Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hell in the Cell Matches

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's the greatest one to battle in a Hell in the Cell? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's the greatest one to battle in a Hell in the Cell?

1. Shawn Michaels (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

2. Triple H (3 votes [15.79%])

Percentage of vote: 15.79%

3. Undertaker (4 votes [21.05%])

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

4. Mick Foley (10 votes [52.63%])

Percentage of vote: 52.63%

5. Brock Lesnar (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

6. Chris Jericho (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. Kevin Nash (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 24 July 2004 - 02:25 PM

Well, if we're gonna look at it like that...

Shawn Michaels - wouldn't mind that at all....for a start, he'd carry me so well I'd look damn good grin2.gif

Triple H - would bury my career by pushing backstage for a victory after five minutes, and go crying to Stephanie to get it done.

Undertaker - Would bury my career worse thant the Triper with his no selling...but at least it would get a big pop tongue.gif

Mick Foley - the guy I'd least like to fight in one...not because Mick's a bad worker, in fact he's FAMOUS for his ability to make himself and his opponent look great in almost any match...but because he's the most likely to start making me bump on thumb tacs or barbed wire, and I can live without that huh.gif

Brock Lesnar - Brock scares the bejesus out of me.

Chris Jericho- oh yes grin2.gif Oh yes oh yes oh yes grin2.gif  wub.gif I'd wrestle Chris anywhere

Kevin Nash - As much as I'd just love to get into the ring with a horribly sloppy worker who'd probably injure me by accident...All I'd need to do is keep at the far side of the ring, and his leg would give out the moment he tried to run to catch me rolleyes.gif  

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users