Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Shadows

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    Julie

Julie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 07:45 AM

I would like to know if someone can explain this to me. I see black shadows  in my house. Sometimes they follow me, sometimes they just stand in a corner, doorway(especially when I go to bed). I don't think they will hurt me, but sometimes I am scared. Sometimes there are more than 1, it appears to be 2 adults and a child. Most of the times it's just one big shadow.Am I crazy, or can someone tell me something, please.

#2    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 29 May 2004 - 07:49 AM

How long has this been occuring?

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

#3    Julie

Julie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 07:59 AM

Its been for the last couple of years, say 5. I moved once and they seem to follow me.

#4    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:01 AM

You wrote:
especially at night

Lots of people see weird things especially at night, this is to do with your eyes and the adjustments they are making to find more light etc when it gets dark. Also your brain is natrually calming down at night and getting ready for sleep.
I would say there is no issue. Can I ask are you very interested in the paranormal? Do you believe yourself to be able to see Ghosts? This is just a question nothing else.

#5    Julie

Julie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:11 AM

Yes I am interested in the paranormal. The only problem is, I don't see it only at nights,it  happens during the day as well.I don't see it everyday, nothing at the moment.But when it happens it continous it lasts for weeks.I don't see ghosts but I believe I have 3 stories to tell.

#6    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:16 AM

When you see these shadows are they only for a split second or longer? What makes you think there are two adults and a child? Can you describe these shadows in greater detail? It would be interesting to hear your other stories.

And by the way, Welcome to the forum! original.gif  original.gif  

#7    Angelfish

Angelfish

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

• If you could see it, then you'd understand.

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:21 AM

shadows are no big deal, really.
more often than not, that's all they are.
I see the shadow-people all the time.

if you click this, the world will blow up
Posted Image
Ya know, a few days ago I found a better explaination(sp?) for Angelfish than "Cus it sounds cool".
But than I realized there was no one around to hear it, and I got really depressed.
I hope you all intend to make me feel better.

#8    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:24 AM

Most of the times it's just one big shadow

dont be scared, chances are, it your shadow. Just get a bar of soap and try attaching it to your foot like peter pan. thumbsup.gif  

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#9    Julie

Julie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:25 AM

Thanks. The reason I think its adults and a child, is two are big and 1 is about 1m tall. I can see them for long times. It feels like I got companions with me, for hours.I can't tell if its male of female, the best way to describe it is. it looks like a shadow, but standing tall.

#10    Julie

Julie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:31 AM

Very funny moe!! Tipical male responce, my husband also thinks Im crazy.And it's not my shadow!!! devil.gif  

#11    Angelfish

Angelfish

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:35 AM

Me make a suggestion?
Next time you see one, look around for something that would make a shadow, might explain it.
dammit...my foot fell asleep........

Posted Image
Ya know, a few days ago I found a better explaination(sp?) for Angelfish than "Cus it sounds cool".
But than I realized there was no one around to hear it, and I got really depressed.

#12    Julie

Julie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:40 AM

Will look for something with a shadow, but how do you explain that it moves around???Sometimes it stands behind, and then in the corner again???
Rub you leg, it will help. huh.gif  

#13    Angelfish

Angelfish

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 09:07 AM

If the light source moves, than so will the shadow.

Posted Image

#14    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 09:17 AM

Welcome to the forum Julie,
   I didn't quite catch wether or not you see them for any great deal of time . Are they just the fleeting glimpse type of shadow or do you view them for longer periods ?
Also why do you feel they are the same shadows from your previos home ?
  One more question  have you ever interacted with them ?  

#15    Julie

Julie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 11:01 AM

I see them for the whole day and evening,they move around with me in the house.Always behind me, but they stay there if I turn around.Sometimes I see them in the doorway of my bedroom when Im in bed at night. I think its the same shadows because why me? I don't know what it is, and where will new ones come from. I know some think it's my shadow, but please, I didn't join to be funny, I wanted to know if someone can tell me more. I never tried to communicate with them because Im scared. I asked a priest once if he can help me, and he said its demons, because they are black. But I don't know if I can believe that. Nowhere in the Bible its written that demons are black??They dont bother me, its just sometimes I get scared.I believe if they wanted to hurt me, they would have dont that.I just want to know more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users