Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Illuminati controls the music industry?

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#16    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,249 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:45 PM

I recently.,.. thought Kanye West's tantrums was what controlled the music industry!!  :wacko:

Take a look at Shakira eg.,  she's gone from just hip shaking to fanny flashing! I'm not complaining :wub: but Its seems shallow. Who cares if It brings the bucks in, yeah? <_<

Edited by xCrimsonx, 29 November 2009 - 11:49 PM.

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#17    Rhungobains

Rhungobains

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• There's a moral to this story
    Though your cordwangle be poor -
    Keep your hands off others moulies,
    For it is against the law...

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:48 PM

View PostNatGem, on 29 November 2009 - 11:36 PM, said:

I can't say it's the Illuminati, but I do agree it's something.  How else could such tone deaf singers, such as Rihanna, Sheryl Crowe, Madonna, etc....have such successful careers?  They've sold out/sold their souls or something!!!!

Precisely. Plus someone has to own up for that thing called 'Simon Cowell'. I want an apology.

Edited by Rhungobains, 29 November 2009 - 11:48 PM.

The man is mentally ill. I've seen him eat a plastic pie!

#18    muddyfrog

muddyfrog

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

• A teacher cannot teach a student; on the contrary a student must learn from the teacher.
    -Me

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:38 AM

had a total recall forgot what I already knew...

It took me 33 years to see the truth.

It's not a theory the conspiracy is real.

Illuminati rule my mind soul and my body.

secret society trying to keep they eye on me.

But I'm a snake incognate... in places they can't find me.

This is not a theory, the conspiracy is real.

-Prodigy

~Muddy

Posted Image

Now is like a flowing river. Do not hold on to the shore. The shore is crumbling. Push off into the middle and rejoice that others have made it with you.
-Native American quote paraphrased

#19    ResidentDevil

ResidentDevil

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:12 PM

View Postlookingfortruth, on 27 November 2009 - 06:42 PM, said:

what advantages would it provide to the illuminati if they did control the music industry?
Ever heard of brainwashing/ indoctrination? People who are subconsciously exposed to the 'all-seeing eye', pentagrams and other Illuminati symbols will one day offer less resistance to the alleged New World Order agenda (one world government), if we are to believe the conspiracy theorists. On another note, it's baffling to see so many Illuminati symbols associated with the same artists. Others may argue that successful music (Michael Jackson, Tupac, Aaliyah) and movie stars (Heath Ledger) have been 'eliminated' because they refused to obey the Illuminati rules (after initially agreeing to them).

Edited by ResidentDevil, 31 December 2009 - 01:13 PM.

#20    swollen_ostrich

swollen_ostrich

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:40 PM

You would think, since the Illuminati are "All Powerful", and since they "control" the music industry, that they would not be having the problems they have with flagging cd sales, downloads eating into profits (something usually required to be "All Powerful"), piracy, more and more artists going "label-less" or bypassing the "industry" by cutting deals direct with the likes of Walmart and Target, etc., etc.

Edited by swollen_ostrich, 31 December 2009 - 01:46 PM.

#21    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:27 PM

View PostMistydawn, on 28 November 2009 - 07:51 PM, said:

Well, I suppose that the likes of Beyonce and Rihanna might not be aware themselves that they are being manipulated. To me it obvious just looking up and down the high street, advertisements on tv etc, that we are all pawns in some-one's game.

I think you've got a point there Misty...

We're actually discussing the "music business" here, which is the pop / rock personality cultivation, ego-enhancement, image building gig.  Most pop artists are manipulated, and indeed created by their handlers.

There's no "illuminati" involved.  It's business, and ego...a much more dangerous and typically faulty combination than some illusory group of folks that have never actually been defined.

This is all quite different from the "business of making music", which is what true musicians are involved in.

#22    WaltFreakinWhitman

WaltFreakinWhitman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:46 AM

I can't say it's the Illuminati, but I do agree it's something.  How else could such tone deaf singers, such as Rihanna, Sheryl Crowe, Madonna, etc....have such successful careers?  They've sold out/sold their souls or something!!!!

who would want madonnas soul? thats like buying a flood vehicle..total loss...lemon whatever

Posted Image

#23    284dan

284dan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:52 AM

What I find odd is that from 1980-1984 I dated a girl who our group of friends called "Lady Gaga", long before "Lady Gaga" was probably even born. We would dress up in our "punk" outfits and go out and party and everyone called her "lady gaga". Ah, the early 80's...

#24    Drj312

Drj312

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:43 AM

lol illuminati...
dan brown should write a book about this.

#25    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,200 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:51 AM

View PostDrj312, on 04 January 2010 - 02:43 AM, said:

lol illuminati...
dan brown should write a book about this.
(1) he already has and (2) don't give him ideas.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#26    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:13 AM

View Postswollen_ostrich, on 31 December 2009 - 01:40 PM, said:

You would think, since the Illuminati are "All Powerful", and since they "control" the music industry, that they would not be having the problems they have with flagging cd sales, downloads eating into profits (something usually required to be "All Powerful"), piracy, more and more artists going "label-less" or bypassing the "industry" by cutting deals direct with the likes of Walmart and Target, etc., etc.
No they can  just change the laws: increasing the length copyright lasts for, not to benefit the artiste but the label. The hypothetical Illuminati would not need the money but they don't want you to have it. Their aim would be for you to be in debt so they have control over you.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#27    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:00 PM

I read this morning that Lady Gaga's new video has had 15 million youtube hits already. I've seen it on tv a couple of times and it has got some crazy illuminati symbolism going on. Check it out on vigilantcitizen for full disclosure but here is what I picked up on initally.

Firstly, I haven't heard it on the radio but the video seemed more imporatnt than the song. Themes of mindcontrol once again become apparent. The telephone is apparently a symbol of dissassociation needed for mind control.

She is made up like Winehouse at the start. This seems a bit odd.

When she gets oicked up by Beyonce it gets really wierd. What are they on about? They then go an poison everyone in a cafe. These are all pretty negative things and I fear tha Beyonces cleavage is distracting from the message they don't want you to realize, just yet at least. That is the muusic is the poison, dress it up and sweeten it like honey and we will take whatever we are spoonfed by the media. Worrying, very worrying. The bee is a symbol of the merovogians but nothing has made me think this is anything more that incidental right now.

Anyone find it wierd how they then dance around in stars and stripes after having committed mass homicide. Then the end sequence involves them dancing around in the garb of some sort of satanic ritual. Are they hiding in plain site yet again? What will it take for us to catch on?

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#28    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,962 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:00 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 18 March 2010 - 04:00 PM, said:

Check it out on vigilantcitizen.com

I was gonna suggest this, but you have already. Interesting stuff.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 18 March 2010 - 06:01 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#29    Pinx

Pinx

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• Perhaps an attic shall I seek...

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:17 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 18 March 2010 - 04:00 PM, said:

I read this morning that Lady Gaga's new video has had 15 million youtube hits already. I've seen it on tv a couple of times and it has got some crazy illuminati symbolism going on. Check it out on vigilantcitizen for full disclosure but here is what I picked up on initally.

Firstly, I haven't heard it on the radio but the video seemed more imporatnt than the song. Themes of mindcontrol once again become apparent. The telephone is apparently a symbol of dissassociation needed for mind control.

She is made up like Winehouse at the start. This seems a bit odd.

When she gets oicked up by Beyonce it gets really wierd. What are they on about? They then go an poison everyone in a cafe. These are all pretty negative things and I fear tha Beyonces cleavage is distracting from the message they don't want you to realize, just yet at least. That is the muusic is the poison, dress it up and sweeten it like honey and we will take whatever we are spoonfed by the media. Worrying, very worrying. The bee is a symbol of the merovogians but nothing has made me think this is anything more that incidental right now.

Anyone find it wierd how they then dance around in stars and stripes after having committed mass homicide. Then the end sequence involves them dancing around in the garb of some sort of satanic ritual. Are they hiding in plain site yet again? What will it take for us to catch on?

I think you're reading waaaay too much into it. The Telephone video is much like Lady Gaga's other videos, visually appealing and repulsive at the same time. It's got a very Kill Bill feel to it (hell, they even drive a P**** Wagon) and has a lot of other references to pop culture. It's all very kitsch. I actually really liked it. Lady Gaga is well known to be very theatrical and this video completely expresses that. I saw absolutely no references to any "mind control" plans, and if there had been, it would certainly be there to make fun of/mess with people who take music videos way too seriously. :P

Auto-tune. :D

Edited by Pinx, 18 March 2010 - 06:20 PM.

"Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile." --Kurt Vonnegut

#30    _Nyx_

_Nyx_

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 11,262 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:22 PM

I gotta admit...I dig Lady Gaga. The Terantino overtones on this latest video were awesome. I loved it. :tu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users