Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 14 votes

A party with all the UM members.

• Please log in to reply
4158 replies to this topic

#3706    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

happy new year

Posted Image

#3707    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,775 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 04 January 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

happy new year

Posted Image
Thats some Good drugs you have there mcrom 901 ! Happy New Beer ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#3708    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,775 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

May you See All the Stars and Planets And Wonders of the Entire Universe My Good Friend  RIP I will miss you. BUt THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING !
MID was a great part of our Forum !

Edited by DONTEATUS, 15 January 2013 - 03:22 AM.

#3709    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,360 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 15 January 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

May you See All the Stars and Planets And Wonders of the Entire Universe My Good Friend  RIP I will miss you. BUt THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING !

He was a great part of our forum and he will be sorely missed! Very much so.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#3710    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,822 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 15 January 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

MID I expect will be welcomed by Neil Armstrong at the Pearly Gates. It seems fitting.

I too want to say thank you to MID. Always a kind word for me, and a good chat, always time and patience for me. I hold him in high regard, and yes, I agree 100% a great part of this forum. One thing, MID will be remembered, even by his Nick across the globe.

Thank you for letting us know of our fallen friend D. I am sorry the news is so sad.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#3711    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,775 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

We Will be posting a Great Memorial very Soon ! Remember to Look Up At the Moon at night ,THat is where Mid is !He Helped us Get there Now He walks among the Men that Did too !

#3712    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:45 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 15 January 2013 - 03:29 AM, said:

Whats this.... what happened!!?? :unsure2:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#3713    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,775 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

DB Mid passed on thru and we all will remember this great man . more to come in a day !

#3714    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,360 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

Somehow this thread seems like a very fitting venue to honor the memory of MID - it would be in his spirit. He was a great person, always ready with relevant information and a joke to go with it!

*Raises glass* Farewell and Godspeed MID, and thank you for all of our conversations and your presence here at UM. May you now explore the Universe in ways that the rest of us can only dream of. I will miss you and our conversations so very much.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#3715    Pericynthion

Pericynthion

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 15 January 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

Somehow this thread seems like a very fitting venue to honor the memory of MID - it would be in his spirit. He was a great person, always ready with relevant information and a joke to go with it!

Well said, sir.  I'm truly at a loss for words right now, so I think I'll just join you in your toast ...

* raises glass *

Godspeed, MID.  Have a safe journey, my friend.

#3716    susieice

susieice

December's Child

• 11,087 posts

• "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice."
    .....Robert Frost

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:22 AM

I'm just still in shock. This thread will always remind me of someone who I learned a lot from and all the fun I had learning it. *raises glass also* God bless MID. RIP.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen."  Eden Phillpotts

Opponere draconem est prehendere vitam

"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." Arthur C. Clarke

#3717    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,822 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

I think for one as great as MID, the charged glasses will be plenty. He was admired and well respected by many.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#3718    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,219 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 15 January 2013 - 03:29 AM, said:

Damn it he was awesome to get to the point. He taught me so much. And often put me in place back in the day. I will miss him very much.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#3719    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,708 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

I didn't expect my heart to be so heavy. I am glad to have known MID at least and honored that he took the time to mingle with some of us less knowledgeable folk. I'm not sure this place will ever be the same without him.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#3720    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

the party outings to the moon will not be the same again... MID has taken it to the next level, cruisin the galaxy at godspeed... tRIP on MID

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users