Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Supernatural

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#46    vampyre rayvyn

vampyre rayvyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• there's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home
    -Nikki Sixx

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

Here are some videos for your entertainment.

Enjoy <3

Edited by vampyre rayvyn, 31 January 2011 - 07:26 PM.

The human race is intoxicated with narrow victories, for life is a string of them like pearls that hit the floor when the rope breaks, and roll away in perfection and anarchy.

#47    Delovely5150

Delovely5150

Nyx Undefined

• 2,546 posts

• My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. -Maya Angelou

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:37 PM

My husband dl'ed the whole past episodes of season 6 and we had a supernatural-athon this weekend, LOL.  We stopped at the episode where death was giving Sam his soul back.  So enthralling!  
(Part of me wants the Sam with his soul intact, but also part of me wants the Sam without.  It's a woman thing, lol).

It was so funny when they made one episode like X-Files, lol.  It was cool I thought.

Oh and Dean doesn't make a good Mr. Death at all!

A window within the soul to see, light and magick I send with thee.
Be strong, be brave, make the right choice, though darkness shouts with a terrible voice.
Know that I'm watching from above and that always, always, the answer is love.

#48    vampyre rayvyn

vampyre rayvyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• there's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home
    -Nikki Sixx

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:41 AM

I'm watching the new episode right now!
:D
For those of you who haven't seen it yet, all I have to say is look for Dean and The Sword.
priceless <3

The human race is intoxicated with narrow victories, for life is a string of them like pearls that hit the floor when the rope breaks, and roll away in perfection and anarchy.

#49    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,274 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:51 AM

Great we should be able to download it tonight then. I hated the facial hair on Jensen in that clip a bit of scruff but not an almost full beard  :unsure2: .

On another forum I go to a friends brother works with Jared's mother. Pity we're both huge Dean fans instead.

Every time I think of Dean it's like (well I better not go into it here lol)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#50    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:42 AM

I LOVE this show!  Here is a place where you can find all the seasons and d/l them or just watch them.  They add them every week.  

And Dean is ssooo hot!

#51    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:27 PM

View PostDelovely5150, on 31 January 2011 - 07:37 PM, said:

My husband dl'ed the whole past episodes of season 6 and we had a supernatural-athon this weekend, LOL.  We stopped at the episode where death was giving Sam his soul back.  So enthralling!  
(Part of me wants the Sam with his soul intact, but also part of me wants the Sam without.  It's a woman thing, lol).

It was so funny when they made one episode like X-Files, lol.  It was cool I thought.

Oh and Dean doesn't make a good Mr. Death at all!

I did too..well up untill episode 11....I am waiting on episode 12 season 6....wanna see what happens to Sam...

To be honest watching the first few episodes of Season 6..I figured they were not as good as Season 5.....sure hope when I get to see episode 12 and onwards...it gets better...!

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 08 February 2011 - 03:27 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#52    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,908 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:37 PM

View PostTia, on 30 October 2009 - 10:41 AM, said:

Any other huge Supernatural fans out there? We currently have to download season 5 as it's not being shown as yet in Australia. What do you think of it? I prefer it when it's more the boys on hunts rather than the dragging out they had been doing. It looks like things are starting to go back to the hunts which is great I'm going to go watch episode 7 shortly. Anyone who wnts to chat Supernatural please reply.

Just realised this post probably needs moving could a mod do so please, thanks!

I haven't watched much but what I have seen I really liked... after hearing about how good it is, I bought the first two episodes off of Amazon Video on Demand and watched them. Really really fun little show! I keep telling myself I ought to start just buying the seasons but I just haven't gotten around to it yet...

#53    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:09 PM

View PostWookietim, on 09 February 2011 - 03:37 PM, said:

I haven't watched much but what I have seen I really liked... after hearing about how good it is, I bought the first two episodes off of Amazon Video on Demand and watched them. Really really fun little show! I keep telling myself I ought to start just buying the seasons but I just haven't gotten around to it yet...

It's a show you could get hooked on fast..............I watch it all the time...even repeat episodes...

#54    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,908 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 09 February 2011 - 08:09 PM, said:

It's a show you could get hooked on fast..............I watch it all the time...even repeat episodes...

Actually it was this thread that spurred me to remember to put the first season on my netflix queue... It's coming up after a couple movies (I've been meaning to get around to "2001 Maniacs" for awhile now) and another TV show (I just realized "Square Pegs" is out on DVD...).

#55    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:22 PM

View PostWookietim, on 09 February 2011 - 08:12 PM, said:

Actually it was this thread that spurred me to remember to put the first season on my netflix queue... It's coming up after a couple movies (I've been meaning to get around to "2001 Maniacs" for awhile now) and another TV show (I just realized "Square Pegs" is out on DVD...).

My fav are seasons 4 and 5 ....fav line - You're sorry you started Armageddon?"!!!

#56    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,908 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:23 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 09 February 2011 - 08:22 PM, said:

My fav are seasons 4 and 5 ....fav line - You're sorry you started Armageddon?"!!!

What I have seen of it reminds me of a sort of male version of Buffy (Without the super-heroics)... That is not a put down by the way - Buffy is one of my all time favorite shows...

#57    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:31 PM

View PostWookietim, on 09 February 2011 - 08:23 PM, said:

What I have seen of it reminds me of a sort of male version of Buffy (Without the super-heroics)... That is not a put down by the way - Buffy is one of my all time favorite shows...

Oh no I do't think it is the same as buffy..its much better....the stories add up and fit...they use a lot of funny one liners in it and it always leaves you wanting to see more

I thought Buffy was ok...but it didn't have the same spark Supernatural has....it was just fixed more so on Vampires..........whereas Supernatural is fixed on everything - ghosts, demons, all sorts of weird ancient monsters.shape shifters.even the odd vampire in it...actually they focus  seasons 3...4  and 5 on satan and demons...a lot of the stuff they use from the bible stories

I loved the part when the 1st angel castelle came..and how the effects of an angels presense can do to a human.... its a show that makes you think - is god real after all?

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 09 February 2011 - 08:32 PM.

#58    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,908 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:37 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 09 February 2011 - 08:31 PM, said:

Oh no I do't think it is the same as buffy..its much better....the stories add up and fit...they use a lot of funny one liners in it and it always leaves you wanting to see more

I thought Buffy was ok...but it didn't have the same spark Supernatural has....it was just fixed more so on Vampires..........whereas Supernatural is fixed on everything - ghosts, demons, all sorts of weird ancient monsters.shape shifters.even the odd vampire in it...actually they focus  seasons 3...4  and 5 on satan and demons...a lot of the stuff they use from the bible stories

I loved the part when the 1st angel castelle came..and how the effects of an angels presense can do to a human.... its a show that makes you think - is god real after all?

Not to argue with you... But Buffy was hardly fixated on vampires... after season 2, there was never a "Big Bad" that was a vamp again. We had the Mayor (A guy who wanted to become a pure demon), Adam (Essentially Frankensteins monster made by the govt from human and demon parts), Glory (A god from a hell dimension), Dark Willow (Willow gone bad) and then "The First" (An incorporeal source of evil)... Vamps were just the filler...

#59    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:47 PM

View PostWookietim, on 09 February 2011 - 08:37 PM, said:

Not to argue with you... But Buffy was hardly fixated on vampires... after season 2, there was never a "Big Bad" that was a vamp again. We had the Mayor (A guy who wanted to become a pure demon), Adam (Essentially Frankensteins monster made by the govt from human and demon parts), Glory (A god from a hell dimension), Dark Willow (Willow gone bad) and then "The First" (An incorporeal source of evil)... Vamps were just the filler...

I could never get into  any of the Buffy seasons... it was a case of - so what if I missed an apisode.... whereas with Supernatural...I can't miss a single episode... for if I did...I would lose the plot easy ............uffy was aimed or watched more by teenie boppers...

PS....The Spin off TV show - ANGEL is a male buffy and it sucked

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 09 February 2011 - 08:49 PM.

#60    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,274 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:17 AM

I've got to admit I like all the shows, Supernatural the most though because of the perve factor. I think I preferred the earlier seasons when they were hunting a lot of different creatures.  And there was almost a sort of semi sexual chemistry between the guys, jokes about it were even made in the show later on, but I like that sort of thing. :innocent:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users