Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Nostradamus 2012


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    jacknite3000

jacknite3000

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2008

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:19 PM

A mysterious book of cryptic prophecies has been discovered at the National Library in Rome, and there is evidence to suggest that it is the final work of the most famous and controversial prophet in the history of the world, Nostradamus. Even more startling than the discovery of the book, though, are the warnings it contains, which were so blasphemous and frightening in their time that they may have been intentionally suppressed until now.

The predictions of Nostradamus were in agreement with the scientist of today that the solar system will pass through the galactic plane of the Milky Way galaxy, as the earth enters its 25,800 year precession. When this happens, the gravitational wave, which exist as a flat plane along the equatorial region of the milky way sends this across any passing solar system, including Earth and the Sun, causing earthquakes in both Sun and all the planets. In this region there are broken planets and asteroids that may cause near massive object collision with earth, but also as the solar system passes the equatorial region will the planets, including earth shifts its rotation. According to Nostradamus, when this passes, whole continents will be under water in a matter of 6-10 hours, where most of Asia will be underwater, but also other coastal regions. The land will sink fast and responsible for most of the destruction, but during this passing the earth will lose its orbit around the sun, massive earthquakes starts from the polar shifts and gravitational waves bringing on earthquake and sinking of continents. The spokes of wheel disappears in one of Nostradamus drawings which signifies that earth will no longer be in orbit or following cycles, and hence the disappearance of spokes. The sinking of land will also experience land underwater coming out at the same time, and will take matter of hours for a land to sink 2000 feet under the ocean much like Atlantis, which was about 2200 feet, located off the coast of Cuba. Nostradamus belonged to the secret society and this is known by the secret society too and symbolism matches his used, but because this knowledge was secret did Nostradamus had to plan the event to be "discovered" more than 500 years later. It should be noted that Nostradamus planned many things before he died, such as the metal plates to be put on his chest, with 1781, which was the date he predicted that his corpse would be dug up and a French soldier would drink liquor from his skull, whereupon, the soldier shall be shot from his back and died of a gunshot wounds. Nostradamus predicted land sinking very quickly, solar flares, gamma radiation during the passing of the equatorial plane of the Galaxy. This rift is located between the zodiac sign of the Sagittarius and Scorpio. The arrows of the Sagittarius points to the dark rift, which is the gravitational waves emitting from the black hole, and incident which happens every 11,000 years, an event where the drawings of Nostradamus predicted three eclipses before this event to occur. The culmination of this event is expected to occur similar to the Mayans on 21 December 2012. It should be noted that gravitational waves causes earthquakes both on the Sun and Earth and its frequency increases dramatically as we approach closer to 2012, starting late 1990s. When this happens the Sun experiencing earthquakes sends out massive solar flares to the earth with more frequency and the earth should have experience global cooling, due to the sun spot cycle,which it didn't because of the frequency of solar flares. As a result global warming will accelerate. According to Nostradamus, people will experience both extreme fire, heat from global warming, which technically is more like solar system warming, but this gets to the extreme as 2012 approaches, most of the polar ice caps should melt as this time frame approaches, not just rising of water level, but lands can sink or rise as polar shifts event occur. Near massive objects and meteorites may occur due to the weakening of the Van Allen Belts, for seen by Nostradamus to mentioned, where people who do not experience flooding, they will experience fire and burning from solar flares and fire, where high areas are risk, and low areas at risk from flooding. Interestingly, Nostradamus points the entry of the Age of Aquarius, after 21 December 2012. During this period major wars will escalate for resources, according to Nostradamus, between the Christians and the Muslims faith. The Pope is prominent in Nostradamus lost books, but interestingly the three rings on the head of the pope, might have signifies the three rings of Power, that controls most of the world, Washington D.C., City of London, and the Vatican. All three area has the Egyptian obelisks and important high level secret society symbolism that they are indeed connected in power, that people called the New World Order, but this power is not shared with the Muslim world, China, or Russia, and hence the war, that some say is the Armageddon.

source - http://2012wiki.com/...tle=Nostradamus


#2    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:33 AM

First of all, the book you speak of has been written in 3 different scripts, meaning by 3 different people, the odds that it is a forgery, is extremely high, like 100%. Also it is written in quatrains, in french and not understandable by anybody else other than the writer himself.  It does not make reference to any dates or events in particular. To give credit where it is due, it's a good forgery.

Secondly, every year for the last 1000 years or so, on the winter solstice, the Earth, Sun and the galactic equator come into alignment, and every year, precession pushes the Sun's position a little way further through the Milky Way's band.
The alignment in question is not exclusive to 2012 but takes place over a 36-year period, corresponding to the diameter of the Sun, with the most precise convergence having already occurred in 1998.
So if end of the world there should have been, then 1998 was the time.

Thirdly, the calculations for the end of the Mayan calendar are about 200 years off.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#3    Antoine

Antoine

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Joined:08 Dec 2005
  • Location:UK

  • Aged 74 retird aluminium alloy sales exedutive. lives in Ashted England. 2 daughters 2 grandsons.

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:16 PM

View Postjacknite3000, on 09 November 2009 - 11:19 PM, said:

A mysterious book of cryptic prophecies has been discovered at the National Library in Rome, and there is evidence to suggest that it is the final work of the most famous and controversial prophet in the history of the world, Nostradamus. Even more startling than the discovery of the book, though, are the warnings it contains, which were so blasphemous and frightening in their time that they may have been intentionally suppressed until now.

The predictions of Nostradamus were in agreement with the scientist of today that the solar system will pass through the galactic plane of the Milky Way galaxy, as the earth enters its 25,800 year precession. When this happens, the gravitational wave, which exist as a flat plane along the equatorial region of the milky way sends this across any passing solar system, including Earth and the Sun, causing earthquakes in both Sun and all the planets. In this region there are broken planets and asteroids that may cause near massive object collision with earth, but also as the solar system passes the equatorial region will the planets, including earth shifts its rotation. According to Nostradamus, when this passes, whole continents will be under water in a matter of 6-10 hours, where most of Asia will be underwater, but also other coastal regions. The land will sink fast and responsible for most of the destruction, but during this passing the earth will lose its orbit around the sun, massive earthquakes starts from the polar shifts and gravitational waves bringing on earthquake and sinking of continents. The spokes of wheel disappears in one of Nostradamus drawings which signifies that earth will no longer be in orbit or following cycles, and hence the disappearance of spokes. The sinking of land will also experience land underwater coming out at the same time, and will take matter of hours for a land to sink 2000 feet under the ocean much like Atlantis, which was about 2200 feet, located off the coast of Cuba. Nostradamus belonged to the secret society and this is known by the secret society too and symbolism matches his used, but because this knowledge was secret did Nostradamus had to plan the event to be "discovered" more than 500 years later. It should be noted that Nostradamus planned many things before he died, such as the metal plates to be put on his chest, with 1781, which was the date he predicted that his corpse would be dug up and a French soldier would drink liquor from his skull, whereupon, the soldier shall be shot from his back and died of a gunshot wounds. Nostradamus predicted land sinking very quickly, solar flares, gamma radiation during the passing of the equatorial plane of the Galaxy. This rift is located between the zodiac sign of the Sagittarius and Scorpio. The arrows of the Sagittarius points to the dark rift, which is the gravitational waves emitting from the black hole, and incident which happens every 11,000 years, an event where the drawings of Nostradamus predicted three eclipses before this event to occur. The culmination of this event is expected to occur similar to the Mayans on 21 December 2012. It should be noted that gravitational waves causes earthquakes both on the Sun and Earth and its frequency increases dramatically as we approach closer to 2012, starting late 1990s. When this happens the Sun experiencing earthquakes sends out massive solar flares to the earth with more frequency and the earth should have experience global cooling, due to the sun spot cycle,which it didn't because of the frequency of solar flares. As a result global warming will accelerate. According to Nostradamus, people will experience both extreme fire, heat from global warming, which technically is more like solar system warming, but this gets to the extreme as 2012 approaches, most of the polar ice caps should melt as this time frame approaches, not just rising of water level, but lands can sink or rise as polar shifts event occur. Near massive objects and meteorites may occur due to the weakening of the Van Allen Belts, for seen by Nostradamus to mentioned, where people who do not experience flooding, they will experience fire and burning from solar flares and fire, where high areas are risk, and low areas at risk from flooding. Interestingly, Nostradamus points the entry of the Age of Aquarius, after 21 December 2012. During this period major wars will escalate for resources, according to Nostradamus, between the Christians and the Muslims faith. The Pope is prominent in Nostradamus lost books, but interestingly the three rings on the head of the pope, might have signifies the three rings of Power, that controls most of the world, Washington D.C., City of London, and the Vatican. All three area has the Egyptian obelisks and important high level secret society symbolism that they are indeed connected in power, that people called the New World Order, but this power is not shared with the Muslim world, China, or Russia, and hence the war, that some say is the Armageddon.

source - http://2012wiki.com/...tle=Nostradamus

It is not always recognised that Nostrodamus was French and not Italian. He apent some of his adult life travelling in the Gévaudan region and appears to have used the remoteess of its villages to escape what would almost certainly arrest by his court and other enemies

It is a fact that afew of his predictons show clse releance to La B♪te du Gévaudan, which prowled the district from 1765 to 1767.

I will preare a brief statemet and post it shortly, if ir looks interesting. Derek Brockis


#4    MID

MID

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,490 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:57 PM

View PostAntoine, on 24 December 2009 - 01:16 PM, said:

It is not always recognised that Nostrodamus was French and not Italian.



It is also generally not recognized that Nostradamus' writings were in fact utter gibberish, which have been translated so many times as to be be completely different from his actual writings.

The utter vagueness of these writings, as they originally appeared, makes it very easy to use them and publish interpretations of them regarding any event that takes place, making it sound like he predicted it, when in fact, he wrote what is essentially complete nonsense...


#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 13,040 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:11 PM

I thought what he wrote was thinly veiled political satire and snark that was disguised as "predictions" to give him a get out clause just in case he ended up in front of the King and the Lords who he'd spent the best part of his life slagging off...

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6    Antoine

Antoine

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Joined:08 Dec 2005
  • Location:UK

  • Aged 74 retird aluminium alloy sales exedutive. lives in Ashted England. 2 daughters 2 grandsons.

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:14 PM

View PostAntoine, on 24 December 2009 - 01:16 PM, said:

It is not always recognised that Nostrodamus was French and not Italian. He apent some of his adult life travelling in the Gévaudan region and appears to have used the remoteess of its villages to escape what would almost certainly arrest by his court and other enemies

It is a fact that afew of his predictons show clse releance to La B♪te du Gévaudan, which prowled the district from 1765 to 1767.

I will preare a brief statemet and post it shortly, if ir looks interesting. Derek Brockis

Statement: One of Nostradamus’ prophecies for mid-18th century France states:

'Mars threatens us with the belligerent force.
Blood will be made to spread out 70 times.
The church will grow, suffer harm and more to those who would listen to nothing of them.'

Not too far out, was he, especially as there is nothing else obviously relevant to this particular prophecy?

Allow him another one:

'The lost thing, hidden for so many centuries is discovered.
Pasteur will be honored almost as a demi-god.
Dishonour shall come by other winds when the moon finishes her great cycle '.

Be careful with that cloning!


#7    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 13,040 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 27 December 2009 - 11:53 PM

View PostAntoine, on 27 December 2009 - 08:14 PM, said:

Statement: One of Nostradamus’ prophecies for mid-18th century France states:

'Mars threatens us with the belligerent force.
Blood will be made to spread out 70 times.
The church will grow, suffer harm and more to those who would listen to nothing of them.'

Not too far out, was he, especially as there is nothing else obviously relevant to this particular prophecy?
He's clearly talking about George Pal's War of the Worlds. Especially the bits about the Church, given that it's effectively where the film ends, and only those who hide in the church survive.

Quote

'The lost thing, hidden for so many centuries is discovered.
Pasteur will be honored almost as a demi-god.
Dishonour shall come by other winds when the moon finishes her great cycle '.
Indiana Jones. Clearly. After all, his father had a high regard for Pasteur according to the "Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" and finding lost things hidden for centuries is his raison d'atre.

Edited by Wearer of Hats, 27 December 2009 - 11:53 PM.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#8    puridalan

puridalan

    Mystical as a Unicorn...

  • Member
  • 3,844 posts
  • Joined:03 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:56 AM

lol if Nostro whateve was soo important..Im sure every true psychic would of read him..personally I only know that he wrote a book about a predictions not very much..and I think it's bs..waste of time and actually very unimportant..hasn't stopped any events now has it..only made to seem like the person knew afterwards

laughs...waste of time


#9    GlobePhobe

GlobePhobe

    Alien Embryo

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined:28 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:07 AM

Dear TheSearcher,

                  In the movie Terminator, Sarah Connor is told that the world will end in 1998. After reading your comment i lol'd... Thank you for the lols you gave me they were much needed in these normal but yet troubling times... and im not saying they are troubling because of this 2012 hysteria or because of this so called "economical slump" like times but because of these Environmentally Dangerous times. Thank you and Farewell for now.


#10    Shush_rules

Shush_rules

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • Joined:18 Mar 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:22 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 27 December 2009 - 11:53 PM, said:

He's clearly talking about George Pal's War of the Worlds. Especially the bits about the Church, given that it's effectively where the film ends, and only those who hide in the church survive.


Indiana Jones. Clearly. After all, his father had a high regard for Pasteur according to the "Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" and finding lost things hidden for centuries is his raison d'atre.

Outstanding replies. Hats off to you sir.

"There ain't no heroes no villians, ain't no pleasure in killing, just the smoke from the cap peeling a man with no feeling, Tear Drops and Closed Caskets"

#11    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:55 AM

View PostGlobePhobe, on 28 December 2009 - 01:07 AM, said:

Dear TheSearcher,

                  In the movie Terminator, Sarah Connor is told that the world will end in 1998. After reading your comment i lol'd... Thank you for the lols you gave me they were much needed in these normal but yet troubling times... and im not saying they are troubling because of this 2012 hysteria or because of this so called "economical slump" like times but because of these Environmentally Dangerous times. Thank you and Farewell for now.

Glad I made someone LOL  :tu: . The thought occurs that maybe Nostradamus was some kind of terminator, send back by Skynet, to confuse the hell out of us till 2012, when the machines will effectively take over the world.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#12    Nik Xues

Nik Xues

    The Still Wanderer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts
  • Joined:27 Nov 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:10 AM

OR he got a sneak peek of the movie
lucky b******!

that aside iwonder how many visions of doomsdays were actually just some dude seeing a movie that will be made.
God and everyone here knows that always happens to me.

WHich gets me thinkin say The book of Revelation is actually based of a Movievision so he writes it down
then we as entertained people decide to make his perdiction into a movie.... is that a temporal paradox or like a self fulfilling prophecy.
Makes me wonder if the mayans may have done the same.

Edited by Nik Xues, 28 December 2009 - 09:10 AM.

True Scientists consider all possibilities until they have evidence stating otherwise.
the others are idiots simply waiting for proof of existence.

#13    j b

j b

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • Joined:27 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alaska

  • If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough
    -Albert Einstein

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:04 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 28 December 2009 - 12:56 AM, said:

lol if Nostro whateve was soo important..Im sure every true psychic would of read him..personally I only know that he wrote a book about a predictions not very much..and I think it's bs..waste of time and actually very unimportant..hasn't stopped any events now has it..only made to seem like the person knew afterwards

laughs...waste of time

I have to disagree with you.  Nostradamus was a remarkable man but, he also was ordinary like us.  He went to college.  He wrote and sold almanacs.  He supported his somewhat large family with the money he made in his ventures.  In my eyes he's no different than the psychics you speak of.  Most of the things he wrote in his predictions are just too similiar to so many things that our modern selves can relate to thus causing a sensation as such!  Then again, when I step back out of the box I still find it all a bit amusing.  I guess what Im trying to say is that if its worth a read then its no waste of time.  He was a extraordinary man nontheless.  :tu:


#14    puridalan

puridalan

    Mystical as a Unicorn...

  • Member
  • 3,844 posts
  • Joined:03 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:39 AM

How do you know he was so 'great'...history can change things to make someone appear nice who in reality is a cold blooded killer

And how do you not kn ow that his book was not changed many times to fit...not saying he couldn't be an extraordinary man...but then again...erm doesn't all fit

I never liked the man, sure I wasn't there as well, but my instincts (even though people say you shouldn't rely on) have always been great esp on people...but I could be wrong

And that's the beauty, and beauty of each ones perspective..so I respect yours


#15    j b

j b

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • Joined:27 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alaska

  • If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough
    -Albert Einstein

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:16 AM

Thanks and likewise... :lol:

What are your thoughts then of 2012 and the doomsday theory?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users