Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Planet X/Nibiru Believers

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16    KennyB

KennyB

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 01:58 AM

Agent. Mulder, If your school is in Canada, you couldn't see Nibiru because it's on the other side of the Earth from you. The reason I believe in Nibiru is because Sitchin said it is there. That and because it makes sense.   KennyB

#17    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 17 October 2009 - 02:08 AM

View PostKennyB, on 17 October 2009 - 01:58 AM, said:

Agent. Mulder, If your school is in Canada, you couldn't see Nibiru because it's on the other side of the Earth from you. The reason I believe in Nibiru is because Sitchin said it is there. That and because it makes sense.   KennyB

i never said i could, i just stated how i can easily see jupiter, therefore people could Easily see Nibiru.

also, Sitchin was wrong (its been proven how wrong he was, and that it was all on mistranslations and conjecture), and it doesnt make sense. Nothing about it makes sense. where do you make up this ****?
you believe a fruad, and say what he said makes sense, when its based off nothing.
why do you believe this? im sorry you do.

the truth is out there....

#18    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 14,649 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:10 AM

View PostKennyB, on 17 October 2009 - 01:58 AM, said:

An extrasolar planet rampaging through the solar system in a totally unobservable manner full of aliens who plan on doing terrible things to humanity when they get here makes sense?

It didn't make sense 40 years ago when it happened in Doctor Who, and makes less sense now in this day and age.

View Postdanydandan, on 16 October 2009 - 11:05 PM, said:

True for you are the sons of ireland
You say the nicest things :)

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#19    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 18,745 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:24 AM

About 5 or 6 years ago Planet X was being loudly proclaimed (by some) as the next apocalypse. However, we are all still here. Take a look at the information here to see why this is the case. Basically, the Earth wasn't destroyed because Planet X (aka Nibiru) simply isn't real.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#20    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

Environmentally Friendly

• 29,264 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:47 PM

View Postbc56, on 14 October 2009 - 08:07 PM, said:

Today i heard voices in my head saying that nibiru had changed course and was not going to hit the earth so you'll believe me right?  I mean you believe Nancy Lieder and her voices so i guess you have no reason not to believe me right?

Seriously what are you guys thinking?  The lady clearly has skitzophrenia.  Do you believe every person that "hears voices" in there head which is exactly what nancy did.  All she did was replace "voices" with "aliens" and now somehow she's a contactee...right

do you guys not realize that if something were coming towards earth that is the size of another planet we would see it in the sky.  Have you never seen the Hubble Ultra Deep Field Photo?  Trust me if there was a planet X we would have seen it years ago.  And no the goverment isn't keeping it from us, a regular telescope could see this huge object
I know the way to make people believe you. Set up a website, and say you heard it from a Native American Spirit Guide. Works every time.

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

~ D. Trump.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech

#21    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

Environmentally Friendly

• 29,264 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:51 PM

View PostKennyB, on 16 October 2009 - 04:49 PM, said:

bc56, It's not me that's being dumb, it's you. You're taking the word of someone you don't know who might have his own agenda.
Is it just me, or is there a small irony there, seeing that the whole Nibiru/Planet XYZ matter was invented, pretty much, by our old friend Zech Sitchin. Although he, of course, doesn't have his own agenda to pursue, of course not.
he just wants to sell books.

:-/

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

~ D. Trump.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech

#22    sepulchrave

sepulchrave

Psychic Spy

• 1,895 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:11 PM

I am afraid KennyB and Sitchin are correct about Niburu. It is there, it is coming, and all those other implausible things that I can't take the time to read up on are also true.

I speak, of course, as an insider. The real reason for the US National Debt is that all the taxpayer dollars go, not to the military industrial complex or the federal reserve, but to pay off all the thousands of graduate students in physics and astronomy.

Think of all the graduate students who book time on telescopes, large and small, for their theses. I know a few personally (who have booked time on southern hemisphere telescopes, by the way; most can be operated remotely) and they never mention Nibiru. Obviously they are all sworn to secrecy about the `forbidden truths' they have observed. Proof of a government cover-up!

I have personally taught ordinary undergraduate students classical mechanics - the very same theories which predict that any orbit remotely like that attributed to Nibiru is impossible. Obviously me and others like me have been sworn into teaching false truths (to protect the real theory of ``the electric universe''). Proof that I am also part of the government cover-up!

But it's not just physics and astronomy students of course; the historians are also in on it. They have the meticulous job of erasing the evidence from all the early civilizations (who had priests who spent years looking at the skies meticulously tracking the stars, planets, moon, etc.).

This cover-up is, of course, ultimately due to the actions of the world-controlling biologists who are determined to protect their precious theory of evolution at all costs. As KennyB points out, if Nibiru is real then evolution is (somehow) bunk - and the biologists can't be having that now, can they?

Want more proof? If you ask any of our resident biologists like Mattshark or Copasetic about Nibiru they will probably claim it is all nonsense.

Truly we are but flies in a web of meticulous intricacy. Secrets and lies! Secrets and lies!

#23    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 18,745 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:19 PM

View Postsepulchrave, on 17 October 2009 - 09:11 PM, said:

I am afraid KennyB and Sitchin are correct about Niburu. It is there, it is coming, and all those other implausible things that I can't take the time to read up on are also true.

I speak, of course, as an insider. The real reason for the US National Debt is that all the taxpayer dollars go, not to the military industrial complex or the federal reserve, but to pay off all the thousands of graduate students in physics and astronomy....

Hmmm....I can't decide if you are being sarcastic or irrational. Either way, yeah right, and I have a bridge in NYC I'm willing to sell really cheap!  :rolleyes:

Posted Image

#24    lookingfortruth

lookingfortruth

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:45 PM

View PostLilly, on 17 October 2009 - 09:19 PM, said:

Hmmm....I can't decide if you are being sarcastic or irrational. Either way, yeah right, and I have a bridge in NYC I'm willing to sell really cheap!  :rolleyes:
25 dollars cheap?

anyways i had a laugh at the post above yours! lol

#25    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 18,745 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:43 PM

View Postlookingfortruth, on 17 October 2009 - 09:45 PM, said:

25 dollars cheap?

Sure, why not. Kick in another 25 bucks and I'll sell you the mineral rights for Planet X.  :whistle:

Posted Image

#26    bc56

bc56

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:50 AM

View Postsepulchrave, on 17 October 2009 - 09:11 PM, said:

I speak, of course, as an insider. The real reason for the US National Debt is that all the taxpayer dollars go, not to the military industrial complex or the federal reserve, but to pay off all the thousands of graduate students in physics and astronomy.

Think of all the graduate students who book time on telescopes, large and small, for their theses. I know a few personally (who have booked time on southern hemisphere telescopes, by the way; most can be operated remotely) and they never mention Nibiru. Obviously they are all sworn to secrecy about the `forbidden truths' they have observed. Proof of a government cover-up!

I have personally taught ordinary undergraduate students classical mechanics - the very same theories which predict that any orbit remotely like that attributed to Nibiru is impossible. Obviously me and others like me have been sworn into teaching false truths (to protect the real theory of ``the electric universe''). Proof that I am also part of the government cover-up!

But it's not just physics and astronomy students of course; the historians are also in on it. They have the meticulous job of erasing the evidence from all the early civilizations (who had priests who spent years looking at the skies meticulously tracking the stars, planets, moon, etc.).

This cover-up is, of course, ultimately due to the actions of the world-controlling biologists who are determined to protect their precious theory of evolution at all costs. As KennyB points out, if Nibiru is real then evolution is (somehow) bunk - and the biologists can't be having that now, can they?

Want more proof? If you ask any of our resident biologists like Mattshark or Copasetic about Nibiru they will probably claim it is all nonsense.

Truly we are but flies in a web of meticulous intricacy. Secrets and lies! Secrets and lies!

Honestly ppl what do you not freakin get??  Something that big in space and that close to the earth anyone could see it.  ANYONE  are you going to try and convince me that the easter bunny is real and santa clause should pay me a visit in a couple of months?  bc thats about how dumb you sound

offer me one shred of proof a pic or a vid.  show me planet x plz i'm beggin you, if you can provide a legit pic then yea i'll believe you but guess what you can't.  

god lord ppl how can somebody be so stupid???

#27    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 18,745 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:04 AM

View Postbc56, on 18 October 2009 - 01:50 AM, said:

Honestly ppl what do you not freakin get??  Something that big in space and that close to the earth anyone could see it.  ANYONE  are you going to try and convince me that the easter bunny is real and santa clause should pay me a visit in a couple of months?  bc thats about how dumb you sound...

Pssst...Sepulchrave is just 'pulling our collective leg' there (ie, he doesn't believe it either).  :D

Posted Image

#28    lookingfortruth

lookingfortruth

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 03:05 AM

View PostLilly, on 17 October 2009 - 11:43 PM, said:

Sure, why not. Kick in another 25 bucks and I'll sell you the mineral rights for Planet X.  :whistle:
consider it done!

#29    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,539 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 18 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

View Postbc56, on 18 October 2009 - 01:50 AM, said:

Honestly ppl what do you not freakin get??  Something that big in space and that close to the earth anyone could see it.  ANYONE  are you going to try and convince me that the easter bunny is real and santa clause should pay me a visit in a couple of months?  bc thats about how dumb you sound

offer me one shred of proof a pic or a vid.  show me planet x plz i'm beggin you, if you can provide a legit pic then yea i'll believe you but guess what you can't.  

god lord ppl how can somebody be so stupid???

So there is no newsletter?

Do I have to return my tote bag?

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#30    bc56

bc56

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 03:45 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 18 October 2009 - 03:22 PM, said:

So there is no newsletter?

Do I have to return my tote bag?

Nibs

newsletter is in the works and no, the tote bag is all yours, we'll also be sending out $25 gift certificates to Chili's for every $500 donated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users