Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Military records compared: Kerry vs Bush

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1    madelyne

madelyne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

• Being powerful is like being a lady, if you have to say you are you aren't.-Margaret Thatcher

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:55 AM

Hmmmm.....
http://www.awolbush.com/kerry-vs-bush.asp

#2    jimma

jimma

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

• The Horror, Oh,The Horror

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:58 AM

grin2.gif  

Edited by jimma, 31 May 2004 - 08:59 AM.

#3    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 09:47 AM

oh geez, i guess that means Kerry is better qualified  rolleyes.gif  

#4    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 31 May 2004 - 11:16 AM

no but its bush who makes a  play on his "military"..... grin2.gif ......backround.

In America the voters dont seem to worry about policies, budgets and.......well politics.

If you have a military record thats seemns good enough lol lol.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#5    madelyne

madelyne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

• Being powerful is like being a lady, if you have to say you are you aren't.-Margaret Thatcher

Posted 03 June 2004 - 09:39 AM

not better qualified, but it is something to look at, no?

#6    MrScuzzles

MrScuzzles

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 142 posts

• Making people uncomfortable since 1988

Posted 04 June 2004 - 12:28 AM

I love where Kerry's box 24 has about 12 things and then says "see attached sheet".

#7    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,419 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 04 June 2004 - 12:40 AM

In America the voters dont seem to worry about policies, budgets and.......well politics.

Right now Captain, we are concerned about Al Queda...it is in the back of everyone's mind and no matter what you or anyone else think about our President, most of us think he is committed to the cause of defeating terrorism and if he doesn't win in a huge landslide...I will ship you one of my CDs free of charge cool.gif  

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#8    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 04 June 2004 - 12:48 AM

most of us ....if he doesn't win in a huge landslide

You mean this 'most of us'? - "The Presidentís approval rating has dropped to a new low of 41 percent, and more than six in ten say the country is heading in the wrong direction. "  blink.gif

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/24/...ain619122.shtml

Ahh, I wouldn't worry about it, its not like the majority supported Bush in his last victory anyway. Don't worry Bush fans if he doesn't win the election he'll probably just get another close relative to make him President again  thumbsup.gif

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#9    joc

joc

• 14,419 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 01:28 AM

You mean this 'most of us'? - "The Presidentís approval rating has dropped to a new low of 41 percent, and more than six in ten say the country is heading in the wrong direction.

Most people in this country don't really take the Communist Broadcasting System serious anyway.

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#10    Talon

Talon

• 15,003 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 01:43 AM

Most people in this country don't really take the Communist Broadcasting System serious anyway.

Websites claims that CBS Broadcasting Inc. is owned by the company which owns UPN, VTSG (Viacom Television Stations Group), and King World Productions, Inc. My My thats a lot of big coporates which are own by a idealogy which is against the very existance of big buisness.  rolleyes.gif

blink.gif It also seems to have a lot of news programs on its listings hmmm, communists sure are poweful in the US to have their own media empire. Are you sure the C couldn't stand for something like Central?  rolleyes.gif

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#11    Talon

Talon

• 15,003 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 01:46 AM

http://www.cbs.com/

Just found this. Now I'm no American so I could be wrong, but CBS seems to be a  large tv network, not some communist propaganda system. You'd think as an American you'd know that  huh.gif  

#12    Permakid

Permakid

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (joc @ Jun 3 2004, 06:28 PM)

Well what about sources like CNN, USA Today, Gallup, ABC News, Washington Post, Fox News, Newsweek, Time, and Zogby International?  Bad news for Bush - they all say the same thing about his approval rating.  For polling results from all these sources and more, click here.

Edited by Permakid, 04 June 2004 - 01:49 AM.

Posted Image

#13    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

• I'll write something pithy here later, for now just use it to advertise your band.

Posted 04 June 2004 - 02:21 AM

I don't want to vote for Bush. But since I lived in Massachussetts for 20 years I know firsthand the kind of damage Kerry can do when you give him power..If there ever was an election to vote Libertarian, this is the one..

#14    joc

joc

• 14,419 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 02:31 AM

Just found this. Now I'm no American so I could be wrong, but CBS seems to be a large tv network, not some communist propaganda system. You'd think as an American you'd know that

Actually Talon, for decades there were only three news channels in America:
ABC, NBC and CBS.   When the Gulf War came CNN established itself as a major news media and now Fox News has done the same.  With the exception of FOX all the major news media outlets in this country, along with most of the major newspapers take a definant leftist, liberal slant to the news of the day.  They are famous for manufacturing news by creating just the kind of polls that you cited.
At the end of the day though, polls are just that...polls...and you cannot really gain an understanding of the mindset of America by reading polls.  

At this point in The Bush vs Dukakis election the polls had Dukakis up by about 12 points....well Dukakis lost his posterior.......same will happen with Kerry.

I will make a bet with you pal...and with up to 9 other people....The first 10 people to take me up on this bet.....I will bet you that Bush wins in a huge landslide.
If he does...you have to buy one of my CDs and if he loses or even wins and it is a close election,  I will send you one free of charge.  Deal? cool.gif  tongue.gif

Edited by joc, 04 June 2004 - 02:32 AM.

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#15    Talon

Talon

• 15,003 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 02:42 AM

leftist, liberal slant

Well at least your admitting Communism (not that Stalinist rubbish we had in the USSR) and other left ideologies are liberal  tongue.gif . I'm also taking from your negative tone of liberalism your admitting that yourself, Bush and his far right crones are anti-Liberal?  grin2.gif

If he does...you have to buy one of my CDs and if he loses or even wins and it is a close election, I will send you one free of charge. Deal?

No thanks, I don't like Hymns of Praise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users