Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Illuminati controls the music industry?

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121    Aubrienne_Ellyrias

Aubrienne_Ellyrias

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

• Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:54 PM

funny theres a thread on this! :rofl:  my friend was talkin to me about this illuminiati stuff just today and he told me theres this thing online where you spell illuminati backwards and then you can add either .com.org.net and it keeps taking u to a govt site or somthn

Were not IT..were just the other side, the empty unimportant consiquence trying to be a problem and solve itself..we are stuck, we are shadows, an echo of reality.

#122    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:49 PM

View PostAubrienne_Ellyrias, on 09 February 2011 - 05:54 PM, said:

funny theres a thread on this! :rofl:  my friend was talkin to me about this illuminiati stuff just today and he told me theres this thing online where you spell illuminati backwards and then you can add either .com.org.net and it keeps taking u to a govt site or somthn
this, from what i've found, is very very old news.
on the forums that i checked out it was discussed quite entensively.
i found this info on a site that might further your interest
the site is
http://forums.randi....p/t-193462.html
and here is the post i wanted to share

"here is the whois for itanimulli.org:
http://www.whois.net.../itanimulli.org

It's a guy in Utah.

You can see him at his other site: http://www.pontifier.com/"

Edited by JGirl, 09 February 2011 - 06:50 PM.

#123    el midgetron

el midgetron

Government Agent

• 3,936 posts

• saturnalian brother

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:51 AM

View PostSthenno, on 05 May 2010 - 08:25 AM, said:

If you were a top secret, elite group of men who controlled the world and had managed to keep yourselves hidden for centuries, why exactly would you suddenly start putting clues all over Lady Gaga videos?
Doesn't make too much sense to me.

Well, the concept is that its ritual magic. They wouldn't be doing it to give Scooby Doo "clues" so those meddeling kids could bust them. Its an exercise of their religion, something they believe empowers them.

Stumbled on this and thought of this thread -

Gaga was confused by her dream and turned to other sources to find out its meaning. “So I looked up the dream, and I couldn’t find anything about it anywhere. And my mother goes, ‘Isn’t that an illuminati ritual?’ And I was like, ‘Oh, my God!’”

http://bossip.com/26...cut-your-wrist/

Seems kinda odd to me, almost forced. How meny people's mothers are familiar with the Illuminati, let alone Illuminati rituals? How meny people who even believe in the illuminati are that astute? Not me. At best I could suggest it was related to SRA. However, as much as it fits, I really only had that thought in hindsight.

Could be marketing, I wouldn't be suprised.....

Posted Image

"Feels good to be breaking the laws in America again" - Kenny Powers

#124    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:04 PM

I really don't believe in this conspriracy and I have looked at various sites and youtube videos about this conspriracy

#125    Viral

Viral

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• Nothing is true
    Everything is permitted

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:47 AM

I love how since 'The Da Vinci Code' all of this Illuminati crap has gotten out of control. They used to be an organisation but it's highly unlikely they've actually survived this long and it's stupid to take time picking out all these pieces and just assuming they totally control everything everywhere EVER! At the end of the day, the industry KNOWS how to make money and if people take this stuff seriously and research it then it just gets the band more exposure. Lady GaGa is a pretty damn weird person and I'd bet she knows what she's doing and she's not in any way affiliated with the Illuminati. I'm sorry but I just don't buy it.

Posted Image

#126    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:17 PM

View PostVirus, on 17 February 2011 - 12:47 AM, said:

I love how since 'The Da Vinci Code' all of this Illuminati crap has gotten out of control. They used to be an organisation but it's highly unlikely they've actually survived this long and it's stupid to take time picking out all these pieces and just assuming they totally control everything everywhere EVER! At the end of the day, the industry KNOWS how to make money and if people take this stuff seriously and research it then it just gets the band more exposure. Lady GaGa is a pretty damn weird person and I'd bet she knows what she's doing and she's not in any way affiliated with the Illuminati. I'm sorry but I just don't buy it.
Amen to that

#127    Robin_Shadowes

Robin_Shadowes

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

• I lol therefore I am.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:58 PM

I'm glad I'm old enough to have experienced a time when music actually had qualities. Yes, I'm aware that people say The Beatles were also controlled by the illuminati but still they're music is far better and more captivating than Lady Gaga and their ilk. They wrote their own material and played their own instruments although they also used session musicians. Most of the stuff produced from the early 60's and for 25 years or so had soul, something I can't say Gaga, Kanye, Rihanna and that stuff has. It could as well be made by robots. I'm also aware that people like David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, Pink Floyd and others had some connections or interests in the occult, thus suggesting they too had illuminati handlers but for some reason, their music wasn't as stiff and rigid as todays popular artists for teenagers. Maybe the technology hadn't been perfected yet to bring in subliminal messages and such. Besides, music videos didn't really become popular until the early 80's, thus the records/albums lived on their own merit more than today and radio play was more important than tv to spread it.

#128    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:36 PM

It is less about the Illuminati and more about the Tavistock institute and the secret services.

The Tavistock Institute originated the mass civilian bombing raids in England which were rumored to be actually allowed by Roosevelt and Churchill purely as a clinical experiment in mass terror, keeping records of the results as they watched the “guinea pigs” reacting under “controlled laboratory conditions”. All Tavistock and American foundation techniques had a single goal—to break down the psychological strength of
the individual and render him helpless to oppose the gradual implementation of the new global order. Funding for Tavistock was initially provided by the Royal family, but soon to include the Rothchilds and the Rockefellers.

Dr. John Coleman wrote a book about Illuminati mass thought manufacturing in “The Committee of 300.” The book covers the Tavistock behavioral science techniques and the idea that Tavistock may have been responsible for the meteoric rise of the Beatles.
According to Coleman, The Beatles were brought to the United States as part of a social experiment which would subject large population groups to brainwashing of which they were not even aware.

The phenomenon of the Beatles according to Coleman was not a spontaneous rebellion by youth against the old social system. Instead it was a carefully crafted plot to introduce by a conspiratorial body which could not be identified, a highly destructive and divisive element into a large population group targeted for change against its will.

It was theorized that Tavistock began the whole LSD craze and paid artists to begin writing songs promoting drug use. Tavistock recruited the Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd among others to carry their message as well.

Tavistock and Stanford Research then embarked on the second phase of the work commissioned by the Committee of 300. This new phase turned up the heat for social change in America. As quickly as the Beatles had appeared on the American scene, so too did the “beat generation,” trigger words designed to separate and fragment society.
The media focused its attention on the “beat generation.”

Other Tavistock-coined words came seemingly out of nowhere: “beatniks,” “hippies,” “flower children” became part of the vocabulary of America. It became popular to “drop out” and wear dirty jeans, go about with long unwashed hair. The “beat generation” cut itself off from main-stream America. They became just as infamous as the cleaner Beatles before them.

According to Coleman the plan had been proposed to plans socially engineer the populace into accepting a “controlled superstate.” This super government can only be implemented if the people demand it. The way it is engineered is through several shocks to the system which in turn manipulate and wear down the populace into adjusting their principles for the coming changes. The idea is to allow the idea of transcendence to die off in the human being making him more of a beast or an animal easily controlled and manipulated through trigger phrases, sounds, numeric sequences and other stimuli. The subject is then reborn, and reprogrammed to do the will of its master.

This was all taken from the books of MK Ultra tests that the Nazi’s performed. The plan was in motion to drug the populace and use pop culture to promote the concept.

http://antioligarch....of-john-lennon/

I don't think the Beatles or Stones were manufactured but they were seemingly recruited into the grand experiment of messing with popular culture to mess with society. They used the Goebels method of propaganda and from the look of it, it is working.

It is complicated and it is not a case that certain genres are evil or more controlling but the way we can be subtlely influenced and extreme cases triggered towards violent behaviour.

They used drugs to control stars and if they wanted to leave the experiment or come clean, they got whacked or were 'allowed' to commit suicide once the self destruct trigger was switched. If they broke free of addiction then MkUltra victims were called in as assassins.

Then you have the incidient in Laurel Canyon with Charles Manson and then after this gansta rap appears to be the next vehicle. We now find ourselves in a world of hyper-consumerism where icons are worshipped and we are gradually swallowing the message. I think Aldous Huxley was pretty near the mark with the Brave New World but reality may be even more sinister.

There is a conspiracy theory that Paul McCartney is a double and the real Paul is dead  :wacko: Another odd one is why the Rolling Stones would hire Hells Angels as security. This ended badly and put an end to the counter culture pretty much. Was it the end of the experiement or did the PTB begin to fear an uprising?

http://robertscourt....-party-see.html

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#129    Atehequa

Atehequa

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:53 PM

The many experiments and endless supply of laboratory monkeys
Working strickly from their mannuals are the Tavistock flunkies

#130    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,821 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:15 PM

View PostJGirl, on 09 February 2011 - 06:49 PM, said:

this, from what i've found, is very very old news.
on the forums that i checked out it was discussed quite entensively.
i found this info on a site that might further your interest
the site is
http://forums.randi....p/t-193462.html
and here is the post i wanted to share
I liked this comment from that forum site best....

Eddie Dane1st December 2010, 07:19 AM
Wouldn't it be even better if it just led to a black screen, with small text at the top-right saying: 'IP-address harvested, location logged, team dispatched'.

Or am I being cruel?

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#131    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:48 PM

The Illuminati does control anything. The Illuminati is you busy fighting among themselves

#132    Ilikecereal8D

Ilikecereal8D

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

Did anyone ever think that , the Illuminati is putting theirselfs out in the open for a reason? If you see hidden signs, that aren't so hidden if so many people can see it  , what are they trying to hide. The entertainers do it for a reason. That reason is to make, you say something like "Well if they're real why would they try exposing themselfs?" It's to let you believe that they aren't real. Make those who do believe in it seem crazy. They maybe do it to confuse you. Also in Lady Gaga's music , she often has some sexual poses. In other music, you hear about sex , drugs, guns . Etc.
This has such an effect on youth today that, we listen and want to copy exactly what they're doing. So we do whatever we hear. Which is helping the Illuminati gain money, and stuff like that.

Edited by Ilikecereal8D, 17 November 2011 - 02:50 PM.

#133    Superglobe

Superglobe

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 333 posts

• [insert snarky comment here]

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:20 AM

Wanna know who controls most pop music today (and has for awhile)?

Warner Music Group.

There's your "illuminati", fellas.

By the way, the Illumanati as we know them are from a book trilogy. That is, the books are fiction. It's called Illuminatus!, look it up. Good read.

nothing to see here, folks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users