Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Military records compared: Kerry vs Bush

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 05 June 2004 - 10:41 PM

Well I don't know what this has to do with Bush and Kerry, but I feel less scared of your beliefs now Joc that you've gone through them.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#47    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 05 June 2004 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (joc @ Jun 5 2004, 07:17 AM)
Let the Left gain complete control of this country and you will see the United States invading countries and dominating them,  stripping them,  actually plundering their resources.

Hmmm interesting point joc. I am thinking back on the matter and it seems to me that the republicans have been the ones to invade countries lately...I could be wrong about that though...

But I guess Kerry does have a more distinguished battle record and therefore might have a better understanding of what war was like...but Kerry seems to be more against the war than Bush is, obviously...I don't know joc, it seems your theory might be a bit backwards... blink.gif

Of course neither guy is going to get my vote, but to try and stick to the topic of this thread I do find it amazing that Kerry has such a combat record and yet doesn't want to be at war in Iraq, whereas Bush does...kind of makes you wonder... whistling2.gif Maybe a bit of compensating?

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users