Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Final Voting: Most Controversial Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Which post should be voted Most Controversial ? (48 member(s) have cast votes)

Which post should be voted Most Controversial ?

1. Evolution vs Creationism (24 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. I come from the year 2055 (10 votes [20.83%])

Percentage of vote: 20.83%

3. Jesus (12 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. Child Suffrage (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Football (2 votes [4.17%])

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

Vote

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,943 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 04 June 2004 - 08:52 PM

The voting for this category will close on Friday 11th. The thread with the most votes will be the winner. The choices available in this vote are the most nominated threads from the nominations thread for this category.

Feel free to post/comment on your vote, but do not try to influence the voting with cries of 'Vote for me!' or anything else along those lines . Trying to cast more than one vote in a particular category is also disallowed.

Threads in this vote:

Evolution vs Creationism
I come from the year 2055
Jesus
Children's Suffrage
The Football Thread

Edited by SaRuMaN, 05 June 2004 - 08:25 AM.

#2    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 11 June 2004 - 10:33 AM

Evolution thumbsup.gif  wacko.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users