Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams you can feel.

n3n324

I recently had a dream where I could actually feel it. Here it goes I was at the doctors suddenly i looked at my doctor and he had a wild look in his eyes before I could react he punched me in the face ( I didnt feel the punch lolx) then, he broke a bottle and got the sharp part and jammed it in my finger as soon as he did that I woke up screaming in real life. When i stopped screaming I actually felt the pain going down my whole finger. I was shocked to death and I have never experienced such an awful pain in my life. Have you had one of these dreams?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• n3n324

• lookingfortruth

• Beckys_Mom

• Superman

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had a couple of dreams were I have actually felt myself moving...more like floating in my room...its freaky and cant wait to wake up...

i've had a couple of dreams before where i was falling and i felt as if i was really falling, then i woke up...

weird stuff :ph34r:

I have to a point, but it wasn't nearly as bad. Are there any marks on your finger?

no non at all but i was expecting to see blood oozing out when i felt the pain. i swear i actually felt it go through my finger.

no non at all but i was expecting to see blood oozing out when i felt the pain. i swear i actually felt it go through my finger.

Minds are famous for playing tricks on you, that would be my best guess. I could definitly see something like this happening.

Minds are famous for playing tricks on you, that would be my best guess. I could definitly see something like this happening.

kk. thank you for the help.

i actually like having dreams like these where you actually feel stuff. no not the painful stuff but like flying or sliding through snow etc.

i actually like having dreams like these where you actually feel stuff. no not the painful stuff but like flying or sliding through snow etc.

I still remember the thrills I have when I have flying dreams. I've learned a simple way to control what you dream about that i've posted earlier, but when I want flying dreams I will just say over and over to myself, I will dream i'm flying tonight i will dream i'm flying tonight etc etc. see how that works out for you then i'm interested to hear your results

I've had one of those dreams ages ago(about 15yrs ago now) but in my dream I was lucid and I tried to fly but I ended up just hovering about 2 meters off the ground(like being a sailboat with no wind). So I was floating facing downwards(laying down flat like superman but not moving at all)above a low brick edge and when I looked down and noticed the edge I worried about it and then I immediately fell onto it hitting my sternum first really hard. Which hurt lots and woke me up straight away. I could still feel the pain after I woke up but only for a short time. But it was the first and most painful dream(in that way) I've had that I can remember. I was surprised by it because it actually hurt.

Looking back now, it was like the wind was telling me how to fly and that I needed it.

Edited by Kazahel

oh ok thanks i will try it out tonight defiantly cant wait!

I've had one of those dreams ages ago(about 15yrs ago now) but in my dream I was lucid and I tried to fly but I ended up just hovering about 2 meters off the ground(like being a sailboat with no wind). So I was floating facing downwards(laying down flat like superman but not moving at all)above a low brick edge and when I looked down and noticed the edge I worried about it and then I immediately fell onto it hitting my sternum first really hard. Which hurt lots and woke me up straight away. I could still feel the pain after I woke up but only for a short time. But it was the first and most painful dream(in that way) I've had that I can remember. I was surprised by it because it actually hurt.

Looking back now, it was like the wind was telling me how to fly and that I needed it.

Yes that how my dream was well about the pain not the flying. When I woke up I felt the pain. But it only lasted for a while.

Awsome.

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

superman-1.gif Superman superman-1.gif

Unexplained Mysteries Moderator

kk. thank you