Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Yet another shadow people thread

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Helios

Helios

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• Viva el EZLN!

Posted 29 May 2004 - 04:04 PM

Hi,

Back in 1988 I was around 10 years of age living in Mexixo.  Upto this day, I still have very clear images of what happened one nigh while I slept.  I remember that my room was sort of like a loft, but only a bit bigger.  My other 2 brothers and I shared this space.  It had a half-finished bathroom that did not have a door, but rather a  curtain used as a temporary door.  One night I awoke in the middle of the night and wanted to go use the bathroom.  As I sat up I stared at the bathroom curtain, and from the moonlight shining throught the small window in the bathroom, I could see a shadow of a small child like creature being projected onto the curtain.  At first I thought that I was imagining things, and that this shadow thing was just an illusion from the curtain folds and moonlight, but just as I was about to remove my covers the shadow started pacing back and forth.  It looked like a shadow of a cartoon character being projected onto a wall.  The shadow kept walking around and then started moving it's arms around as well.  At that point I was really scared and laid back in bed..observing this thing.  After a few minutes, turned my head over to look to see if my brothers were awake.  I saw that one them was, he had his hands clenching the sheets and staring at the same thing.  I whispered to him "Jonathan...do you see it?"  aparently I startled my brother as he sort of jumped when  I whispered.  He turns to me and says "Yeah.....I see it".   After all this was over (15 minutes max) the thing simply went away.
I never really understood what I saw that night, but I know that it wasn't my imagination.  To this day, I sometimes remind my brother of the events that night.  

ah cabron!  www.Ahcabron.com

#2    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 05:08 PM

Good story bad ending. wacko.gif  Untill this day I sometimes remind my brother of this event??? Why would you have to remind him if something like this were to happen I KNOW I WOULD REMEMBER! tongue.gif  

#3    Helios

Helios

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• Viva el EZLN!

Posted 29 May 2004 - 05:55 PM

Remind, as in ,  every other chance I get I'll bring up the subject.

#4    Great Big Sea

Great Big Sea

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• We should respect a person not because who they are, but what they do with their life, is the way they earn our respect.

Posted 30 May 2004 - 03:42 AM

My brother and sister would think I'm nuts if I told them about anything paranormal that I have witnessed. And sometimes I don't even tell my parents that I saw something thinking that they would't believe me. Although I wouldn't probably bring the subject up to my sibling every now and then.  

"This is probably the strangest position I've been in on this show." Adam Savage.

"Notice how he says "On this Show." Kari Byron

Mythbusters.

#5    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 03:50 AM

Nobody would beleive me if I had a story like that. Thats sad to know your own family won't beleive you. Some things are just to weird to beleive I think.

#6    Helios

Helios

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• Viva el EZLN!

Posted 30 May 2004 - 02:41 PM

That's true.  No one believed us when we told them the next morning.  That's why my brother and I decided to keep this between us.  I know that what I saw could not have been a product on a overactive imagination, since both of us saw that thing.  I never knew what it was, let alone know what this phenomenom was called untill I found some articles on shadow people.  I think that what we saw that night was a shadow person.  Anyone else have any experiences like this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users