Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

High levels of Radiation and Ghosts

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

View PostLady Amethyst, on 07 October 2009 - 08:41 AM, said:

Not very sure about this. Have a look: Solar and geomagnetic Paranormal activity

Great website. thanks for sharing i love the paranormal theories section

Sorry for the Grave dig i haven't looked at some of these topics in a long time. I recently became more active though and just haven't browsed through some of my older topics.

Edited by stevemagegod, 04 June 2013 - 12:42 AM.

#17    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

So dig but you don't have to thank the people who posted it 4 years ago.

#18    chidos

chidos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

so, This is just me just trying to connect some dots here so if i am wrong or this seems completely insane then ignore it.

so i was just doing some quick research and after watching the Destination Truth episode about Chernobyl and i did notice (as did everyone else) that whenever there was a form of manifestation by an entity, there was a large spike in the rad counts. So i start looking into theories as to what ghosts are made of and of course one main theory is that spiritual entities consist of electromagnetic energy, which is why the EMF usually spikes in proximity to one. Another idea that was presented during the episode and in the little bit of digging that i did was that it may be possible for these spirits to draw energy from their environments such as from electrical equipment. They could then, in theory, use that energy to produce a stronger manifestation of themselves.

another thing that i looked in to was the residual effects of a nuclear blast and one thing intrigued me, gamma radiation. as many may know, this is a form of Electromagnetic radiation that produces a large amount of potential energy.

What i am getting at here is that i think that it is possible that the spirits are absorbing the residual radiation from their environment to use as energy, causing radiation spikes at times of manifestation. ....
anywhooo this is what happens when you leave me alone with my thoughts

#19    chidos

chidos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:02 PM

Makes  me wonder if ghosts are just electromagnetic imprints of our consiousness caught within earths magnetic field.  afterall, our memories, personality, and being is just a series of electrical impulses

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users