Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

i will answer serious questions here

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#76    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,503 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 25 May 2004 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Kismit @ May 25 2004, 05:11 PM)
Lol Dot9m and wcturnersr ,
Shhh!! You'll blow my cover .  wink2.gif

Seriously though I hope 2055 comes back and atleast attempts to unravell Sarumans post for us .

Oops sorry Kismit, I forgot that I was to keep that secret sad.gif  I guess your plan for world domination has to go on hold for now laugh.gif

Seriously, I'd like to believe that time travel could be possible but, I haven't seen any proof. People here have asked some good questions [better ones than I could ask]. However you can't just come on a forum, state that you are from the year 2055 and offer some dire vague warnings as proof and expect people to buy it lock, stock and barrel. If you do buy that I have a bridge that I would like to sell you.

Dot9M

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 25 May 2004 - 11:53 PM.

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

#77    jenk

jenk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

• "There are a terrible lot of lies going round the world, and the worst of it is that they're true." Winston Churchill

Posted 26 May 2004 - 12:06 AM

A bridge you say?  Were is it?  What does it look like? How much?  I have always wanted a bridge.

I wonder were 2055 has gone?  most likly got board and decided to try pulling pranks on another forum.

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yeild to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Winston Churchill

#78    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

• “Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you.”

Posted 26 May 2004 - 12:10 AM

I think he was a fake account. Someone creating a second user, posting that he's from the future, screwing with people, having fun and getting their reactions.

#79    Janiel

Janiel

Author of Best Signature 2005

• 11,369 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 12:14 AM

of course he is, i've done that before it's relly fun! i did it on this one card game forum...mostly little kids 'ya know but yea thats always fun...

Posted Image
гордый фетишйст

#80    Boff

Boff

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts

• Free Tibet

Posted 26 May 2004 - 12:20 AM

Well after his 1st thing couple posts, it took a few days for him to come back..maybe he got caught by the SPACE POLICE! dun dun dun

#81    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 12:24 AM

And on that note , Mulitple usernames are not allowed on this forum  and there for should not be incouraged .

I'm going to close this thread until further notice . When 2055 wishes to post a response he should contact one of the moderators or the administration team and we will gladly re-open it for him .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users