Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

RA's Lounge

SuperSarah

As this is general off topic, i desided to do a thread for the very off topic randomness of it!!! w00t.gif

I notisted that sometimes when someone creates a thread after time, now and again people start going off on their own discussion or talk about something completely different, as you do and then get warned by the mods "did i mention, lovely people by the way!" tongue.gif

So i though why dont someone just do a thread where we can achaully say n do what we want *with boundries of course* rolleyes.gif

So we can get to know eachother properly.

I am aware that there is a chatroom for that sort of thing but lets face it, no-ones hardly ever there and im usaully at college when i come on so i cant use the chatroom as it barred "dam tutors!" and im sure thats the same for others.

So i achaully have no idea how to start this off so someone help me out thumbsup.gif

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tendo

• BurnSide

• Janiel

• Falco Rex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you ever notice how when you are looking for some thing it's ALWAYS in the last place you check? blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif ...... It's so strange! ohmy.gif

Wait a minute... To be on topic, we have to be off-topic, and if we're off topic, then we're not on topic! blink.gifwacko.gif

The mods will warn us anyway for being off topic of a topic that wishes for you to be off topic about on topicness!

I'm scared ph34r.gif !

*Hides in small corner of room*

*Peers out fearfully at others*

ph34r.gif

but of course its in the last place u check u wouldnt find it and then keep looking?? laugh.gif

lol i just finished choc chip mint ice cream hummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

If the last place you would look is the first place you check then it becomes the first place you look and the object you're looking for would be in the last place so, theoretically, you'd never find it..Right?...*Head explodes*

Furthermore, Susan, i would'nt be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitualy smoke [EDITED] cigaretts......[EDITED]

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

mmmmmmm spamthread....

I wonder how long this'll last afore it gets locked?

I suppose it depends on how leniant(sp?) the mods are.

okie, I'm bored.....**pokes some random person**

Edited by Angelfish

Mind my Stilton. w00t.gif I was going to be called that at one time. I've called myself it sometime.

Sweet Peas...they have a distinctive aroma, don't you think? tongue.gif

Come home Nelly, all is forgiven.

Father is gathering violets and Uncle Josephine will be joining him soon. The Paterson twins are marrying their cousins and old man Radcliffe drowned in a barrel of dill pickles.

The place is dull without you and the white picket fence needs painting.

MotherXXX

Ow! Angelfish just poked me. sad.gif

I hear the nearby sound of key turning in lock.... abduct.gif

Once, when I was very young, I had a magic toothpick. Eddie, I called him. He had some nice bracelets. One day we were hunting rabid owl yogurt and we come up on a mountain. This was no ordinary mountain, for it was built on a rotating gurney. These big midgets were twirling all around, and there was the most godawful stink.....

I hope that was random enough. dontgetit.gif

the universe is actually thought manifested in form, for those who percieve it. for those who dont, i would imagine it looks much like a synapse firing in a brain. lets hope it dosent have alsheimers

Yahh......The aliens stole my brain and the government stole my body!

mwahahaha! this...thread...is...GREAT! grin2.gif

i like oreos... thumbsup.gif

There's a few things in life that I love. One of them being my girl Reader, the other is cheesy poofs. The way you can suck all the cheese off them and crush them up with your tongue. Man they are great. My favorite icecream is cookies and cream. You know what, my parents finally found a way to make sure I don't eat all their ice cream or cookies or brownies. They got smart and started buying the kinds with nuts in them. I have peanuts and walnuts and almonds and all the rest. Why do they do that to me. You know what, I thought it would be a good idea if this site had a dating service! Yeah, we could call it Saruman's dating service! If your a nerd and you know it, please stand up! Please stand up!

*Saucy stands out of his chair and waves his hands in a moment of utter insanity*

I think God has a sense of humor about stuff. One morning, me and my buddy Mike were off to church one morning and once we got to the truck, he realized he forgot his keys. This kid is a marine, literally, and never forgets a thing, but he forgot his keys. Then of all things, it started to rain. I could literally hear God laughing. Anyone else have funny moments like that? Forgot to do something amazingly simple? Pure blonde moments anyone? Well, I have dark hair and I really don't have blonde moments, I just forget stuff a lot. Someone could tell me to do something and literally five seconds later I'll forget. I was playing D & D one day with my same friend Mike and he told me the name of the town I was travelling to at least five times and I keep forgetting the name of the town. That's why I always hated name games you always had to play on the first day of school. Any teachers in here who make their students do that? STOP IT! We may figure out our peers names on the first day of school while playing the game, but we don't remember the next day. Especially when we play that game six or seven times with all of our classes. Luckily, I've graduated high school and will never have to play that game again. I'm hungry. It's almost eight thirty in the morning. Even though all the mods are big meanies, I love you all except for one. See you guys in the chat room later!

Hey RA you managed to get Internet access outside college.

Does this mean i wont have to wait till september to continue our slaggin matches? wub.gif lol

if pi is a never ending sequence of numbers

is pi squared two never ending number sequences or one thats twice as much as the original?

Off topic?

Jenson Button's doing well this season, isn't he?

user posted image

400 years ago, no one had air conditioning, and wore heavy wool clothing. This was before the perfume industry really took off. Just think about that for a couple minutes.

if pi is a never ending sequence of numbers

is pi squared two never ending number sequences or one thats twice as much as the original?

Twice as much pie is always good. whistling2.gif

You notice you never see kids kicking cans down the street anymore? They've found better things to do.