Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was 9/11 an Inside Job?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    jokerboy1991

jokerboy1991

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:45 AM

On September 11, 2001, before 9/11 took place (the attacks that is), the government held war games, one exercise being rather odd. The fact of these exercises was initally denied and accused of being an Internet rumor. But, more than a year after 9/11, National Security Council counter-terrorism chief Richard A. Clarke acknowledged these exercises, which may have played an important role in confusing the U.S. defense systems' respons. Army Sgt. Lauro "LJ" Chevez, who participated in the war games exercises as a member of the U.S. Central Command headquarters staff in Florida, said this was the first military exercise that he had ever participated in that was classified "Top Secret." Chevez dropped several bombshells in his account of that day-he noted that Vice President Dick Cheney had become the first civilian to take command of NORAD only weeks before 9/11; that the war game exercises included a scenario in which a hijacked commerical airliner was crashed into one of the World Trade Center towers. Chevez didn't believe the attacks were real on the day 9/11 took place, because he had practiced this "top secret" same scenario in a war game. Not to mention that at least seven of the 19 hijackers still named by the FBI turned up alive in the Middle East long after 9/11:

Abdul Aziz al Omari - A Saudi who stated his passport was stolen while traveling through Denver.
Saeed al Ghamdi - A Saudi Airlines pilot who stated he was "shocked and furious" that he had been named as a 9/11 hijacker.
Salem al Hazmi - A Saudi who proclaimed, "I have never been to the United States."
Ahmed al Ghamdi - Named as a hijacker of Flight 93, he said, "I have never even heard of Pennsylvania ..."
Waleed al Sheri - A Saudi pilot who proclaimed his innocence at the U.S. Embassy in Jeddah.
Ameer Bukhari - This man died in a plane crash prior to 9/11, according to his brother, who passed a polygraph test.

Not to mention there is pretty much only one angle of the plane hitting the Pentagon - there were about 10 cameras around that spot where it hit, visible in a picture of the roof after it was hit. Major airlines had major sudden and unexpected stock activity up to the point of 9/11. On 9-10-09, their stock activity nearly trippled for no reason, then 9/11 happened.

Now, this is where it gets weird... The evidence of foreknowledge only substantiates the remarks of building owner Larry Silverstein, who in September 2002, during a PBS documentary entitled America Rebuilds, stated: "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smarter thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse." To "pull" a building is acknowledged as industry slang for a controlled demolition. Years after Silverstein's statement, he claimed that he meant to "pull the firemen out of Building 7".

Plus, a BBC reporter claimed the building collapsed 20 minutes before it did. The video can be seen here:

It gets weirder. A countdown can be heard before the building collapses... Seen here:
http://www.prisonpla...07building7.htm

This link discusses: (http://hidhist.wordp...tion-countdown/)
- A worker who went to rescue people after learning the building was about to be pulled.
- Officer hears bombs tear down the building.
- Person witnessed explosions and damages in the lobby.
- Before the planes hit, underground explosions were heard.
- The government lied and said that it was safe to breathe in the ashes of the buildings.

I don't believe in a conspiracy (even though I do believe building 7 was pulled), but, something just doesn't seem right about all of this. Thoughts?

Edited by jokerboy1991, 18 November 2009 - 02:50 AM.

#2    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:11 AM

Wouldn't surprise me, to be honest, but I don't think it was an inside job.

#3    MsKatsipoulis

MsKatsipoulis

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:29 AM

I believe it was an inside job purely because over the years that have past to many things have come to light that just dont make sense :blink:

****DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMITS WHEN THERE ARE FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON****

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,205 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:25 AM

I dunno about "inside", but it certainly was the modern Pearl Harbour, in that the government knew it was coming and did nothing so they could act they way they did.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#5    Sleestak Lightning!

Sleestak Lightning!

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:29 PM

View Postjokerboy1991, on 18 November 2009 - 02:45 AM, said:

On September 11, 2001, before 9/11 took place (the attacks that is), the government held war games, one exercise being rather odd. The fact of these exercises was initally denied and accused of being an Internet rumor. But, more than a year after 9/11, National Security Council counter-terrorism chief Richard A. Clarke acknowledged these exercises, which may have played an important role in confusing the U.S. defense systems' respons. Army Sgt. Lauro "LJ" Chevez, who participated in the war games exercises as a member of the U.S. Central Command headquarters staff in Florida, said this was the first military exercise that he had ever participated in that was classified "Top Secret." Chevez dropped several bombshells in his account of that day-he noted that Vice President Dick Cheney had become the first civilian to take command of NORAD only weeks before 9/11; that the war game exercises included a scenario in which a hijacked commerical airliner was crashed into one of the World Trade Center towers. Chevez didn't believe the attacks were real on the day 9/11 took place, because he had practiced this "top secret" same scenario in a war game.

So because they had foreknowledge that these kind of attacks could potentially occur and thus they decided to run war games scenarios covering it that automatically means they were in on it?

It couldn't have been a coincidence? Of course not, because that would throw a wrench into the conspiracy theory plan.

Not to mention that at least seven of the 19 hijackers still named by the FBI turned up alive in the Middle East long after 9/11:

Abdul Aziz al Omari - A Saudi who stated his passport was stolen while traveling through Denver.
Saeed al Ghamdi - A Saudi Airlines pilot who stated he was "shocked and furious" that he had been named as a 9/11 hijacker.
Salem al Hazmi - A Saudi who proclaimed, "I have never been to the United States."
Ahmed al Ghamdi - Named as a hijacker of Flight 93, he said, "I have never even heard of Pennsylvania ..."
Waleed al Sheri - A Saudi pilot who proclaimed his innocence at the U.S. Embassy in Jeddah.
Ameer Bukhari - This man died in a plane crash prior to 9/11, according to his brother, who passed a polygraph test.

There are millions of Muslims in the world. Yet apparently they all have different names. No one has the same name right?

Now, this is where it gets weird... The evidence of foreknowledge only substantiates the remarks of building owner Larry Silverstein, who in September 2002, during a PBS documentary entitled America Rebuilds, stated: "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smarter thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse." To "pull" a building is acknowledged as industry slang for a controlled demolition. Years after Silverstein's statement, he claimed that he meant to "pull the firemen out of Building 7".

He says in the first half of his sentence "We've had such a terrible loss of life..." to anyone who isn't a conspiracy nut that clearly would indicate that he doesn't want anyone else to die. Meaning, let's get the firemen out of there while we still can so we don't risk anyone's life unnecessarily.

I don't see how this is hard to understand.

Plus, a BBC reporter claimed the building collapsed 20 minutes before it did. The video can be seen here:

Yeah, news agencies NEVER screw up. :rolleyes:

It gets weirder. A countdown can be heard before the building collapses... Seen here:
http://www.prisonpla...07building7.htm

This link discusses: (http://hidhist.wordp...tion-countdown/)
- A worker who went to rescue people after learning the building was about to be pulled.
- Officer hears bombs tear down the building.
- Person witnessed explosions and damages in the lobby.
- Before the planes hit, underground explosions were heard.
- The government lied and said that it was safe to breathe in the ashes of the buildings.

Your sources for this information are flawed. One is a full fledged conspiracy site run by people who likely wear tin foil hits. And the second one is a blog that has absolutely no credibility.

Next.

View PostMsKatsipoulis, on 18 November 2009 - 04:29 AM, said:

I believe it was an inside job purely because over the years that have past to many things have come to light that just dont make sense :blink:

LOLZ

Has your child completed his or her suspicious activity booklet? Don’t let this summer go to waste.
The enemy is preparing their children are you? Time to show them who’s boss.
Moloch demands fresh blood to maintain the appetite of his mechanical heart.
Will you sacrifice your first born like Abraham would his Isaac?

#6    Big Jon

Big Jon

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:39 PM

this is an iffy subject tbh i wouldn't say it was an inside job tho

#7    Sleestak Lightning!

Sleestak Lightning!

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:40 PM

It's not even an iffy subject.

I can understand the whole "The government let it happen" argument because there's at least a potential historical basis for that to happen.

But that's as far as it could go.

Has your child completed his or her suspicious activity booklet? Don’t let this summer go to waste.
The enemy is preparing their children are you? Time to show them who’s boss.
Moloch demands fresh blood to maintain the appetite of his mechanical heart.

#8    Hamlyn

Hamlyn

Not Dead Yet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

• Why you eyeing my lemon drink?

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:00 PM

Our government is not evil enough to incinerate thousands of innocent Americans at one stroke. They only do that to foreigners.

Science exists to investigate the unexplained, not to explain away the uninvestigated.

Ouija transcripts, Tarot sessions, psychic readings, and other messing around. Read it all here.

#9    Rafe

Rafe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:25 PM

View PostSleestak Lightning!, on 19 November 2009 - 04:29 PM, said:

So because they had foreknowledge that these kind of attacks could potentially occur and thus they decided to run war games scenarios covering it that automatically means they were in on it?

They had training ops/plans for years before wich included planes being flown into the towers,even on during 9/11.This was confirmed yet condoleeca rice and Rumsfeld apeared on TV Over-acting very very innocent claiming they had never dreamed of this particular scenario to occur.Clips of them claiming this are readily available.

It couldn't have been a coincidence? Of course not, because that would throw a wrench into the conspiracy theory plan.There are millions of Muslims in the world. Yet apparently they all have different names. No one has the same name right?

Photographs where suplied and shown on TV.

He says in the first half of his sentence "We've had such a terrible loss of life..." to anyone who isn't a conspiracy nut that clearly would indicate that he doesn't want anyone else to die.

i think it is obvious that words like that can be thrown around for many more reasons just to look good.You can ofcourse take something like this at face value but who would simply take his word for it in a case like this that has so many loose ends? I wouldnt,wether i believed it was a inside job or not.

I do believe 9/11 was a inside job.
Compare it to one of those "Alien evidence" cases.The evidence for 9/11 saying it was a true terrorist attack are as shacky and loaded with discrepancy's as most UFO cases,think about it.

Edited by Rafe, 23 November 2009 - 04:32 PM.

#10    Rafe

Rafe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:17 PM

View PostRafe, on 23 November 2009 - 04:25 PM, said:

They had training ops/plans for years before wich included planes being flown into the towers,even during 9/11.This was confirmed yet condoleeca rice and Rumsfeld apeared on TV Over-acting very very innocent claiming they had never dreamed of this particular scenario to occur.Clips of them claiming this are readily available.

Photographs where suplied and shown on TV.

i think it is obvious that words like that can be thrown around for many more reasons just to look good.You can ofcourse take something like this at face value but who would simply take his word for it in a case like this that has so many loose ends? I wouldnt,wether i believed it was a inside job or not.

I do believe 9/11 was a inside job.
Compare it to one of those "Alien evidence" cases.The evidence for 9/11 saying it was a true terrorist attack is as shacky and loaded with discrepancy's as most UFO cases,think about it.

#11    ellerja

ellerja

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:05 AM

if the world trade center was the only target then a small maybe.but the pentigon?what admiral,general.would say yea lets go fly an airplane into my office.i could use some redecorating.get your heads out of the spook books.

#12    KennyB

KennyB

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:56 AM

I am absolutely positive the whole 9-11 operation was a joint CIA-Mossad plot. The official story falls apart at every turn. KennyB

#13    Rafe

Rafe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:07 AM

View Postellerja, on 25 November 2009 - 01:05 AM, said:

if the world trade center was the only target then a small maybe.but the pentigon?what admiral,general.would say yea lets go fly an airplane into my office.i could use some redecorating.get your heads out of the spook books.

I guess that solves it.

#14    hoosier girl

hoosier girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:55 PM

In my opinion 9/11 was an inside job.  If you do not believe our government would do something like this then I suggest you Google Operation Northwoods.  

#15    Rafe

Rafe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:31 PM

View Posthoosier girl, on 25 November 2009 - 01:55 PM, said:

In my opinion 9/11 was an inside job.  If you do not believe our government would do something like this then I suggest you Google Operation Northwoods.  

Interesting link.I read about CIA etc trying to link castro to numerous incidents before.

concerning 9/11 i always found this vid quite telling :

when Bush is asked direcly if he had foreknowledge about 9/11 he just falls apart and he doesn't have a clue on how to respond properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users