Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A coming civil war in the US?

• Please log in to reply
281 replies to this topic

#226    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:31 PM

There's thousands of them, and they're spoiling for a fight. Most of the fancy stuff the military has got won't be much good in the city.

Funny enough... if the whole city is against them, whats stopping them from carpet bombing the city? Not much youre going to be able to do to stop those bombs from dropping.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#227    KennyB

KennyB

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

View PostObviousman, on 06 January 2010 - 02:09 PM, said:

Oh for f*** sake. Do you think the mainstream military of any nation will just blindly enslave the citizenry (communist countries stand fast)?

They won't.

You're the one that can't face reality. We're already enslaved, we're just not in chains yet.  KennyB

#228    KennyB

KennyB

Psychic Spy

• 1,472 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:45 PM

View PostCadetak, on 06 January 2010 - 09:43 AM, said:

lol no, most of the time a street gang can't even out fight a local police department.

Do you live in the city? Ever known any gang members? They are not going to fight, they are going to run. They don't care about you or the city.

'Fancy stuff' the military has?...is that the night vision, radar, and infa red? Weapons that are far superior then hunting rifles and handguns? Armor that cannot be easily penetrated by average civilian/gang weaponry? The Navy, the Airforce, Tanks and Humvees...compared to your Honda Civic?  Highly trained and highly organized soldiers versus what...a bunch of out of shape unregimented gang members and deer hunters? Are you serious?

You seem to know very little of the military or gangs.

You're thinking like the generals.  WW2 type warfare, where vast armies clash and fight it out, with tanks, planes, ships, the works. Try thinking Viet Cong or Geronimo and his Apaches, or the Majadeen. KennyB

#229    preacherman76

preacherman76

Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

• 12,648 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:12 PM

View PostObviousman, on 06 January 2010 - 02:09 PM, said:

Oh for f*** sake. Do you think the mainstream military of any nation will just blindly enslave the citizenry (communist countries stand fast)?

They won't.

At first glance, Id agree. Unfortunitly the reality on the ground tells a different story. Like the fact that the largest American millitary recrutement center is in mexico, is one huge factor. What do Mexicans care if we are free or not?

Then there is this.

Obama issued an ammendment to EO 12425, exempting INTERPOL from "anything and everything", in which they get full diplomatic immunity.

Here's the Exectutive Order

EXECUTIVE ORDER
- - - - - - -
AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL
AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ENTITLED TO
ENJOY CERTAIN PRIVILEGES, EXEMPTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2©, Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
December 16, 2009.

Part C from the original Executive Order:

(part c) Property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable

By this ammendment, Obama has conferred diplomatic immunity upon INTERPOL, exemption from being subject to search and seizure by law enforcement, exemption from US taxes, and full immunity from the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, etc.

Giving INTERPOL free rein to act within this country could subject U.S. military, diplomatic, and intelligence personnel to the prospect of being taken into custody and hauled before the International Criminal Court as “war criminals.”

In case you don't get where this is going, INTERPOL just became a "police force" within our own borders that "cannot ever be challenged" PERIOD! For those of you who fear "Big Brother" - you should be scared. This makes the Patriot Act look like kindergarten stuff. This is a step towards the NWO, and for those doubters, I simply ask you to supply the reasoning behind such a move as this.

The INTERPOL branch of the US now, can no longer be searched...it's files are no longer subject to legal subpoena nor discovery. If any branch of government wants to keep documents out of the hands of the court system, all they have to do is just hand them over to INTERPOL until the smoke clears. INTERPOL will now be able to maintain files on all US citizens. This is scary!

http://www.whitehous...ive-order-12425

Edited by preacherman76, 06 January 2010 - 03:16 PM.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#230    KennyB

KennyB

Psychic Spy

• 1,472 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:37 PM

Obviousman, Go ahead and deny the obvious, Pollyanna. Don't be suprised when you look out your window and see tanks rolling by with a strange flag on them and foreign troops. Remember I told you so.  KennyB

#231    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,827 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:55 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 January 2010 - 03:12 PM, said:

EXECUTIVE ORDER
- - - - - - -
AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL
AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ENTITLED TO
ENJOY CERTAIN PRIVILEGES, EXEMPTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2©, Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
December 16, 2009.

Part C from the original Executive Order:

(part c) Property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable

By this ammendment, Obama has conferred diplomatic immunity upon INTERPOL, exemption from being subject to search and seizure by law enforcement, exemption from US taxes, and full immunity from the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, etc.

Giving INTERPOL free rein to act within this country could subject U.S. military, diplomatic, and intelligence personnel to the prospect of being taken into custody and hauled before the International Criminal Court as “war criminals.”

In case you don't get where this is going, INTERPOL just became a "police force" within our own borders that "cannot ever be challenged" PERIOD! For those of you who fear "Big Brother" - you should be scared. This makes the Patriot Act look like kindergarten stuff. This is a step towards the NWO, and for those doubters, I simply ask you to supply the reasoning behind such a move as this.

The INTERPOL branch of the US now, can no longer be searched...it's files are no longer subject to legal subpoena nor discovery. If any branch of government wants to keep documents out of the hands of the court system, all they have to do is just hand them over to INTERPOL until the smoke clears. INTERPOL will now be able to maintain files on all US citizens. This is scary!

http://www.whitehous...ive-order-12425

Interestingly enough, this is around the same time as the Copenhangen meet up where our American sovreignty was to be debated.

"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."

Edited by SpiderCyde, 06 January 2010 - 04:54 PM.

#232    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,648 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:59 PM

View PostSpiderCyde, on 06 January 2010 - 03:55 PM, said:

Interestingly enough, this is around the same time as the Copenhangen meet up where our American sovreignty was to be debated. Nice. Free America is so f!@#ed it's not even funny.
The worst part about it is, no one seems to know anything about this. No one reported it. Its stuff like that, that makes me believe ALL major media is a puppet of the government. If FOX was really as anti 0bama as the would like you to think, they would be screaming this from the roof tops. But no, not a single word.

#233    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,827 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:05 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 January 2010 - 03:59 PM, said:

The worst part about it is, no one seems to know anything about this. No one reported it. Its stuff like that, that makes me believe ALL major media is a puppet of the government. If FOX was really as anti 0bama as the would like you to think, they would be screaming this from the roof tops. But no, not a single word.

I'm starting to believe that Fox is the government's faux attempt at a balancing act to avoid suspicion while the knife is further twisted into our backs.

#234    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,648 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:13 PM

View PostSpiderCyde, on 06 January 2010 - 04:05 PM, said:

I'm starting to believe that Fox is the government's faux attempt at a balancing act to avoid suspicion while the knife is further twisted into our backs.

Yes, they balance out the equation. To give you the illusion of choice. Its a duelopoly. Like Pepsi and coke, Mcdonaldes and Burgerking, Kmart and Walmart, Republican and Democrate. Its a sad day when one opens his eyes to the fact that they really have no choice. The plan is going to be fullfilled regardless of the "hero" they put before us. I dont think even I could have been convinced 0bama would have done this. Yet here it is, right before our eyes.

Edited by preacherman76, 06 January 2010 - 04:14 PM.

#235    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,827 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:21 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 January 2010 - 04:13 PM, said:

Yes, they balance out the equation. To give you the illusion of choice. Its a duelopoly. Like Pepsi and coke, Mcdonaldes and Burgerking, Kmart and Walmart, Republican and Democrate. Its a sad day when one opens his eyes to the fact that they really have no choice. The plan is going to be fullfilled regardless of the "hero" they put before us. I dont think even I could have been convinced 0bama would have done this. Yet here it is, right before our eyes.

Orchestration of this magnitude is beyond anything humans could ever percieve. Ahh the Prince of Lies...here's to his coming ass kicking.  :tu:

Edited by SpiderCyde, 06 January 2010 - 04:23 PM.

#236    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,648 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

View PostSpiderCyde, on 06 January 2010 - 04:21 PM, said:

Orchestration of this magnitude is beyond anything humans could ever percieve. Ahh the Prince of Lies...here's to his coming ass kicking.  :tu:

Amen to that Brother.

The deception is so deep, and has been slowly implemented with extreme calculation, that to de-program a person outta the left right paradigm is nearly impossible. Im getting to the point that I dont even get angry at them anymore. They litteraly cant help it. Its like getting mad at a person with no legs, for not walking.

#237    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,827 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:33 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 January 2010 - 04:28 PM, said:

Amen to that Brother.

The deception is so deep, and has been slowly implemented with extreme calculation, that to de-program a person outta the left right paradigm is nearly impossible. Im getting to the point that I dont even get angry at them anymore. They litteraly cant help it. Its like getting mad at a person with no legs, for not walking.

Understood, the best thing to do is feed loved ones bits of information here and there, make them question things. Hopefully many will wake up before it's too late.

Edited by SpiderCyde, 06 January 2010 - 04:34 PM.

#238    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,648 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:37 PM

View PostSpiderCyde, on 06 January 2010 - 04:33 PM, said:

Understood, the best thing to do is feed loved ones bits of information here and there, make them question things. Hopefully many will wake up before it's too late.

Keep up the good work. This is a fight we are almost certain to lose. But like you, if Im going down, Im going down swinging.

#239    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,827 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:45 PM

meh, no further comment. Good luck everyone.

Edited by SpiderCyde, 06 January 2010 - 04:47 PM.

#240    supervike

supervike

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,208 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:51 PM

Quite often, with these EO amendments, there is a solid reason on why it would be done so.....

I'm having trouble finding a good reason for this.  Anyone know? Or can you point me to a source?  Any internet source I find seems strongly opposed (or suspicious) to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users