Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 15 votes

A party with all the UM members.

• Please log in to reply
4171 replies to this topic

#1441    warp10

warp10

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:58 AM

Hi all

From memory this is seven of nine from voyager??, i guess all i can say is WOW!!!!!.

cheers warp10

#1442    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,030 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:01 AM

If Mid will Share We for certinially! Yuck,Yuck ! Yuck!  will have the Best Mission Ever taken to the Moon`s and Back! :rolleyes:
Im bringing My Clone of A real Angel !

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#1443    warp10

warp10

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:24 AM

Hi all

Denteatus, for your retro babe another WOW!!!

Keep up the good work.

cheers warp10

#1444    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,030 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:16 PM

View Postwarp10, on 08 August 2010 - 05:24 AM, said:

Hi all

Denteatus, for your retro babe another WOW!!!

Keep up the good work.

cheers warp10

Thanks warp10 You know that makes me feel Good ,and Old at the Same time ! A Lot of us really miss Farah !

#1445    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,030 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:22 PM

Ground Control to Major Mid! Countdown has comminced Circuites on!
Whats on the Agenda for this weeks Flight Test?
Ive finished the Memory Mental work on Deck 42 We now Have a Full Service Massage Studio and Spa Club and I`ll
be interviewing  the Masseuse`s All week! What a Job but somebody`s got to Do it !

Attached Files

#1446    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

View Postglyndowers heir, on 07 August 2010 - 08:22 PM, said:

Yeah, While we are on the subject of Sally Mid

Are you sure you havent been using pre-owned parts on this boat?

Apart from her single lens com console layout and that Supposedly Faulty AE25 unit, I am sure I've seen her roving avatar component on another ship!

Attachment images.jpg

And how come one of the shuttles in Bay 5 has  a sticker in the fresher unit saying:-
'Property of the United Federation of planets - if found please return to your nearest starfleet Base'?

I think you're still hallucinating!

Have you completed your centrifuge training yet?  I haven't had any word on progress!
I'm expecting a follow up report from the medical division, you know....psyche profile, physiological status after 10 g exposures, etc...

Hazz actually has her down pretty good...

:w00t:

Edited by MID, 10 August 2010 - 08:41 PM.

#1447    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:46 PM

View PostHazzard, on 07 August 2010 - 10:50 PM, said:

Thats nothing...  ^_^

Posted Image

That's actually pretty close to the hologram she made me!

The face is perfectly in character for Sally.
When I do something that's not quite up to standard  (like yesterdays 90 degree bank turn onto the 10 mile final for runway 17 at EDW...our bird didn't even twitch, let alone approach a stall...of course, were at 500 KTS on approach, but the 7 gs was fun!),I can hear that look in Sally's voice:

"Do you think, Dear Capitan, that this is at all wise?"

I felt that the next statement might have been, "You will be assimilated," and so, I leveled out to the standard approach turn.

I just smiled sheepishly into her lovely blue lens.

I think it winked.

:rolleyes:

#1448    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,030 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:50 PM

I just finished the proto-type for our Shuttles for our FTL Smoker Moon Ride!

What do you  Think Mid ? Its got a new he-3 Engine like our Mother Ship bu it Fits in a shoe box.
Wow the advances we get in technolgy these hours !

Attached Files

#1449    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:21 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 10 August 2010 - 12:22 PM, said:

Ground Control to Major Mid! Countdown has comminced Circuites on!
Whats on the Agenda for this weeks Flight Test?

It's shortie sortie.
I'll get back to you on that.

But it's next week!

Ive finished the Memory Mental work on Deck 42 We now Have a Full Service Massage Studio and Spa Club and I`ll
be interviewing  the Masseuse`s All week! What a Job but somebody`s got to Do it !

I'm glad you're taking your responsibilities so seriously...but I don't remember a deck 42 last time I walked through the ship...which was today!

:w00t:

View PostDONTEATUS, on 10 August 2010 - 08:50 PM, said:

I just finished the proto-type for our Shuttles for our FTL Smoker Moon Ride!

What do you  Think Mid ? Its got a new he-3 Engine like our Mother Ship bu it Fits in a shoe box.
Wow the advances we get in technolgy these hours !

Like it!

That'll do for the lunar landing site tours!

#1450    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:44 AM

View PostHazzard, on 07 August 2010 - 06:27 PM, said:

Curious, MID, as I havent seen the craft yet,... How big is this thing?

Any pictures avalible?  :)

Nope.   She's a top secret beastie with technology only available in Sky's world  (He knows exactly where this technology came from.  I'm surprized he hasn't spilled the beans yet...)!

No photos available.

But she's a beastie:

375 feet long, retractable hypersonic wings, 355 span, 138 feet retracted.
The flight decks 70 feet up off the tarmac, and she's 85 feet wide.

Big...BIG zero g pool on deck 1, lots of facilities for all sorts of activities, 40 extra large 4 x 6 foot observation windows, rotate speed is 235 KTS, cruise climb at 485 KTS, nominal cruise at flight level 500 is mach 1.3....weighs in fully loaded at about 750,000 pounds, 8 Rolls Royce Turbofans for conventional operations, each producing 30,000 lbs. of thrust, supplemented by the 8 He-3 nuclear engines, one of which can pump out 200,000 lbs of thrust!

The only thing not big is the flight deck.  Above deck 3 is the engineering deck (off limits to all but red shirted, security cleared personnel), with all the goodies, Sally's home, crew quarters, and the flight deck, which is packed full of goodies, and is about the size of a small bedroom.

It's got great visibility for a flight deck though, 12 windows, has a mini-galley in it (glyn is training to work that), beermeister in the center console (no one needs any special training for that...emergency egress hatch overhead (glyn's also very familiar with that), Sally's right in the middle of the 6 foot wide instrument panel with state of the art glass panels, fly by wire technology...the whole 9 yards.

She's smooth as glass, and of course, the load factor suppression system on decks 1 through 3 will limit loads to 1 g no matter what we do on the flight deck...which is the only way Lilly would come aboard!

Imagine the view out those big windows when we light off the He-3 at 50,000 feet and scoot toward orbit, with the nose pitched up 50 degrees, and everyone just sitting back like they were in a recliner watching the earth's surface shrink below!

We of course, will be pulling about 2.75 g on the flight deck during this, but we think that's fun, especially with a couple cold ones in the belly!

...glyn may not entirely enjoy that, but we're getting him primed to take it!

Our "walk around" inspection is done in a truck (it's a drive around).  It takes us several minutes ro walk to the flight deck from level 1...but we have a really cool elevator located about mid ship that'll boot us up topside in a matter of seconds, circumventing the 85 step spiral staircase!

We've recently changed our plans to utilize runway 17/35 at EDW for this baby...since we had such a long roll out after landing last week

(SAL:  "Yea...about 4 miles, what the hell anyway with that landing speed!").

:blush: ...she gave me that look again.  Damn, I've gotta behave when she's around!

17/35 is the longest runway in the world, at around 39,000 feet (roughly 7 statute miles form end to end).  I could let glyn land her on that one and we'd be safe!!!!!!

#1451    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,030 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:14 AM

You would Let Him try and Land on Edwards ? I`ll get the Dozers out tonite and dig a few more miles each end!

Attached Files

#1452    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,312 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:54 AM

View PostMID, on 11 August 2010 - 01:44 AM, said:

Nope.   She's a top secret beastie with technology only available in Sky's world  (He knows exactly where this technology came from.  I'm surprized he hasn't spilled the beans yet...)!

I guess it is time to spill the beans.

I got the technology at the local flea market during their 'Blue Light" special. I first became aware of the exotic technology when I brought  a lawnmower that was powered by an electromagnetic propulsion system. It doesn't leave any wheel marks on the grass and it is great because you only have to use it once. That is because one use will fry the living daylights out of your lawn.

At least, you won't have to worry about your wife getting on your case about cutting the lawn on Saturdays because there will be no lawn left for you to cut. In that respect, the lawnmower paid for itself after just one use  in the  peace-of-mind of not worrying about currting the grass anymore on my day off.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1453    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,140 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:04 AM

View PostHazzard, on 07 August 2010 - 10:50 PM, said:

Thats nothing...  ^_^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1454    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,030 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:46 AM

Me too psyche101 I know how you Feel!

#1455    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,140 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:50 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 11 August 2010 - 04:46 AM, said:

Me too psyche101 I know how you Feel!

There has been some real hotties in Sci Fi over the years. 7 of 9 just kicks their collective butts. I have to say Jolene Blalock is a damn fine runner up though.

Posted Image

I even liked the show!!

Edited by psyche101, 11 August 2010 - 04:54 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users