Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

RA's Lounge

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
727 replies to this topic

#151    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 13 June 2004 - 02:55 AM

I can fit a whole brownie in my mouth, and still sing "Superfreak."  I like to stand on one foot and wave my arms counterclockwise as I'm doing it.  Then I cry, sometimes for days.

Nothing to see here.

#152    tendo

tendo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

• Madness is the emergency exit.

Posted 13 June 2004 - 04:04 AM

i like eggs

#153    jenk

jenk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

• "There are a terrible lot of lies going round the world, and the worst of it is that they're true." Winston Churchill

Posted 13 June 2004 - 04:25 AM

grin2.gif I can do gymnastics while siting in lotus.  I can also run and swim in lotus...... I also like pie.... I hate ice cream with my pie.... when ever I get ice cream with my pie I eat the ice cream fast so it does not melt on my warm pie.....  I like ice cream.... but I hate ice cream with pie...... I have to eat the pie fast so it does not melt my ice cream...... I like printers..... but I hate printers with pie and ice cream.....  I have to eat the pie and ice cream fast so it does not mess up the printer.... Do you own a back itcher?....I don't......I would like one though..... What would happen if you glued feathers on a penguin?.....would it be able to dig?...... If it could dig could it dig me to..... china?..... brazil?...... 2 cm bellow me?......  Have you ever visited a nude beach?...... Theres a nude beach in Toronto...... I sailed by it once.....My crew took out the scope..... Sadly for him only old people go to nude beach's.....I wonder why?...... Do you like duct tape?.......You can fix alot of stuff with duct tape.....you can even use it instead of under wear.......It hurts abit though.....Do you like frogs?.....if so. even the poisen dart frog?......What animal do you hate the most?.......I hate taipers.....I had a bad experiance with one......I wont go into detail..........Do you ever wonder what a key board for Mandrine looks like?.....I like running shoes.....and sneakers........ but not snow shoes......I find it hard to walk on my roof with those on.......Why do I have to go on my roof with snow shoes you ask?.....I have to chase away the stupid penguins who I glued feathers to........I'm a really bad singer........I just relized something........I hate pie......but I like the fact that I own a tea pot..... I just relized that I don't own a tea pot............It's a paradox..................

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yeild to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Winston Churchill

#154    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 13 June 2004 - 04:52 AM

QUOTE (sarkypi @ May 29 2004, 10:40 PM)
my head hurts...not sure if it was from the brain freeze or reading Falco's post. blink.gif

*pats Mr. Otter on the head* original.gif  wub.gif

huh.gif  ????????? what do I have to do with this?

*runs back to Ravens Keep before A:21 kicks his fuzzy tail*

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#155    Janiel

Janiel

Author of Best Signature 2005

• 11,369 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (jenk @ Jun 12 2004, 06:25 PM)
grin2.gif I can do gymnastics while siting in lotus.  I can also run and swim in lotus...... I also like pie.... I hate ice cream with my pie.... when ever I get ice cream with my pie I eat the ice cream fast so it does not melt on my warm pie.....  I like ice cream.... but I hate ice cream with pie...... I have to eat the pie fast so it does not melt my ice cream...... I like printers..... but I hate printers with pie and ice cream.....  I have to eat the pie and ice cream fast so it does not mess up the printer.... Do you own a back itcher?....I don't......I would like one though..... What would happen if you glued feathers on a penguin?.....would it be able to dig?...... If it could dig could it dig me to..... china?..... brazil?...... 2 cm bellow me?......  Have you ever visited a nude beach?...... Theres a nude beach in Toronto...... I sailed by it once.....My crew took out the scope..... Sadly for him only old people go to nude beach's.....I wonder why?...... Do you like duct tape?.......You can fix alot of stuff with duct tape.....you can even use it instead of under wear.......It hurts abit though.....Do you like frogs?.....if so. even the poisen dart frog?......What animal do you hate the most?.......I hate taipers.....I had a bad experiance with one......I wont go into detail..........Do you ever wonder what a key board for Mandrine looks like?.....I like running shoes.....and sneakers........ but not snow shoes......I find it hard to walk on my roof with those on.......Why do I have to go on my roof with snow shoes you ask?.....I have to chase away the stupid penguins who I glued feathers to........I'm a really bad singer........I just relized something........I hate pie......but I like the fact that I own a tea pot..... I just relized that I don't own a tea pot............It's a paradox..................

blink.gif thats the single most confusing thing i've ever read... crying.gif  

Posted Image
гордый фетишйст

#156    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 05:03 AM

Four stores and 7-11 ago, our farthers in order to create a more perfect Junon, found themselves at the mercy of Stilts.

We the people of the united Autoworkers bind together to stop the growth of the hormone conspiricy.

So, in closeing, I say we would live in a better world if "nice Ta-tas" was and acceptible form of hello to a woman.

thank you and good bright.....

#157    Chauncy

Chauncy

Quixotic

• 2,033 posts

• "Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be." (from) Don Quixote

Posted 13 June 2004 - 06:26 AM

I'll have a pair and some sevens. thumbsup.gif
user posted image
http://klaudiamarrgallery.com/Special_Grou...m_Invitational/

As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost and science can never regress.
Julius Robert Oppenheimer. (1904-1967)
Posted Image

#158    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 13 June 2004 - 12:13 PM

Hey RA your threads goin strong.

Pity u aint gonna read this for a few months. im gonna miss u crying.gif  

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#159    jenk

jenk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

• "There are a terrible lot of lies going round the world, and the worst of it is that they're true." Winston Churchill

Posted 13 June 2004 - 04:47 PM

thats the single most confusing thing i've ever read... 

grin2.gif I like to confuse people laugh.gif !  Heres another confusing thing.....They say if you think your nuts.......your not.......so if you think your nuts you know your not nuts.....but then you think your not nuts........so you could be nuts.....so you think you could be nuts......I like pizza.....but not with milk......it angers the penguins for some reson.....I wish I never told them how to dig.....

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yeild to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Winston Churchill

#160    chico del nacho

chico del nacho

Psychic Spy

• 1,370 posts

• First and Foremost Member of The Doomsday Bananas

Posted 13 June 2004 - 05:03 PM

here's an equation my friend told me.

women take up time and money. time is money. so women = money squared. money is the root of all evil. therefore women are doubly evil.

i added onto it and debunked it, so don't cut me.

money makes the world go round. money is the root of all evil. therefore the world is evil. women, being money squared, aren't evil due to the redundancy.

i still vote for social democracy. it's like communism lite! only 1/3 the calories of normal communism!
whoever said "money can't buy happiness" was never poor.
I think there's something innately wrong about most people to inspire alien curiousity.
i'm so proud of this post...
Seriousness is stupidity sent to college. -P. J. O'Rourke
Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow. -Oscar Wilde

#161    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 13 June 2004 - 10:31 PM

dear diary.

Ellza must get on that plane. She must. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but now. Cuz its leaving. Run Ellza run. Just like forrest with flaming feet.  Ellza makes my heart sing. She makes everything groovy. She makes me feel like a natural woman.

woman make the world go around-the world is the root of all evil. this is why woman have round hips.

blink.gif  

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#162    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:57 AM

My tiefling fighter can kick your teifling fighters ass!

#163    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

• I'll write something pithy here later, for now just use it to advertise your band.

Posted 14 June 2004 - 02:01 AM

I must not think Evil thoughts. Ahh, what the Hell, maybe just one... devil.gif  

#164    tendo

tendo

Psychic Spy

• 1,503 posts

• Madness is the emergency exit.

Posted 14 June 2004 - 03:22 AM

i wrote this song...its for u...describing my undying love for you...ive been hiding it for ever...dont tell n e one...it took me 3 days and a pack of marshmallows to write it.

OOOOO CANADA OOOOO CANADA!!!! oops, wrong song...sorry

heres the real one

i wrote this song to tell u
my love for u never dies
just like peanut butter
it stays with u
and maybe, just maybe,
ill buy u some gum
or at least give u a stick of mine
salmon...salmonella...is that like...a fishy cinderella?
just think about it...and ull discover, hidden in this song
is a code, and it has a good message,
of random ranting love, ne one who discovers it,
i will wire 5 dollars
thank you, good nite, and drive safely

#165    The Cheat

The Cheat

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

• awesome arm-cannoned chick of the way best dudes of the console games

Posted 15 June 2004 - 06:51 PM

I found a newt today, and it looked just like your average, everyday ordinary lil orange newt, except it was green. Green! like olive green. with the lil orange spots like on normal newts.

And yesterday, i kept seeing green fireflies.

I think there's a radiation leak somewhere near my house. Or i had a lil too much ganja yesterday, that could be it too.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users