Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

what would you do if it were really the end

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    G3N0M3

G3N0M3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• Reality is a concept of man - Therefore reality is what man makes of it.

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:47 PM

Hmmm, depending on the circumstance I would build some kind of rocket that could launch into outter space. I would launch many rockets, including water, seeds, animals, and seperate living spaces... I would no doubt need to rob a lot of banks and get scientists into the mess... Go look for the best doctors and surgens in my area, and go make a quante little colony in space...

If I couldnt do that I would probably go steal a fast car like The Searcher, and go around looking for government bomb shelters...

Need answers to many questions? Give me a shout I can help you out!
Posted Image

#17    tinieblas

tinieblas

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 349 posts

• just because a million people believe in a stupid thing, doesn't stop it being a stupid thing

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:25 AM

considering what everyone else is suggesting (and knowning humans as I do); get as far under ground as I can; find a magic ring and live like Smégol for a while!  Precccioussss!  I might even escape the end and also be invisble whenever I wanted to be!  Until some short fellow with a shiny sword came to bother me that is.........

Open Minded Seeker of the Possible
"there are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy, Horatio" - Hamlet
"science is a tool with which to measure, not a rule[r] with which to strike the supposedly ignorant" - source unknown
"the fact that a million people beleive in a stupid thing does not stop it from being a stupid thing" - Anon

#18    SRCivic98

SRCivic98

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

• When being pushed to the limits. Killing is just as easy as breathing.

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:28 AM

have my wife and children and dog in a very safe location and then " I shall finish the game "

LIVE WITH HONOR, DIE WITH PRIDE - PERSONAL MOTTO

THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME - SNAKE PLISKIN IN ESCAPE FROM LA

ONCE ALL THINGS ARE ELIMATED, WHAT REMAINS, NO MATTER HOW IMPROBIBABLE IT MAY SEEM, MUST BE THE TRUTH - SHERLOCK HOLMES

#19    Brasuka

Brasuka

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:55 AM

Go to hollywood with a ton of people, find all the hot celebrities, and just violate them in everyway. =X

I Believe.

#20    adrianv

adrianv

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:19 AM

Party like theres no tomorrow literally!

#21    Pierce8

Pierce8

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:32 AM

I am thinking of inviting my beloved ones and friends to go to the MALL ...yess and take advantage of all stuff there... specially expensive ones.....im very excited actually....  and if theres still time maybe ill * snip *

Edited by Saru, 10 November 2009 - 07:34 PM.
Keep the comments clean please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users