Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Supernatural

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#181    GhostHunterChickx

GhostHunterChickx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:58 AM

View Postglorybebe, on 25 September 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

So funny they were worried that it wouldn't make 3 seasons.  They had thought that 5 seasons would be the max.  SSSOOOO happy it has gone beyond that!  funny how the show has such a cult following.

I hope it goes on a bit longer yet, I think it's the best show on TV .....but I'm just biased, love the boys :-) especially Sam x

#182    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,745 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:12 AM

The first episode I found to be a bit disappointing, apparently Kripke isn't directing anymore which could explain that

#183    ILRNouda

ILRNouda

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Supernatural has lost its way.

I haven no problem creating mythology for a series that is not a reflection of the real world, but Kripke crossed the line. If you're going to make a series based on the supernatural and the paranormal and discredit the very source of good and evil, nothing good can come of it.

I watch it for the boys, because I want to know what happens to the brothers. End of.

#184    GhostHunterChickx

GhostHunterChickx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

I love the fact that they have brought myths and legends into the limelight....even if it is their take on them x I  bet so many people are looking up these legends now because of Supernatural!!

#185    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

Season 8  is really painful to watch now...They should have a warning at the start of each show - WARNING  may become most painful..please take a few ibuprofen afterwards

Here is why the show has went bad....

Spoiler

And that's all I can say about that...........so far !!

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#186    Catz

Catz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

View PostTia, on 30 October 2009 - 10:41 AM, said:

Any other huge Supernatural fans out there? We currently have to download season 5 as it's not being shown as yet in Australia. What do you think of it? I prefer it when it's more the boys on hunts rather than the dragging out they had been doing. It looks like things are starting to go back to the hunts which is great I'm going to go watch episode 7 shortly. Anyone who wnts to chat Supernatural please reply.

Just realised this post probably needs moving could a mod do so please, thanks!
I'm also glad that the show is going back to the hunts.  I like it when each episode is a new hunt.
My daughter is totally in love with Dean...must admit.. me too!

:tsu:

#187    GhostHunterChickx

GhostHunterChickx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

View PostCatz, on 23 October 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

I'm also glad that the show is going back to the hunts.  I like it when each episode is a new hunt.
My daughter is totally in love with Dean...must admit.. me too!

I really hate it when Sam and Dean are fighting which they seem to be doing all the time now :-(
I still love the show and would always watch it no matter how bad it got....I'm a Sammy fan x

#188    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

The 3rd episode of Season 8  was much better.. and might I add was directed by Jensen Ackles .. his dad is in it too  as a detective.. It was a relief to see them back on the hunt again..

#189    Morningstar.

Morningstar.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

I've just started this series, so far is amazing, i'm looking forward to see the archangels episodes.

#190    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,745 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 24 October 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

The 3rd episode of Season 8  was much better.. and might I add was directed by Jensen Ackles .. his dad is in it too  as a detective.. It was a relief to see them back on the hunt again..
I admittedly still found it pretty bad, it's so sad to watch every new episode that comes out now... The iPhone placement at the end of that episode signalled the sound of something scraping the bottom of a barrel. Parenthood has fallen victim to this as well, with one of their episodes overrun by iPhone SFX and mentions of features, felt like I was watching an ad, not a tv show. Every TV show releasing their new season now has really disappointed me and others greatly.

#191    thorn-v

thorn-v

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

I didn't start watching Supernatural until the last few seasons but I absolutely love it. I am always eagerly awaiting the next episode.

#192    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,745 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 24 October 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

Wait, sorry, I got it mixed up with episode 4, that episode was not too bad (ep 3). The latest episode 5 was pretty good IMO. Won me back.

#193    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

View PostOrcseeker, on 03 November 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

Wait, sorry, I got it mixed up with episode 4, that episode was not too bad (ep 3). The latest episode 5 was pretty good IMO. Won me back.

I have yet to watch that one

#194    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Don't know why but it bored me to tears kept putting me to sleep.

#195    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

This new season, is it 9 then?, is really bad. I think it's coming up to episode 5.

I love the boys and the show but unless they improve quickly I hope it will be the last. :(

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users