Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A coming civil war in the US?

• Please log in to reply
281 replies to this topic

#211    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:52 AM

View PostKennyB, on 03 January 2010 - 05:56 PM, said:

MID, It makes a lot more sense than your version of that phony moon walk.  KennyB

I think Obviousman used the term "deluded".

It fits...

Why don't you go to an appropriate thread and attempt to challenge me on that subject, rather than dump these silly snippets, sans any substantiation, anywhere you can?

Edited by MID, 05 January 2010 - 01:53 AM.

#212    KennyB

KennyB

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:50 PM

To get back on topic, I think there's going to be some kind of conflict, whether it's an official 'civil war' or not. I think it will start in the big cities of the North and the West coast. I don't think the govt will start a military takeover of the country until they attempt to disarm the citizens. When they try to dis-arm the street gangs, they're going to run into fierce opposition. This will turn into general rioting, burning of the cities, race wars, in addition to fighting the military. In general, I think the whole country will be at war. You can call it a 'civil war' if you want to, but actually, it's more of a general uprising.  KennyB

#213    KennyB

KennyB

Psychic Spy

• 1,472 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:57 PM

View PostMID, on 05 January 2010 - 01:52 AM, said:

I think Obviousman used the term "deluded".

It fits...

Why don't you go to an appropriate thread and attempt to challenge me on that subject, rather than dump these silly snippets, sans any substantiation, anywhere you can?

It wouldn't do any good to debate you on the subject.  You know the list of things that don't make sense as well as I do. I've seen them all 'de-bunked', but not dis-proved. You can't lie them out of existance.  KennyB

#214    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:09 PM

View PostKennyB, on 05 January 2010 - 02:50 PM, said:

To get back on topic, I think there's going to be some kind of conflict, whether it's an official 'civil war' or not. I think it will start in the big cities of the North and the West coast. I don't think the govt will start a military takeover of the country until they attempt to disarm the citizens. When they try to dis-arm the street gangs, they're going to run into fierce opposition. This will turn into general rioting, burning of the cities, race wars, in addition to fighting the military. In general, I think the whole country will be at war. You can call it a 'civil war' if you want to, but actually, it's more of a general uprising.  KennyB

That's an interesting thought. Actually when you think about it they've already started a war on the street gangs. It makes sense that's where they would start. The street gangs would be the strongest people in a civil war or uprisng.  :tu:

#215    KennyB

KennyB

Psychic Spy

• 1,472 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:12 PM

Obviousman, I typed you a long answer to your message. When I clicked on 'post', I lost my Internet connection. This has happened several times. I wonder if it's some kind of censorship. I'm not going to 'one finger' all that again. I will say this. You need to quit accepting the govt version of everything and the opinions of these plants on here and try to learn to think for yourself. You, me, everybody, is being brainwashed all the time by experts. They can cover the truth up but they can'e eliminate it. It's still there, you just have to be able to see it. If you want me to speak any more on the subject, I will, but only as a PM. I don't like de-railing the OT. KennyB

#216    KennyB

KennyB

Psychic Spy

• 1,472 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:09 PM

View Postconspiracybeliever, on 05 January 2010 - 03:09 PM, said:

That's an interesting thought. Actually when you think about it they've already started a war on the street gangs. It makes sense that's where they would start. The street gangs would be the strongest people in a civil war or uprisng.  :tu:

CB, They're also the only ones who don't worry about being sent to the penitentary or killed.  If they get organised, they'd be a formidable force.  KennyB

#217    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,717 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:15 PM

View PostKennyB, on 05 January 2010 - 10:09 PM, said:

CB, They're also the only ones who don't worry about being sent to the penitentary or killed.  If they get organised, they'd be a formidable force.  KennyB

Mercs, military deserters, assassins, jihadists, vigilantes and militia > street gangs with no forms of military training, or equipment.

#218    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

View PostKennyB, on 05 January 2010 - 02:57 PM, said:

It wouldn't do any good to debate you on the subject.  

Yes, I would tend to agree.  There is no basis for debate.  There is however, a basis for educating.  

You know the list of things that don't make sense as well as I do.

I know the list of things that don't make sense to those who don't understand them.

I've seen them all 'de-bunked', but not dis-proved

There is not, nor has there ever been any reason to disprove any of them. On the contrary, the HB holds the obligation to prove his or her contentions. That being impossible,  the necessity is revealed as being that of educating people so they may understand the science and technology behind the events, and thereby come to a grasp of what they're actually seeing,  and thus may abandon their illusions for knowledge.  

You can't lie them out of existance.  KennyB

No...but again, there's no need to lie them out of existence either.  The don't actually exist in the first place.  You really attempt to do anything to support your dearest illusions, but it simply doesn't work.

Education is the key to understanding, not lying.  We educate, and thus promote understanding.
You apparently don't want to be a part of that.  Pity.

#219    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:51 AM

View PostSpiderCyde, on 05 January 2010 - 10:15 PM, said:

Mercs, military deserters, assassins, jihadists, vigilantes and militia > street gangs with no forms of military training, or equipment.

We'd have our own suicide bombers.

#220    Piney

Piney

Educated Redskin

• 2,713 posts

• Redbonz Stumpjumper from the swamps of Shamong

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:25 AM

street gangs with no forms of military training, or equipment.

The biggest problem with street gangs in the U.S. right now is the military allowed convicted felons who are gang members to enlist rather than draft to cover their shortage. They are returning from Iraq and Afghanistan and passing on their training to other gang members. The gangs now "outgun" the cops. I've been hearing alot of New Jersey State Police and Bridgeton officers talking about it. It's not good.

Lapiche

Token Nanticoke
http://woodlandindia...orums/index.php
It takes a certain amount of sophistication to live primitive. Stupid people usually don't survive...............

"There aren't any Indians in New Jersey. Just some inbred ******* that live in the woods."

-Donald Trump

#221    KennyB

KennyB

Psychic Spy

• 1,472 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:15 AM

Some of them have been in the Army and Marines, in combat. They teach the others. They've got automatic weapons and scoped hunting rifles. They'll be fighting on their own turf. The main thing is that they'll all fight, not crawl under the bed and hope it'll go away.  At the time this is going down, the cities will be burning.  There's thousands of them, and they're spoiling for a fight.  Most of the fancy stuff the military has got won't be much good in the city.  They might not can win, but they'll put up a hell of a fight.  They'll probably get a good bit of help from the citizens, too.  KennyB

#222    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• 1,625 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:56 AM

View PostKennyB, on 06 January 2010 - 06:15 AM, said:

Some of them have been in the Army and Marines, in combat. They teach the others. They've got automatic weapons and scoped hunting rifles. They'll be fighting on their own turf. The main thing is that they'll all fight, not crawl under the bed and hope it'll go away.  At the time this is going down, the cities will be burning.  There's thousands of them, and they're spoiling for a fight.  Most of the fancy stuff the military has got won't be much good in the city.  They might not can win, but they'll put up a hell of a fight.  They'll probably get a good bit of help from the citizens, too.  KennyB

You have no military background and you do not have a clue, do you?

#223    Cadetak

Cadetak

Defender of the Universe

• 6,371 posts

• Sometimes It's Darkest Just Before Dawn

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:43 AM

View PostKennyB, on 06 January 2010 - 06:15 AM, said:

lol no, most of the time a street gang can't even out fight a local police department.

Do you live in the city? Ever known any gang members? They are not going to fight, they are going to run. They don't care about you or the city.

'Fancy stuff' the military has?...is that the night vision, radar, and infa red? Weapons that are far superior then hunting rifles and handguns? Armor that cannot be easily penetrated by average civilian/gang weaponry? The Navy, the Airforce, Tanks and Humvees...compared to your Honda Civic?  Highly trained and highly organized soldiers versus what...a bunch of out of shape unregimented gang members and deer hunters? Are you serious?

You seem to know very little of the military or gangs.

Between Red Team and Blue Team I stand colorblind

Posted Image

"The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not."-Eric Hoffer

#224    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,740 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:50 PM

View PostCadetak, on 06 January 2010 - 09:43 AM, said:

lol no, most of the time a street gang can't even out fight a local police department.

Do you live in the city? Ever known any gang members? They are not going to fight, they are going to run. They don't care about you or the city.

'Fancy stuff' the military has?...is that the night vision, radar, and infa red? Weapons that are far superior then hunting rifles and handguns? Armor that cannot be easily penetrated by average civilian/gang weaponry? The Navy, the Airforce, Tanks and Humvees...compared to your Honda Civic?  Highly trained and highly organized soldiers versus what...a bunch of out of shape unregimented gang members and deer hunters? Are you serious?

You seem to know very little of the military or gangs.

Agreed. The only hope the American people might have against armed forces, is if there are members inside who have sympathy for the cause.

Then again, folks in Afgan seem to do pretty well resisting. Home feild advantage might come into play, at least alittle.

For myself, if something like that went down, Me and mine are heading into the deep woods. We'll wait it out, and live "on the fat of the land".

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#225    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• 1,625 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:09 PM

Oh for f*** sake. Do you think the mainstream military of any nation will just blindly enslave the citizenry (communist countries stand fast)?

They won't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users