Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

possibilities in 2012

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    mataroki

mataroki

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 178 posts

• someday ill wake up from this beutiful melody and find myself in that cold desolate place known as reality...
    -mataroki

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:02 PM

some people think nukes,others think a disease,and some think like a natural disaster. which do you think? and what do you think would be the coolest?
personally,i think id prefer zombies,or aliens or somthing :o
at least that way thered be some way to fight bck ^^ i mean,death by swine flu or somthing would SOOOOO suck! >.<

"someday ill wake up from this beutiful melody and find myself in that cold desolate place known as reality"
Children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, "Take only one, God is watching." At the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. Moving through the line a boy wrote another note to leave by the cookies, "Take all you want, God is watching the apples."

#2    fenris1011

fenris1011

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

• Write drunk; edit sober

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:22 AM

Well if there are as many nuts out there that believe in this that I think there are...then there will be a few riots here and there, people thinking everything is going to hell in a hand basket so they should try stir up as much **** as they can.

Or, nothing.

#3    mataroki

mataroki

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 178 posts

• someday ill wake up from this beutiful melody and find myself in that cold desolate place known as reality...
    -mataroki

Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:20 PM

View Postfenris1011, on 11 November 2009 - 09:22 AM, said:

Well if there are as many nuts out there that believe in this that I think there are...then there will be a few riots here and there, people thinking everything is going to hell in a hand basket so they should try stir up as much **** as they can.

Or, nothing.
well lol,hopefully it doesnt go any farther than that.i kinda enjoy breathing.

"someday ill wake up from this beutiful melody and find myself in that cold desolate place known as reality"
Children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, "Take only one, God is watching." At the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. Moving through the line a boy wrote another note to leave by the cookies, "Take all you want, God is watching the apples."

#4    Ra_Sun-God

Ra_Sun-God

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:28 PM

I don't think it would be the end:

About 25 or 26 minuttes in this video interview with Robert O. Dean (who had Cosmic Top Secret Clearance) Robert mention about that the World War III is so close in the year 2012, but the ET's interfere and avoid it. The ET's will put humans arround there and there and there to avoid any conflicts between humans.

In the 1960'ies the UFOs shut down nuclear warheads.

Twice i have been asked this question: >>Then why did the aliens not stop the atomic bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima during World War II?<<, so i will of course repeat my answer to that:

My theory are as follow:

1) The ET's were not aware of the atomic bombs, so they got surprised, or

2) The ET's were aware of it, but they let the Americans bomb Nakasaki and Hiroshima, because if the ET's disabled the Atomic bombs then the Japanese may not had surrender, and World War II would possibly had continued for a much longer time, or

3) The ET's were aware of it, but they would see the effect of the atomic bomb before avoiding any future World War III, or

4) A combination of 2) and 3)

That's how i see it.

Interview with Inca Indians about 2012

But then there is bull like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc 2012 Movie (trailer), that i think is bull

#5    mataroki

mataroki

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 178 posts

-mataroki

Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:38 PM

View PostRa_Sun-God, on 12 November 2009 - 07:28 PM, said:

I don't think it would be the end:

About 25 or 26 minuttes in this video interview with Robert O. Dean (who had Cosmic Top Secret Clearance) Robert mention about that the World War III is so close in the year 2012, but the ET's interfere and avoid it. The ET's will put humans arround there and there and there to avoid any conflicts between humans.

In the 1960'ies the UFOs shut down nuclear warheads.

Twice i have been asked this question: >>Then why did the aliens not stop the atomic bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima during World War II?<<, so i will of course repeat my answer to that:

My theory are as follow:

1) The ET's were not aware of the atomic bombs, so they got surprised, or

2) The ET's were aware of it, but they let the Americans bomb Nakasaki and Hiroshima, because if the ET's disabled the Atomic bombs then the Japanese may not had surrender, and World War II would possibly had continued for a much longer time, or

3) The ET's were aware of it, but they would see the effect of the atomic bomb before avoiding any future World War III, or

4) A combination of 2) and 3)

That's how i see it.

Interview with Inca Indians about 2012

But then there is bull like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc 2012 Movie (trailer), that i think is bull
stupid school compy,i cant see any of those vids D:
but wait...when did et come into this? xD
hm...hey sun,do you think ets will be the end of us then?

#6    Torgo

Torgo

Psychic Spy

• 1,239 posts

• I aM tOrGo... I tAkE cArE oF tHe PlAcE wHiLe ThE mAsTeR iS aWaY...

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:51 PM

The only particularly cool astronomical event that year will be the transit of Venus across the face of the sun - a twice-in-two-centuries event!

That's all she wrote.  The world will plod on as it always has.

#7    allen_iverson

allen_iverson

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 332 posts

• If Speed kills, Then I slaughter

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:32 PM

anything that isnt boring Im all in. I like excitement

Godspeed

#8    digitalartist

digitalartist

Psychic Spy

• Validating
  • 1,941 posts

• I'm Done

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:41 PM

View Postmataroki, on 10 November 2009 - 09:02 PM, said:

some people think nukes,others think a disease,and some think like a natural disaster. which do you think? and what do you think would be the coolest?
personally,i think id prefer zombies,or aliens or somthing :o
at least that way thered be some way to fight bck ^^ i mean,death by swine flu or somthing would SOOOOO suck! >.<

The coolest thing would be to win a huge lottery

#9    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:21 PM

The coolest thing that could happen is nothing, because then, the people making money off of this would have to move onto something else to fool the gullible with, or fade into obscurity.

#10    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,447 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:07 PM

View PostMarby, on 14 November 2009 - 07:21 PM, said:

The coolest thing that could happen is nothing, because then, the people making money off of this would have to move onto something else to fool the gullible with, or fade into obscurity.
They've already got their backup - 2220, it's based on the transits of Venus (ie what the Mayan long count actually WAS based on IIRC).

#11    mnemeion

mnemeion

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• The Path I have taken is a lonely one but that is something I must endure.

Posted 15 November 2009 - 04:20 AM

What else could it be? The first wave has been released. Hidden as H1n1, which was not as deadly as the ones used centuries before. Wait till you see the next ones.

Posted Image

#12    Gen_Gen

Gen_Gen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

• "Fall seven times, get up eight."

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:16 AM

haha i hope that it will pass with no harm done, just i hope that the world takes a turn for the better though :/

View PostChad_Johnson, on 13 November 2009 - 08:32 PM, said:

anything that isnt boring Im all in. I like excitement
great answeer :D

<3 Gen <3

#13    GUNNARY SEARGENT HARTMAN

GUNNARY SEARGENT HARTMAN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 338 posts

• ...man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but usually manages to pick himself up, walk over or around it, and carry on. - Winston Churchill

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:53 PM

Heres what's going to happen on the 21 - 12 - 2012. I am going to wake up, have a ****, shower shave. Go to work, come home, eat and sleep. Then on th 13 - 12 - 2012, I will do the exact same thing. Guys nothing will happen. An old calendar will end, nothing more. Don't fixate on something happening when it won't.

Thanks, GUNNARYSEARGENTHARTMAN

The fancy that extraterrestrial life is by definition of a higher order than our own is one that soothes all children, and many writers. - Joan Didion

#14    mataroki

mataroki

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 178 posts

-mataroki

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:34 PM

View PostGUNNARYSEARGENTHARTMAN, on 15 November 2009 - 01:53 PM, said:

Heres what's going to happen on the 21 - 12 - 2012. I am going to wake up, have a ****, shower shave. Go to work, come home, eat and sleep. Then on th 13 - 12 - 2012, I will do the exact same thing. Guys nothing will happen. An old calendar will end, nothing more. Don't fixate on something happening when it won't.

Thanks, GUNNARYSEARGENTHARTMAN
no need to ruin everyones fun ol spoily sporty :3
is fun to talk ifs and ands ^^

#15    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:21 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 14 November 2009 - 10:07 PM, said:

They've already got their backup - 2220, it's based on the transits of Venus (ie what the Mayan long count actually WAS based on IIRC).

Oh dear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users