Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

THE BEARD THREAD

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:11 PM

View PostLady Amethyst, on 16 October 2009 - 01:08 PM, said:

I know you were all joking Posted Image

Ahh thats good......so.....you like ZZ TOP then huh? Posted Image hee hee

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#32    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,735 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:24 PM

My husband looks a lot like Sam Elliott and has gone back and forth from long hair and a beard to short hair and clean shaven. I like him both ways but now he's gotten away from the shaggy look since he's turned completely gray. He's never gotten rid of his mustache though.

#33    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:10 PM

View PostMichelle, on 16 October 2009 - 09:24 PM, said:

My husband looks a lot like Sam Elliott and has gone back and forth from long hair and a beard to short hair and clean shaven. I like him both ways but now he's gotten away from the shaggy look since he's turned completely gray. He's never gotten rid of his mustache though.

Nothing wrong with the shaggy look..and you should tell him that going grey with the shaggy look makes him look even better...

Sam Elliot was in one of my fav movies – Tombstone..I like Sam Elliot.. I think he is clean shaving now...he looks good either way

#34    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,735 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:19 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 16 October 2009 - 10:10 PM, said:

Nothing wrong with the shaggy look..and you should tell him that going grey with the shaggy look makes him look even better...

Sam Elliot was in one of my fav movies – Tombstone..I like Sam Elliot.. I think he is clean shaving now...he looks good either way

No kidding...my husband looks sexy either way and I've told him that. He hasn't had a beard in a couple of years since he saw Christmas pictures of himself with a full gray beard. :D  He had salt and pepper gray when I met him in '85.

I love him dearly and he is good arm candy, too. :tu:

#35    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:40 PM

View PostMichelle, on 16 October 2009 - 10:19 PM, said:

No kidding...my husband looks sexy either way and I've told him that. He hasn't had a beard in a couple of years since he saw Christmas pictures of himself with a full gray beard. Posted Image  He had salt and pepper gray when I met him in '85.

I love him dearly and he is good arm candy, too. Posted Image

I think a lot of men look good with grey, much better than their old hair color... like – George Clooney...he is much hotter with grey hair and even hotter with the rough shaving look lol

My brother is just 10 months younger than me..(yea my mom was rather busy back then...don't ask lol)... and he is going grey already, whereas I take after my dad and haven’t begun to see any grey yet...but my brother suits it for some reason

There is nothing as bad as looking at a mature man with his hair dyed really dark..it just don’t look right...I say if you are going grey leave it be...

#36    exeller

exeller

Poltergeist

• 2,963 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:45 AM

OOOOOh JIZZUZ!

Those beards are damn sexy.  If I had a beard I would post a pic but I don't.  

However I do have a beard joke:

I'm so hair I get my 5 o'clock shadow at 3   ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users