Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

i will answer serious questions here

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#31    stuart

stuart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:44 AM

[edited]
OK, I removed my questions due to reading your first post (the other thread).

Im not even going to bother ansing any questions, because I have my answer.

Edited by stuart, 24 May 2004 - 08:56 AM.

#32    jimma

jimma

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

• The Horror, Oh,The Horror

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:53 AM

"time travel is possible and the technology already exist. the equation for time travel is gravity X mass * time."

Do you think with all the major physicists on the planet chasing 'time travel' that this V.Simple equation would have been looked into by now!?!

Edited by jimma, 24 May 2004 - 09:03 AM.

#33    jimma

jimma

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (2055 @ May 24 2004, 05:42 AM)
if you want to know my true identity im the one who will bound the great beast in chains and cast him to the lake of fire. my name is well known and very easy to find.

You obviously believe you are Jesus or the Messiah in some form?

I have been looking at your posts alot and they are chock full of holes and inconsistencies.  Oh by the way,  I have looked into your equation too which is absolute bunkum, X and * are the same in mathematical equations.  Without wanting this to sound like a personal attack.  You need another hobby mate.

#34    knightone

knightone

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:15 AM

Do you know the identity of AI now, in the year 2004?  If you do, please tell us.  

Can you describe what he looks like?  If his present form is different from his form in 2055, can you describes how he looks in 2004 and in 2055?  

You said he suffers a head injury and is healed?  Can you elaborate on this event and its details?

Thanks.  original.gif  

#35    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,193 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:26 AM

Although the concept that you have 'travelled' through time to warn people of impending disaster is an interesting one, the plausability of such a claim leaves much to be desired.

Here's a couple of things to consider.

If you're reason for travelling to this particular time period was to warn of future events, then already you must be aware that you will fail to stop those events from happening. If you had succeeded, there would be no reason for you to travel back in time to warn anybody, because there would be nothing to warn against as it would never have happened.

all matter in the universe is made up of energy. energy can be transfered from one place to another or from one time period to another. the technology is already there, the only thing that needs to happen is the invention of the time machine. it works by turning matter into kinetic energy. that matter uses gravity to travel at the speed of light. when traveling at the speed of light time as we know it stops. where ever you decide to start it back up is where you will be.

I'd like to hear more about this. Explain how matter converted into kenetic energy uses gravity to travel at the speed of light. How does a human being survive being converted completely into energy and accelerated to the speed of light ? How do you reconvert the energy back into physical human form when you've reached the destination time when the 'time travel' equipment won't exist ?

You say 'when travelling at the speed of light, time as we know it stops'. In theory, if travelling at the speed of light is possible and if time 'stops', it stops only from the perspective of the object travelling at the speed of light.

This method would only allow you to travel into the future, and isn't really 'time travel' at all, little more than a form of suspended animation that prevents you from aging for a specific period of time.

How does that provide a means with which to travel into the past ?

#36    mowo

mowo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:31 AM

OK, 2055

even if I did believe a single word you have said, there is another glaring inconsistency.

If you have travelled back in time to warn us, why did you decide to do it on a site called Unexplained Mysteries.com? Kind of leaving a bit too much open to interpretation eh?

#37    jimma

jimma

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:54 AM

Saruman and Mowo comments, these are exactly the points when I said 'Full of holes, inconsistent etc'. Especially the bit about 'warning us'. rolleyes.gif

TAXI

#38    Fairie

Fairie

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 224 posts

• I am a practical methodology!

Posted 24 May 2004 - 11:21 AM

I can't honestly say that I believe what you're saying, for the simple reason that surely you have not prevented anything due to the fact that you actually exist. However, I'm suffering from an extreme amount of curiosity over your claims and I would like to put forward a few questions.

Firstly, you haven't mentioned the fate of great Britain anywhere. As an ally of the US I'm sure something must have happened worth mentioning.

Second, you seem to be avoiding giving the original name of AI, is there any reason for this?

Third, where is safe from the war? There has to be somewhere unaffected, or how else did humanity survive at all?

And finally, if you truly are some sort of saviour, why are you not helping the people in your own time? Since you don't seem to be able to change anything that is going to happen.

To give you the benefit of the doubt, I recognise one piece of truth in what you have said, when my friends mother died, a few years ago, her last words were "Life will end where it began", and the next day the gulf war started, in the region with the earliest records of civilisation. Would you care to elaborate on how this final war will actually start?

Oh brave new world that has such creatures in it!
"You can knock, you can rock it, you can go to Timbuctoo, but you'll never find a Nessie in the Zoo!"
*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#39    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 24 May 2004 - 02:34 PM

I would also like to hear your response to Saruman and Faeire and mowo's post.

as for the FBI or CIA they cannot find me due to the fact that i dont exist "yet" they cannot find anyone that does not exist.

Well they have found you now. You are existing on this forum every time you type a message. And it doesn't matter how many IP addresses, etc you switch between. If you were for real, you would not have got past page 1 of this thread. Or is this the excuse that you are going to use when the questioning of these intelligent people of the forum becomes a little too much? I bet it will be something like 'I have to go now the goverment have tracked me down.'

#40    saucy

saucy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts

• Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.

Posted 24 May 2004 - 02:47 PM

I don't hide the fact that I'm a practicing Christian here.  What's going to happen to us?  Is the rapture going to happen like is predicted in the bible?  If that doesn't happen, then why believe you about other biblical prophecies?  

I'm only skeptical because if he came from the future, then that means the future has already happened and that's unconceivable.  The future has not happened yet!  Why would we all be living here in this time and existance and there be people ahead of us living in the future?  There can't be.  

#41    rcoreyn

rcoreyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 02:49 PM

Do you know who John Titor is? www.johntitor.com  

#42    poleshift

poleshift

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 06:09 PM

2055, a couple of questions:

How about the Hubble Telescope? When will they launch space shuttle and what will happen? How far can people travel in universe at your time? When will the oil run out?

#43    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

• “Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you.”

Posted 24 May 2004 - 08:37 PM

Here's my question, 2055.

What do you expect to acomplish by coming here and posting on a website that the world is on the brink of chaos?  

#44    eric77

eric77

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:43 PM

If I was a time traveller, I would post something that people could verify easily. For example...

Who will win the NBA Championship? Who will they play? In how many games?

Who will win the NHL Championship? Tampa or Philly? In how many games?

And something much sooner...since your answer might alter the previous two...

What are the baseball scores for tonight?

Sure, these are not life changing, but get just one right...and I'll believe you.

Now, if I was someone looking for attention, I would make a lot of vague statements, far into the future (or far enough that nobody can check soon). You will prob be wrong, but if you are right you go down in history.

#45    DC09

DC09

Poltergeist

• 2,458 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:49 PM

What are Wednesday's lottery numbers?

whistling2.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users