Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Did JFK Use LSD?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Ghostdancer

Ghostdancer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:22 AM

Among the many rumors about President John F. Kennedy is that he used LSD, supplied to him by a lady named Mary Pinchot-Meyer, supposedly one of his mistresses.

Well, I don't know how true this is, but he was by many accounts using many drugs to treat a certain medical condition and/or complications from injuries he sustained when his PT boat was rammed by a Japanese destroyer.

Edited by Ghostdancer, 30 October 2009 - 01:23 AM.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

#2    Funky Poacher

Funky Poacher

Poltergeist

• 2,316 posts

• Scientists get funky about having their research poached

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:07 AM

Um... any sources?

Also, is there something wrong with LSD?

do your palms ever itch?

#3    Bill Hill

Bill Hill

Marshal Law

• 9,938 posts

• If I had my own world
    I'd build you an empire
    From here to the far lands
    To spread love like violence

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:40 AM

Funky Poacher, on 30 October 2009 - 03:07 AM, said:

Also, is there something wrong with LSD?

Yep, too much of it can blow your brains out..
Actually come to think of it, did JFK use LSD? maybe... just maybe..

Posted Image
Something in your heart, feel like someThing nEw.

#4    Chauncy

Chauncy

Quixotic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

• "Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be." (from) Don Quixote

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:13 AM

Mary Pinchot-Meyer was a CIA operative. JFK was the first high profile guineapig for the MK-Ultra project.

Nixon almost got dosed too!!......Grace slick from Jefferson Airplane attempted to slip him a hit!!!

As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost and science can never regress.
Julius Robert Oppenheimer. (1904-1967)
Posted Image

#5    Bunny Munro

Bunny Munro

The Death of Bunny Munro

• 3,075 posts

• You will not like me now and you shall like me a good deal less as we do go on...

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:29 PM

Chauncy, on 30 October 2009 - 04:13 AM, said:

Mary Pinchot-Meyer was a CIA operative. JFK was the first high profile guineapig for the MK-Ultra project.

Nixon almost got dosed too!!......Grace slick from Jefferson Airplane attempted to slip him a hit!!!

....I didn't think Grace Slick could get any cooler.

Grant me this at least, man differs more from man than man from beast....

#6    hoosier girl

hoosier girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:42 PM

I have read the same-  Kennedy was dosed by Pinochet-Myer who was part of MK-Ultra Project.  While I am yet to find a reliable source for that info I do know it is accepted that projects such as MK-Ultra were conducted by the CIA.  That to me is very interesting but I suppose it is a topic for a conspiracy thread.

#7    eclectic 1

eclectic 1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:43 AM

Ghostdancer, on 30 October 2009 - 01:22 AM, said:

Among the many rumors about President John F. Kennedy is that he used LSD, supplied to him by a lady named Mary Pinchot-Meyer, supposedly one of his mistresses.

Well, I don't know how true this is, but he was by many accounts using many drugs to treat a certain medical condition and/or complications from injuries he sustained when his PT boat was rammed by a Japanese destroyer.

JFK did not use LSD. That was a runmor started by GOP opponents. He did use steroids-under a doctor's care-for his back pains. The guy saved the world from thermonuclear destruction. I say that earned him a bit of *****,and some pain relief, so I don't care what his detractors say. If Nixon had been President during the Cuban Missile Crisis,he would either have whimped out, and surrendered us to the Soviet Union-ending our soveeignty-or he would have tried a tough guy bluff,and got us all blown off the planet. Dirty Dick was not a polictical gamesman. JFK knew how hard to push without pushing too hard,and so made the Soviets back down. That saved us and the world. Give the guy a break.

#8    cluey

cluey

complete paradox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Location:~in your head,lol.....seriously though............."the driest continate on earth".......which is also comparable to a land mass on another planet!!!...........

• BLACK ADDER!!!.."let's get them when and where they are most vulnerable"...*WHACK*....."just my luck to get the one that was hard".... :D

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:01 AM

Ghostdancer, on 30 October 2009 - 01:22 AM, said:

probably!!......i have read his personal doctor administered morphine upon request..... :wacko:

Believes all people have to admit to some level of neurosis!!!
will never let my mother cut my hair again!!!!
The feet you step on today!....might be attached to the legs of the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!!!!
it is hard to sore high with the eagles when you are surrounded by turkeys!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users