Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

RA's Lounge

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
727 replies to this topic

#256    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

• “Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you.”

Posted 21 June 2004 - 05:27 AM

Ride hard yee old... guys... umm, ride hard.

#257    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 21 June 2004 - 06:34 AM

Horsemen Legions? There's only me here. Unless the voices in my head count as real people, in that case you'll need a lot more manpower than you have...

indeed. This what the prophecies spoke of :

.. and the man of Falcons with a milion voices shall summon from the depths of the apololyptic sphere , one called The Holy Ocelot, who shall rein down upon the unworthy, a great wake of destruction.

*sidenote: honestly falco I had no idea the horseman was in reference to you. I was just going with whatever these guys posted.  laugh.gif *

Edited by moe eubleck, 21 June 2004 - 06:34 AM.

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#258    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

• I'll write something pithy here later, for now just use it to advertise your band.

Posted 21 June 2004 - 06:40 AM

To tell you the truth Moe I'm a little confused myself at this point. I like the concept of the Holy Ocelot though. It goes well with my Weasel of Doom wristband..

#259    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 06:55 AM

Weasel of doom you say?  We know not of this prophecy , good Falco.  Will share with us this ancient wisdom ?

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#260    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

• I'll write something pithy here later, for now just use it to advertise your band.

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:14 AM

Very well.. I quote from the Book of Nonsensicus...

And Lo..God sent a plague of scorpions unto the people of Majorca because he was really irritated that day. And a great hue and cry rang out. "Verily!" Said the people "Getting stung sucketh mightily!"
And they did cry out for a savior..
And a savior did answer. A mighty enchanter known as Tim created an artifact of such might that it did cause much wonder and hitting of heads in amazement.
It was the Golden Weasel Wristband with matching Earrings..
When it was donned by a handsome young village lad the Weasel came to life and did scurry about performing Weasel-like actions..
And Yea, somehow this lifted the terrible Scorpion Plague. And then truly did the handsome young lad and his Weasel have his pick of the maidens..

This exact same Weasel has been passed down Father to Son for generations. And now it is my turn to hold this great power. Legend has it that someday the Weasel will return to life and run about for a while..With disastrous consequences to all my enemies.

So hey, With a Holy Ocelot too, I'd be pretty much invincible..

I can't believe I actually sat down and wrote this. What the Hell's going on here?  wacko.gif  

#261    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:32 AM

Bravo Falco.   clap.gif  clap.gif  clap.gif     Pure creative ,  monty-pythonish  brilliance !!  Moe knew you had it in you !!

This proves Moe's suspisions, for buried deep within the depths of Falco's knowledge of history and skill of debate , lies a dormant Trickster. But now that this archetype has been triggered he shall never be the same.

So let it be written.

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure

#262    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:37 AM

Well thanks Moe! I guess my inner Coyote has come out to play *Puts on tinfoil hat and starts shredding paper into thin strips..

#263    Scorpius

Scorpius

Universal Researcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

• Harness the energies around you and you'll be able to do wondrous things.

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (Lord Moe)
The alliance is in great need of of someone to defend the southern front from foul horsemen legions. If you agree to this treaty then the front is yours. In return you shall recieve wealth, land and all technology that is learned from the horsemen. Defend it with your might !

I shall agree to this treaty and defnd the south, I will.  If no one shall defend the west banks, I will watch with hawk's eyes and defend it if need be.
I will gather my army of Gaurdian Orphs and fly to the south to start the fortification.  May Orpheus watch over you.

(I have no idea where the hell this is going. :lol Tendo said something about aiming his weapon at me...and that's where it continued tongue.gif)

Edited by Blue-Scorpion, 21 June 2004 - 08:01 AM.

Posted Image
Avatar and Signature designed and animated by me.  
Do not speak for those who can speak, but speak for those who cannot.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."  - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955)

#264    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:10 AM

I have no idea where the hell this is going

this is where the fun lies.   its like a cheap mini-series. kind alike those dammed 5 minute clone wars on cartoonnetwork.

youre doing great. think of it as developing your improv. skills.

Edited by moe eubleck, 21 June 2004 - 08:13 AM.

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure

#265    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,325 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:19 AM

I will not drink hot tea at the computer again  laugh.gif  

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 21 June 2004 - 08:19 AM.

iheartsugarbear

#266    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:23 AM

Dot of the 9 moons.

will you join the citizens of Moe ?

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure

#267    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,325 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:39 AM

I will just point me in the right direction.

Enemies of the 'Citizens of Moe' beware the Daughter of the Nine Moons has arrived. Don't let my sleep deprived, tousled hair'd pajama look fool you. I am a formidible foe.

Um, Moe. Who's are enemy again?

Dot9M

iheartsugarbear

#268    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:47 AM

Snuffs sends word to his smelly demons that the Western Territories of mighty MOE are undefended.  The Apfelschnapps shall watch the affairs of these foolish mortals closely, very closely.  We warned you of the consequences of naughty violence, the Ocelot rises but shall not reachout his hand to provoke the sickly donkeys.  NOr should the lands of MOE smite the Ocelot, though he is alone but for his weasel.  Should this war persist, the Apfelschnapps feel we must unleash the spooky fury of the smelly demons.  

Nothing to see here.

#269    Fenris

Fenris

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

• most grimley fiendish wabbithunting elfieblush making member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:54 AM

I hear the call to arms of the Apfelschnapps

Arise my legions of intercontinental balistic lemmings, gird your loins, fart in the general direction of the enemy and sharpen your fish to better give him a good slapping.

To you all I say that This day, henceforth is to be called the feast of Apfelschnapps. He that outlives this day, and comes safe home, Will stand a tip-toe when the day is named, And rouse him at the name of Apfelschnapps.

He that shall live this day, and see old age, Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours, And say 'To-morrow is aneversary of Apfelschnapps' Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars. And say 'These wounds I had on Apfelschnapps day.'

Old Lemmings forget: yet all shall be forgot, But he'll remember with advantages what feats he did that day: then shall our names. Familiar in his mouth as household words Snuffy, Fenris and Celti, Aslan and Kismit, Saruman and Phantom (They make a lovely couple), Be in their flowing cups freshly remember'd.

This story shall the good lemming teach his sons; And Apfelschnapps day shall ne'er go by, From this day to the ending of the world, But we in it shall be remember'd;

We few, we happy few, we band of lemmings; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my drinking buddy; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition: And gentlelemmings atop the cliff now a-bed Shall think themselves accursed they were not here, And hold their lemminghoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Apfelschnapps day.

HURRAH!

Erm.... Snuff.... who we fighting? blink.gif

Edited by Fenris, 21 June 2004 - 10:56 AM.

In the dead of night
A shimmewin' wight
Gweem of a bwade
And dah devew was paid
When dah axe comes down
A chiwin' sound
Steel hits da head
Anothaw wabbit's dead
I'm a wabbit swayer
A guitaw pwayaw
With a nasty habbit

Kill dah wabbit!!! (hah hah hah)
AhhhaahooOhhh

I'm a mean mistweetah
A wabbit feastah
And I pwedict
A bwoody Eastaw
A scuwowing shadow
And dah shadow was dis wabbit
And dah night air echoes
Kill dah wabbit!!!
Kill dah wabbit!!!

#270    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:59 AM

I forget, but awesome speech man.  Whatever we're doing it's mighty heroic!  Now, let's go do some smiting.

Nothing to see here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users