Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

A party with all the UM members.

• Please log in to reply
4185 replies to this topic

#3736    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,505 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 17 January 2013 - 04:13 AM, said:

We Will make it So  badeskov`s   ! Hazzard & You & I Have Been promoted to Flight Deck Masters. THe Missions Will Go on And We shall make Mid proud of Us !

I have been sitting drunk in a crater for months. You b******* never picked me up remember?
Thank the lord for MID telling me about the scotch stash in the Lunar Rover.

Let me at it. I'll make MID proud. Hold my drink AND WATCH THIS!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#3737    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,423 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

As we all walk thru the craters on all the moons,and planets we will walk with the Giants such as Armstrong,And Mid. they are whom lead the way to our adventures in the Stars .
I will post soon in the RIP section on Mids Great Storie of Life and NASA.working with his wife this week.
The Funneral is Sat RIP my Friend. :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#3738    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,143 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 17 January 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

As we all walk thru the craters on all the moons,and planets we will walk with the Giants such as Armstrong,And Mid. they are whom lead the way to our adventures in the Stars .
I will post soon in the RIP section on Mids Great Storie of Life and NASA.working with his wife this week.

Thanks D for letting us know, I certainly appreciate it.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#3739    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 January 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

Sorry, but a lot of the post on this forum are obviously taking the p***. Not serious Ufology.

This thread might not be 100% about UFOs.... but there are really good ones here at UM where pretty much ALL of the known and not so known UFO sightings and cases are talked about, and sometime even disected to see if a claim/story/picture/youtube clip holds water.

If you need an all out believer forum where any and all claims are swallowed hole by all.... you are in the wrong place.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#3740    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

We Will make it So  badeskov`s   ! Hazzard & You & I Have Been promoted to Flight Deck Masters. THe Missions Will Go on And We shall make Mid proud of Us !

I forgot what my job was..... nothing with cleaning, or dishes, THAT I remember. :unsure2:

Edited by DBunker, 17 January 2013 - 06:56 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#3741    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,143 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PostDBunker, on 17 January 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

I forgot what my job was..... nothing with cleaning, or dishes, THAT I remember. :unsure2:

Didn't somebody write "Dishes Go Here!" over the jettison hatch label? If not then I need to remedy that right now...

:lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#3742    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,658 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 17 January 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

Didn't somebody write "Dishes Go Here!" over the jettison hatch label? If not then I need to remedy that right now...

:lol:

Oops..... :blush:

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#3743    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,658 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 17 January 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

Thanks Big D., it is very much appreciated! You now a lot more about MID than I do, but let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#3744    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,658 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Excellent.

I will be be behind the bar and leave the control over the flight deck to you two. And we shall indeed make MID proud, although those are some mighty big shoes to fill. Another toast to MID, who I am sure is keeping a keen eye on us and making sure that we are not getting ourselves into too much trouble!

Posted Image

Cheers,
Badeskov

#3745    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,447 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 January 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

Sorry, but a lot of the post on this forum are obviously taking the p***. Not serious Ufology.
iDIOT, We are celebrating the life of someone you dont even know... An ex NASA Scientist that taught ALL of us many important truths through sheer logic,data, and teaching.

Do not even suggest that any of us here are taking the P*** when celebrating his (MID's) life and his contributions to this forum.. You want ET stuff, then go to the hundreds of other threads available to you.

#3746    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,447 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 17 January 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

Excellent.

I will be be behind the bar and leave the control over the flight deck to you two. And we shall indeed make MID proud, although those are some mighty big shoes to fill. Another toast to MID, who I am sure is keeping a keen eye on us and making sure that we are not getting ourselves into too much trouble!

Posted Image

Cheers,
Badeskov

Badeskov, is MID the guy on the left? if so then he looks exactly as I imagined him...

#3747    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,658 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 17 January 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

Badeskov, is MID the guy on the left? if so then he looks exactly as I imagined him...

No, that is Neil Armstrong. I just found it very fitting for MID.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#3748    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,423 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

You know ? When we convert into Start stuff I bet we all Can be All that we dream to be . Mid is with us every stroke of the key. To the Moon Mid ,To the Moon !
:clap:

#3749    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,505 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:25 AM

View Postkeithisco, on 17 January 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

Every time I spoke with MID, for some reason an image much like this always entered my head

Posted Image

But the wonderful experiences he was kind enough to share, and amaze me with, and told me about, remind me of scenes like this, which I can never out of my head when I think of MID. :D

Posted Image

Apollo 11. White knuckles, far too many cigarettes and way too much coffee MID told me. What a time to be alive, and I have always suspected he might be in the above photo. My guess always was the guy in the second row, arms folded and glasses on. He looks ready for a coffee and a cigarette! :D I have relayed the conversations I had with MID with my family this week. He is remembered fondly downunder. All I do know for sure is that MID will live on in my memory for the rest of my life. I was very privileged to have known him.

RIP and Godspeed MID. Wish I could be there to see you off you champion.

I would like to express a special thanks to Donteatus for keep us all in the loop. As sad as the news is, I feel privileged to take part in honouring this fine man and his accomplishments. Without you D, we would be none the wiser, down here I might have never known. You are a champion, and you would be making MID proud I reckon. Cheers Buddy. You are top shelf. :tu:

Edited by psyche101, 18 January 2013 - 05:28 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#3750    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,423 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

Mmen like Mike are our Champion`s The entire NASA program,As it should be ! We know Hes reading all these post from Sweetie`s Cockpit As He cruises the Universe now . :tu:
Im purty sure that Mid would like us to Keep to standard and Wit at 100%. THe beautiful things that people have written are gems ,all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users