Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 14 votes

A party with all the UM members.

• Please log in to reply
4158 replies to this topic

#3631    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

Thats ok  badeskov`s  you can only please most of the people most of the time in here !
Its the one or two that were working on in the sim`s tonight on deck fourty two ! Mid`s gonna be really surprised when he steps aboard Sweetie this trip with her new decks!
I`ll have a Texas Longhorn Margarita Wit-salt and a few limes on the rocks ! Make it in my three gallon mug if you please !
Cheers ! Its 103 on the flight line today ! :tu:

Edited by DONTEATUS, 05 September 2012 - 09:21 PM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#3632    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

The bar is open again!!??

HURRY, Badeskov..... a Heiniken and one of these, please.

Posted Image

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#3633    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:15 AM

MID:  Sal, we're not gonna lose control of this, are we?

SAL:  Darling, have we ever lost control of mission OPS ever?  C'mon!
Have a small Glenkinchie, and lets continue looking at TMI timelines and attitudes.

MID:  And load estimates, while we're at it...and Glenkinchie?   You know I'm in!

SAL:  I'll be back upstairs in 15. Bade, I'm on my way to deck 1, holographically!  Dear,   While I'm away, think about when we do the all up flight test, lunar orbit transit and return that is, the 700,000 mile once around.

MID:  Bade, did you copy all that rot?

BADE:  Glenkinchie, one, small, and Sally's holo is heading here to get it.  Copy!

MID:  Behave yourself!  You know she gives about 8000 volts on contact?

Bade:  Heard you had first hand experience.

MID:   mmmmHmmmm....ouch...watch that contact stuff with her hologam!

ALS:  Dear, you exaggerate so!!

MID::  sal, why don't you give Bade a kiss when you get to the bar?

BADE:  Sal, behave, OK?  MID told me about that time he kissed you in his quarters.

SAL:  (tee hee :w00t: )  Worry not, silly men.  That was MID, one time, and he initiated it!

MID:  Roger, one time, and I ain't again!

#3634    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,234 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:31 AM

View PostDBunker, on 05 September 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

The bar is open again!!??

HURRY, Badeskov..... a Heiniken and one of these, please.

Posted Image

You have good taste, DB. Coming right up :P

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#3635    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,234 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:36 AM

View PostMID, on 06 September 2012 - 01:15 AM, said:

MID:  Sal, we're not gonna lose control of this, are we?

SAL:  Darling, have we ever lost control of mission OPS ever?  C'mon!
Have a small Glenkinchie, and lets continue looking at TMI timelines and attitudes.

MID:  And load estimates, while we're at it...and Glenkinchie?   You know I'm in!

SAL:  I'll be back upstairs in 15. Bade, I'm on my way to deck 1, holographically!  Dear,   While I'm away, think about when we do the all up flight test, lunar orbit transit and return that is, the 700,000 mile once around.

MID:  Bade, did you copy all that rot?

BADE:  Glenkinchie, one, small, and Sally's holo is heading here to get it.  Copy!

MID:  Behave yourself!  You know she gives about 8000 volts on contact?

Bade:  Heard you had first hand experience.

MID:   mmmmHmmmm....ouch...watch that contact stuff with her hologam!

ALS:  Dear, you exaggerate so!!

MID::  sal, why don't you give Bade a kiss when you get to the bar?

BADE:  Sal, behave, OK?  MID told me about that time he kissed you in his quarters.

SAL:  (tee hee :w00t: )  Worry not, silly men.  That was MID, one time, and he initiated it!

MID:  Roger, one time, and I ain't again!

Good for everybody, I guess, that I adhere to the code of bartenders. You'd have an easier time of getting a priest to talk about a confession he took....MID, what can I offer you for these excellent flying skills?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#3636    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 06 September 2012 - 01:36 AM, said:

Good for everybody, I guess, that I adhere to the code of bartenders. You'd have an easier time of getting a priest to talk about a confession he took....MID, what can I offer you for these excellent flying skills?

Cheers,
Badeskov

Ah, dear Bade...Jameson's...three fingers will do!

#3637    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:16 AM

Badeskov`s can you send Sal up to deck 15 Mids been up there a bit too long and after His three fingers of Jameson`s Im sure hes ready for a few touch & Go`s

#3638    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

Badeskov, my man,... Give me something that will put a smile on my face.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#3639    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostHazzard, on 07 September 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

So let it be written...So let it be done, BADE!

Posted Image

#3640    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:56 AM

Sits on the End of THe Dry Edwards active runway looking up the the wonders of the night Sky thinking to myself why and where exactly Am I.
My brain is power enough to fly to the moon even with just a blink of the eye.
THe more I wonder the more I want,to never,never Give up this Train of thought. :tu:
Now to not get hit by the flaring C-131 this will not be any fun . Run I say ,Run to the Right, Run to the Left. Its the Indecision THat `s where mistakes are meant.
So lay low on the deck till wheels are all stop, Get up off the sand and dust it all off. Some nights are just different as you just make it up.
But the very best thing is We Will all wake up. :tu:

#3641    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,234 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostHazzard, on 07 September 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

Coming right up..for you and MID..

Posted Image

Cheers,
Badeskov

#3642    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

Sweet!

#3643    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

#3644    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

Looks like the view out the upper telescopic / observation deck windows...the ones above the beach / pool deck!
Used to be deck three but I think the fellows re-numbered ansd created new areas aboard.

She still flies alot like she used to!

#3645    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,234 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:01 AM

View PostMID, on 12 October 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

Looks like the view out the upper telescopic / observation deck windows...the ones above the beach / pool deck!
Used to be deck three but I think the fellows re-numbered ansd created new areas aboard.

She still flies alot like she used to!

Aah, if I wasn't behind the bar I'd be in a lounge chair enjoying the view quietly sipping a drink...

Cheers,
Badeskov

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users