adolescents. Of coarse, no one mentions this new technology in reports of the mass sucides.

#20    jolady

jolady

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:00 PM

Honestly, my friend, you could have parked near or at a lay-line. Sounds ridiculous right. I call them hyper lay-lines. They are everywhere and they have an affect on us lil creatures. Lots of ancient religious buildings are on multiple lay-line crossings. Some of these ancient sites are known to have housed a few of our notorious prophets. These very prophets experienced many visions and were known for amazing insights into the human condition. They were sought out by their leaders of that time for predictions and advice.

Being near or on site of a hyper lay-line can and will produce hypertrophic effects. Loads of studies have been done, but only few studies have been published to the public. One of which I read was having to do with anti-gravity air craft and the use of repelling the Earth's gravity to achieve flight.  Which leads me to believe that there may be upcoming and/or long term military uses for lay-lines. This could possibly explain the drain on your electrical devices and personal energy.  Information on lay-line technology is and will remain a hard to find topic, because what use is a secret weapon when everyone learns of it and develops it themselves.

What I wrote above is just a thought to consider. In addition, look up all you can on HAARP technology. This is fascinating and scary. There is a lot of BS out there, but stick to your common sense and remember a lot of the stuff that you will find about the subject is subjective, but some is true. HAARP could also be the culprit. The project also utilizes mind altering techniques which produce similar side effects that you mentioned. It is also another one the our military's toys.

Another possibility is that maybe, just maybe there was some sort of chemical leak near by that could have contaminated the air. There was a train wreck in New Orleans that spilled chemicals 20 years ago that caused some, not all, but some people to experience an hallucinogenic craze. They went through it and recovered.

Edited by jolady, 16 October 2009 - 05:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users