Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Occultism


  • Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#106    Kazahel

Kazahel

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,997 posts
  • Joined:23 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The West.

  • What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:47 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 28 December 2009 - 05:13 PM, said:

Shapeshifting = changing shape

YOU experienced changing shape in a dream.

Yes thats right.

Paul said:

Lol. So, you regularly see "shapeshifting" not only defined, but defined frequently enough in a way other than one changing physically, to have you convinced that it should be accepted as fact and accepted here as a very real happening that deserves it's own place in excepted vernacular?

I guess I just thought everyone knew that shapeshifting was an astral/dreaming thing and that anything else is.. seemingly impossible.


#107    HerNibs

HerNibs

    Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

  • Member
  • 12,305 posts
  • Joined:03 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Colorado

  • Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:48 PM

View PostKazahel, on 28 December 2009 - 06:47 PM, said:

Yes thats right.



I guess I just thought everyone knew that shapeshifting was an astral/dreaming thing and that anything else is.. seemingly impossible.


No.  Many people claim to be able to actually morph into another creature.  None have provided evidence.

And the human body doesn't work that way.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#108    Kazahel

Kazahel

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,997 posts
  • Joined:23 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The West.

  • What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:53 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 28 December 2009 - 06:48 PM, said:

No.  Many people claim to be able to actually morph into another creature.  None have provided evidence.

And the human body doesn't work that way.

Nibs

I know which is why it was always meant to be an astral/dreaming thing.


#109    HerNibs

HerNibs

    Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

  • Member
  • 12,305 posts
  • Joined:03 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Colorado

  • Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:54 PM

View PostKazahel, on 28 December 2009 - 06:53 PM, said:

I know which is why it was always meant to be an astral/dreaming thing.


Which is what keeps it from being a real (as in testable and observable) and makes it fantasy or dreams.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#110    Kazahel

Kazahel

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,997 posts
  • Joined:23 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The West.

  • What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:03 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 28 December 2009 - 06:54 PM, said:

Which is what keeps it from being a real (as in testable and observable) and makes it fantasy or dreams.

Nibs

Yes but in the end not all dreams are just dreams it seems. Thats why there are threads on how people dream the future and have shared dreams and things like that. So even though it may just be a dream they are linked to real time events sometimes(or it seems that way sometimes anyway). Which is where the astral part comes in. So they are dreams but sometimes they seem much more.


#111    HerNibs

HerNibs

    Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

  • Member
  • 12,305 posts
  • Joined:03 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Colorado

  • Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:05 PM

View PostKazahel, on 28 December 2009 - 07:03 PM, said:

Yes but in the end not all dreams are just dreams it seems. Thats why there are threads on how people dream the future and have shared dreams and things like that. So even though it may just be a dream they are linked to real time events sometimes(or it seems that way sometimes anyway). Which is where the astral part comes in. So they are dreams but sometimes they seem much more.

There is no evidence of dreams being anything but functions of our subconcious.  Only stories.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#112    Kazahel

Kazahel

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,997 posts
  • Joined:23 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The West.

  • What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:08 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 28 December 2009 - 07:05 PM, said:

There is no evidence of dreams being anything but functions of our subconcious.  Only stories.

Nibs

I know that is popular belief.


#113    HerNibs

HerNibs

    Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

  • Member
  • 12,305 posts
  • Joined:03 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Colorado

  • Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:10 PM

View PostKazahel, on 28 December 2009 - 07:08 PM, said:

I know that is popular belief.


Ummm...no, it is what it is.  No evidence.  Just stories.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#114    Kazahel

Kazahel

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,997 posts
  • Joined:23 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The West.

  • What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:17 PM

Anyway shapeshifting is pretty easy you should try it sometime. Just run really fast and place your hands down to keep running while your lucid dreaming, then you can use that to trigger you later in normal dreams into going lucid if you do it enough(if you make it a habit).  :) It's a good technique I came up with and its fun and feels very real.

Edited by Kazahel, 28 December 2009 - 07:18 PM.


#115    667-Neighbor of the Beast

667-Neighbor of the Beast

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dayton, OH US

  • "I get to be the bearer of good news...."

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:47 PM

View PostKazahel, on 28 December 2009 - 07:17 PM, said:

Anyway shapeshifting is pretty easy you should try it sometime. Just run really fast and place your hands down to keep running while your lucid dreaming, then you can use that to trigger you later in normal dreams into going lucid if you do it enough(if you make it a habit).  :) It's a good technique I came up with and its fun and feels very real.
What makes you think we have not done such things in our dreams??  I have done many incredible things in dreams.  The difference between you and and the rest of us is, that the rest of us know it is just our imagination, which makes it much less amazing.  And by the way, you did not come up with the technique.  People have been doing this long before you were born.

There is justice in the world.

#116    667-Neighbor of the Beast

667-Neighbor of the Beast

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dayton, OH US

  • "I get to be the bearer of good news...."

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:51 PM

View PostKazahel, on 28 December 2009 - 07:03 PM, said:

Yes but in the end not all dreams are just dreams it seems.
Yes, they are, unless you can prove otherwise.  Since you seem so stuck on proper definitions:

"Dreams: a series of thoughts, images, or emotions occurring during sleep"

They don't seem to be anything else other than something that goes on in your head.

There is justice in the world.

#117    Kazahel

Kazahel

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,997 posts
  • Joined:23 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The West.

  • What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:43 AM

View Post667-Neighbor of the Beast, on 28 December 2009 - 08:51 PM, said:

Yes, they are, unless you can prove otherwise.  Since you seem so stuck on proper definitions:

"Dreams: a series of thoughts, images, or emotions occurring during sleep"

They don't seem to be anything else other than something that goes on in your head.

But then define Astral and then maybe astral dreaming.

And I can guess you havent shapeshifted in dreams before because if you had I think you would just call it that. It's the only word that suits.

667 said:

And by the way, you did not come up with the technique. People have been doing this long before you were born.

Actually I did come up with that technique. Not that people shapeshift in dreams... I agree with you on that because as you said they have been doing this before I was born. So I know thats old but what is new(my technique)is that if you make yourself shift in dreams so often(by placing your hands down to run)as soon as you go lucid in the dream, then after awhile it becomes such a habit that when you go to run in normal dreams you find yourself placing your hands down to run. So you can trigger going lucid in a dream because you are used to being lucid when your running on all fours. So when you do it by just habit it makes you lucid dream. Which is a more advanced technique imo if you want to trigger lucidity in dreams.

So I stumbled on my technique because I just found myself going lucid because I was running like that naturally after awhile. And I ran like that because I made it a habit everytime I lucid dreamed for many years.

I posted it ages ago on Dreamviews :)

Edited by Kazahel, 29 December 2009 - 02:45 AM.


#118    667-Neighbor of the Beast

667-Neighbor of the Beast

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dayton, OH US

  • "I get to be the bearer of good news...."

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:59 PM

View PostKazahel, on 29 December 2009 - 02:43 AM, said:

And I can guess you havent shapeshifted in dreams before because if you had I think you would just call it that. It's the only word that suits.
No, the only word that suits it is dreaming, period.  What makes you think I have not done something like this in my dreams.  Hell, most people probably have.  The only difference is that the rest of us know it is just a dream, and nothing more.  You seem to want to make this in to something special, to make it sounds like you have special "powers" or abilities, and just don't like it when everyone besides yourself can see that they are just dreams. It is all in your head.  You are not special for having done this.  It is not a spiritual event.  It is not a life changing experience.  It is just a dream man.  I know it, everybody here knows it, except you for.  What does that tell you??  That everyone here is wrong, and that you are some super special human privileged to something that the rest of us are not, and no one has discovered this in the history of humanity except yourself, or the more likely scenario is that everyone realizes the truth, except for yourself, and you just do not want to accept it, because you want to feel special by claiming that you have special abilities.
For cripes sake, they are just dreams!!  Figments of your imagination!!  Everyone knows that, and trying to convince everyone that they are anything more is just making you sound even more ridiculous.

There is justice in the world.

#119    Kazahel

Kazahel

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,997 posts
  • Joined:23 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The West.

  • What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:30 PM

View Post667-Neighbor of the Beast, on 29 December 2009 - 12:59 PM, said:

No, the only word that suits it is dreaming, period.  What makes you think I have not done something like this in my dreams.  Hell, most people probably have.  The only difference is that the rest of us know it is just a dream, and nothing more.  You seem to want to make this in to something special, to make it sounds like you have special "powers" or abilities, and just don't like it when everyone besides yourself can see that they are just dreams. It is all in your head.  You are not special for having done this.

Actually 'lucid dreaming' would be more closer.  ;)  Not just plain old dreaming. And lucid dreaming is not something we all naturally do. It's something we all can do if you learn it and then once you learn it you can shapeshift. :) Then as my special Shapeshifting Running technique says.. after awhile of doing this it triggers you into going lucid. Which is very cool, ask any lucid dreamer, and its generally not something that people do very often, let alone shapeshift during them!

667 said:

It is not a spiritual event.  It is not a life changing experience.  It is just a dream man.  I know it, everybody here knows it, except you for.  What does that tell you??  That everyone here is wrong, and that you are some ..

Who are you to tell me what is a spiritual event or life changing experience in my life? And these are lucid dreams and astral dreams and experiences. So they are not "just dreams man".. they are fully lucid ones for starters. For you to now say stuff like  "super special human privileged to something that the rest of us are not" just means you havent been listening or even have a clue about lucid dreaming. Let alone shapeshifting.

Quote

For cripes sake, they are just dreams!! Figments of your imagination!! Everyone knows that, and trying to convince everyone that they are anything more is just making you sound even more ridiculous.

What do you think I tried to convince people my shapeshifting dreams were? I only tried to convince.. I guess if you want to use that word... that shapeshifting was always meant to be a dreaming/astral thing.

Edited by Kazahel, 29 December 2009 - 01:31 PM.


#120    667-Neighbor of the Beast

667-Neighbor of the Beast

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dayton, OH US

  • "I get to be the bearer of good news...."

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:37 PM

View PostKazahel, on 29 December 2009 - 01:30 PM, said:

Actually 'lucid dreaming' would be more closer.  ;)  Not just plain old dreaming. And lucid dreaming is not something we all naturally do. It's something we all can do if you learn it and then once you learn it you can shapeshift. :) Then as my special Shapeshifting Running technique says.. after awhile of doing this it triggers you into going lucid. Which is very cool, ask any lucid dreamer, and its generally not something that people do very often, let alone shapeshift during them!



Who are you to tell me what is a spiritual event or life changing experience in my life? And these are lucid dreams and astral dreams and experiences. So they are not "just dreams man".. they are fully lucid ones for starters. For you to now say stuff like  "super special human privileged to something that the rest of us are not" just means you havent been listening or even have a clue about lucid dreaming. Let alone shapeshifting.



What do you think I tried to convince people my shapeshifting dreams were? I only tried to convince.. I guess if you want to use that word... that shapeshifting was always meant to be a dreaming/astral thing.
But the problem is, that you are trying to make dreams into something more than what they really are.  I don't care what you call it, dreaming is dreaming, and dreams are nothing more than figments of your imagination.  So, basically, you are trying to convince everyone that your dreams are special, when everyone here knows they are not.  You are not special, you do not have some special ability, no matter what you label it.  They are just dreams, and nothing more.  Just figments of your imagination that you are trying to turn into something more.  
I have been listening to everything you have said, but me, and obviously the others here too, KNOW that dreams are just dreams, no matter what you call them.

There is justice in the world.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users