Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Shadow People...!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1    aliwigan

aliwigan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 11:44 AM

Have anyone notice that the Shadow People seem to hang around Bathrooms??
I've read a few storys up and they all seem to mention the bathroom, so is it possible that they travel by water into others peoples home??

It's just got me thinking cos i follow one into the bathroom and  was only 10 year old at the time, i did told my mother about it and she's told me it's my eyes playing trick on me but i found that hard to believe....

Love to hear your view..... dontgetit.gif

#2    Angelfish

Angelfish

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

• If you could see it, then you'd understand.

Posted 01 June 2004 - 12:00 PM

Huh?
Tehe, sorry, I don't quite understand. Could you explain it a little better please?

where the hell did that come from...? .....oh no! the little white guy in my head's got control of my hands again!!!!

if you click this, the world will blow up
Posted Image
Ya know, a few days ago I found a better explaination(sp?) for Angelfish than "Cus it sounds cool".
But than I realized there was no one around to hear it, and I got really depressed.
I hope you all intend to make me feel better.

#3    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

• I'll write something pithy here later, for now just use it to advertise your band.

Posted 01 June 2004 - 12:14 PM

I think that since people are at thier most vulnerable and exposed in the bathroom that it's only natural that there would be more instances of seeing things like "Shadows" in that room. Your mind is on alert on a subconcious level..

#4    aliwigan

aliwigan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 04:22 PM

What's i'm saying is that most storys i've read mention shadow people are in the bathroom or next to it...

So is that their gateway into our world and all i think of they come with the water to enter our home in a form of travel from one place to the other.

#5    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

• I'll write something pithy here later, for now just use it to advertise your band.

Posted 01 June 2004 - 04:43 PM

If that were the case then why not the kitchen as well? Or a river or lake? Or the sewers? Why only the bathroom?

#6    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 01 June 2004 - 05:13 PM

Could be they're just perverts.

Nothing to see here.

#7    Shakezulah

Shakezulah

The mic rulah, the old schoolah

• 6,555 posts

• I hope you can see this because I'm doing it as hard as I can.

Posted 01 June 2004 - 09:52 PM

maybe thats their hang out spot or something. someplace where all the shadow people can get together and have a drink or two.  

Posted Image

Resident Evil isn't just a game....its a religion!

"It's one thing to express your views, but it's another thing for those views to be different than mine." - Stephen Colbert

#8    xgaryedgex

xgaryedgex

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

• Liberate te ex inferis

Posted 01 June 2004 - 10:32 PM

blink.gif  Can't say I've heard of this before.

There is no such thing as an inevitable war. If war comes it will be from failure of human wisdom.-Andrew B. Law

#9    Tom_Bom

Tom_Bom

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 02:17 AM

The only shadow in my toilet is the shadow of my meat and tackle.

Don't believe everything you hear people. This is not how spirits work.

#10    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

• “Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you.”

Posted 02 June 2004 - 02:18 AM

yikes.

whistling2.gif  

#11    NightElfAncient

NightElfAncient

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

• Experiance is the Greatest Teacher

Posted 02 June 2004 - 02:26 AM

whats a shadow person? ive never heard of it. alien.gif  ph34r.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  

Hail Bograth!!!
Fear the Zerg Swarms!!!
Kneel before the Night Elves!!!
Cower Before the Dragons Might!!!
And don't Forget to Bring a Towel!!!

#12    klamath

klamath

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 03:36 AM

Hey your question made me think of a story of my Mom's best friend. Her hubby and her lived in France in a nice little cottage home. For the longest time they thought their house was haunted, after years of trying to figure out what the heck was causing this someone brought to their attention that there might be a underground river underneath their home. They had the people out to test and sure enough it was that causing the problem all the time. Due to the underground water source it was causing all kinds of black aura's, magnetic pulls(movement of objects) etc.
Maybe since most bathrooms have at least 2 different sources of water (example: toliet, sink, bath tub) it could be causing a similar reaction? wink2.gif  

-Nicki
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away.

#13    fire_cat

fire_cat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

• They want war too methodical, too measured; I would make it brisk, bold, impetuous, perhaps sometimes even audacious. -Jomini

Posted 02 June 2004 - 04:12 AM

I've seen shadow people indoors and outside, in the daylight.  But only one in a hospital restroom.   alien.gif  

#14    Apocalyptic Cryptid

Apocalyptic Cryptid

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 10:49 PM

O...KAy.....some one needs to explain more....Like there just shadows that peeple see in the bathroom?????....Like other then theres??? blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif  

Peace

#15    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 05:14 AM

I have also done alot of research on shadow people . Some cases mention bathrooms but it really isn't comon enough to draw a patern . What does appear to be a comon thread is the fact that most people who suffer from attacks by shadow people had traumatic or violent up bringings . I don't know why thjat influences these things I just noticed the comon thread .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users