Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Prophecies about Nibiru's imminent return

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,239 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:34 PM

View PostgreggK, on 02 January 2010 - 02:12 PM, said:

WASPIE, may I say you have a very good handle on my conjecture.  Everything I say is Bull****, I will leave it at that.

What you were saying is simply not accurate. I don't think Waspie is personally attacking you. Actually, suggesting that people check out the real science regarding these matters is a good idea for everyone.

You mind telling me what your education is?

Does it really matter? Waspie is correct here.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#32    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:53 PM

View PostShannons_Reality, on 02 January 2010 - 03:04 AM, said:

Maybe I'm the one with alzheimers. I could have sworn I saw a post where you stated "Maybe Apophis is one of the planets orbiting Nibiru." Or something like that. Oh well, my mistake.

And the upper portion of the post wasn't directed towards you anyways, so.

Also, Apophis is a near earth asteroid that will cross earth's orbital path at a point we will only be a few thousand miles from. Won't occur until 2029, but that is the diagram that was posted earlier. The possible range that Apophis could pass at. Try downloading a demo for a program called Universe Sandbox. It's a program you can get a free hour demo for, and if you choose to, purchase for only a couple of dollars, and emulates the universe using real Newtonian Physics. Plus, it's interactive, so you can finally se what would happen if a rouge star entered our system. I won't post a link, but you can Google it. The latest version has a preset system emulating Apophis' near Earth pass on it from the start. (Hope this won't count as advertising.)

No, you are right.  I cojectured that just like Nibiru is a big gigantic conjecture based on writings done by people tens of thousands of years  before Zacheriah Sitchin.
I also put up before that posting where the Russians ARE going to send a rocket into space to shoot at this Apophis to knock it off course.  They'll probably do what the US did when they sent a rocket into space and shot at and hit and filmed the impact and put their show on TV.  You might not remember that.  About this Apophis.  It was originally calculated to collide with the earth and the chances were about 1:370.  Alarm bells went off.  Then a little more study and the chances were adjusted to about 1:250,000 or so.  The alarm bells went silent.  Until this year.  The Russians did some studying on it and found that maybe it will come close enough that the aura of the comet could be pretty destructive to us.  It is not going to collide with us, that is not the problem. Collision is not the problem.  There will be no collision, but this comet could have been Nibiru:

http://www2.ess.ucla...itt/holmes.html

http://www2.ess.ucla...itt/Holmes.html

Comet Holmes is supposed to be back in 2014.  

And Waspie, I will continue to disregard your statements.

It is me!

#33    Horrendus Formidonis

Horrendus Formidonis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

• There is something profoundly disturbing about a Hospital. A building kept so meticulously clean, but with rotting corpses hidden deep within.

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:32 PM

Oh, no one is saying Apophis is going to hit us, It's just going to come a little close.

Again, I must ask, have you personally translated said tablets? Or are you relying on the translation by Sitchin? Have you read any other translations by other people?

Besides, just because it's carved into the side of a really old rock, doesn't mean it's true. Of great historical value, yes, but not necessarily true.

What was that!? In the corner! No, the other corner, you fool. Stop! Don't look directly at it! Did it just move? Come closer? Rest your eyes on the side of the screen. Watch it with you peripherals. There, did you see it? That is your deepest fears. I can show you them. Turn out the light, reach into the darkness, and find my hand. If you find it, hold it tight, and I will whisk you away on a journey. Find it? Got it? Good. You ready? Yes? Good. We're off.

#34    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:01 PM

View PostShannons_Reality, on 02 January 2010 - 03:32 PM, said:

Oh, no one is saying Apophis is going to hit us, It's just going to come a little close.

Again, I must ask, have you personally translated said tablets? Or are you relying on the translation by Sitchin? Have you read any other translations by other people?

Besides, just because it's carved into the side of a really old rock, doesn't mean it's true. Of great historical value, yes, but not necessarily true.

And somebody does not know how to read.  The cuneiform symbol ':' means 'in' or 'chances in.'  And I will change a word in my statement from 'aura' to 'coma.'  
Nibiru, if it is real, probably collided, maybe or possibly it could have been, 4.599999 Billion years ago with the magnetic boundary of our sun and created our solar system.  And we are the remnants of the life that was on that planet. Think outside of the box that your minds have been placed in.  Our solar system is made up of 3 types of planets.  There is the sun; an iron covered planet, that's 1.  There is Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars.  These are solid planets; only earth has a liquid central core that is iron.  There is Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune; these are gaseous planets, that's 3, only the rings and the moons are solid.  Pluto and its replacement are just spittle in the Oort cloud which is probably just frozen Deuterium surrounding particles of solid matter.  
You could say that this solar system is one gigantic planet that collided with Nibiru.  Nibiru could be Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.  
That's my thought.  Now, let's see if somebody else comes out with it.

It is me!

#35    Horrendus Formidonis

Horrendus Formidonis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

• There is something profoundly disturbing about a Hospital. A building kept so meticulously clean, but with rotting corpses hidden deep within.

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:47 AM

So, let me get his straight. A MASSIVE planet hit the Sun's Magnetosphere. First, the Magnetosphere, or magnetic field, would not disrupt or destory anything that hit it. I'm not entirely sure the sun even has one. A magnetic field is something that stops paticles, not planets. And there was life on this planet? Was the planet just flying through space? Was it in orbit around it's own star? If so, what happened to the other star?

Then, the life survived the total destruction of it's native planet, and waited while accretion created new planets, then found the one hospitable planet? Exactly how long would this take?

And exactly what do the planets in our solar system have to do with anything? More specifcally, what their made of? That makes no sense. You also seem to disregard the dwarf planets. You mention Pluto, but just called it spittle. And Charon is a moon, plus Plutos second moon. How about Eris?

Also, get your story straight. First, Nibiru is a huge planet in an elliptical orbit. Then, it's a red dwarf rouge star barreling towards us, with it's own planets, and now it's either a huge planet that was destoryed by our suns magnetic field, or it's Jupiter.

You really shouldn't be questioning Waspie on his education, he should question yours. You should not disregard his statements, we should disregard yours.

What was that!? In the corner! No, the other corner, you fool. Stop! Don't look directly at it! Did it just move? Come closer? Rest your eyes on the side of the screen. Watch it with you peripherals. There, did you see it? That is your deepest fears. I can show you them. Turn out the light, reach into the darkness, and find my hand. If you find it, hold it tight, and I will whisk you away on a journey. Find it? Got it? Good. You ready? Yes? Good. We're off.

#36    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:06 AM

View PostShannons_Reality, on 03 January 2010 - 01:47 AM, said:

So, let me get his straight. A MASSIVE planet hit the Sun's Magnetosphere. First, the Magnetosphere, or magnetic field, would not disrupt or destory anything that hit it. I'm not entirely sure the sun even has one. A magnetic field is something that stops paticles, not planets. And there was life on this planet? Was the planet just flying through space? Was it in orbit around it's own star? If so, what happened to the other star?

Then, the life survived the total destruction of it's native planet, and waited while accretion created new planets, then found the one hospitable planet? Exactly how long would this take?

And exactly what do the planets in our solar system have to do with anything? More specifcally, what their made of? That makes no sense. You also seem to disregard the dwarf planets. You mention Pluto, but just called it spittle. And Charon is a moon, plus Plutos second moon. How about Eris?

Also, get your story straight. First, Nibiru is a huge planet in an elliptical orbit. Then, it's a red dwarf rouge star barreling towards us, with it's own planets, and now it's either a huge planet that was destoryed by our suns magnetic field, or it's Jupiter.

You really shouldn't be questioning Waspie on his education, he should question yours. You should not disregard his statements, we should disregard yours.

Actually, you start out wrong.

It is me!

#37    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:13 AM

And I might be too.

Attraction and the poles are what I'm thinking of.  Positive/Negative attracts and Positive/Positive repels.

Edited by greggK, 03 January 2010 - 02:16 AM.

It is me!

#38    Horrendus Formidonis

Horrendus Formidonis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:55 AM

So instead of the Nibiru crashing into the sun's magnetic field, the north pole equivalent of the sun reacted with the south pole of Nibiru, bringing them together? Is that what you're saying?

First of all, gravity would be the force responsible for that. Secondly, a planet would be "absorbed" by a star if the two crashed. Most of the mass from the planet would be destroyed by the star. The tiny ejects would quickly be brought back to the star by its gravity. A planet large enough to have surviving ejecta form our solar system` would be massive. Truly massive. For the ejecta from the planet hitting the sun, even assuming all of the ejecta avoided being destroyed, would be massive. If 95% of the planets mass was destroyed, and 2 percent was emitted as radiation, that leaves only 3% of the original mass of the planet. The thing would have to be bigger than a red giant!

#39    jholland

jholland

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:30 AM

greggK hurts my brain >.<

He also said, "The man who says, 'I may be wrong,' is always right; the man who says, 'I am certainly right,' is always wrong.  To avoid a fight is not cowardice, and to fight with the assurance of victory is not courage.

#40    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:03 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 31 December 2009 - 06:42 AM, said:

What Nibiru is a sun now? Geez, all you fringers get your story straight!
Possibly Nibiru is a brown dwarf or not. I heard it had two moons and two planets though they may be artificial. Anyway could one of these satellites be Hyperborea?

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#41    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:01 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 03 January 2010 - 10:03 AM, said:

Possibly Nibiru is a brown dwarf or not. I heard it had two moons and two planets though they may be artificial. Anyway could one of these satellites be Hyperborea?

I believe you could be right.  If you have ever studied Pliny the Elder, there are fascinating things that he says.  That gets into the use of gold as a protection from the rays of the sun.  Though Hyperborea is said to be a myth, it is more real to me than some of the tales that we know to be true.

It is me!

#42    Horrendus Formidonis

Horrendus Formidonis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:10 PM

You know what else is a myth? I'll give you a hint: It's either a very large planet, or a very small star.

Seriously, is there anything you don't believe in?

Also, exactly what parts of the sun's radiation does gold protect against? UV radiation? Microwaves? Neutrinos?

#43    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:44 PM

View PostgreggK, on 03 January 2010 - 09:01 PM, said:

I believe you could be right.  If you have ever studied Pliny the Elder, there are fascinating things that he says.  That gets into the use of gold as a protection from the rays of the sun.  Though Hyperborea is said to be a myth, it is more real to me than some of the tales that we know to be true.
The things that stand out for me are 1) Starfire, ritual blood, not sacrificial but menstrual, used to prolong life or activate superconsciousness. When Nibiru left its closest proximity access to it was lost so they needed a replacement 2)alchemy and ormus gold. 3)This we know was passed through the line from Ahkhentaton to the Hyskos and later hebrews. So israelites/hebrews were keepers of the sacred knowledge and preserved it to the time of the Qumran community. It may be the same as Gnosis and also have been practiced in Egypt, Greece and later Persia. 4) Is there any thing in Pliny's writings about the pole shift and the Sun rising from the west to set in the east. That would lend strong credence to Veliskovians school if found.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#44    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:19 AM

View PostShannons_Reality, on 03 January 2010 - 10:10 PM, said:

You know what else is a myth? I'll give you a hint: It's either a very large planet, or a very small star.

Seriously, is there anything you don't believe in?

Also, exactly what parts of the sun's radiation does gold protect against? UV radiation? Microwaves? Neutrinos?

Posted Image

That star is 800 times the size of the sun.  Our sun and solar system moves at just a couple of hundreds of thousands of miles an hour through space.  Nothing is stationary in space. And probably nothing has been since the big bang, because you know Einstein's formula that says anything put into motion in a vacuum will stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force.
Oh, and you forgot to mention one type of radiation; infrared.  What happens when you trap infrared radiation on earth?  

Posted Image

The greenhouse effect.  And a planet revolving around a very massive sun would need something to reflect the infrared radiation from that sun to keep the planet cool.  And maybe some of the scientist on the planet invented a way to make gold a fine particle that you could spray in the atmosphere, but they ran out of gold and their planet was burning up.  
The massive sun may have been Nibiru and it could be this solar system's companion star.  But, in 1983 our sun's companion star was named 'Nemesis.'
http://www.nineplane...po.html#planetx
The only proof they have of 'Nemesis' is the extinction events on earth.  When is this 'death companion' going to return?  In about 25 Million years.

Edited by greggK, 04 January 2010 - 12:20 AM.

It is me!

#45    Horrendus Formidonis

Horrendus Formidonis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:35 AM

Wow, a discussion with you is a wild goose chase.

Exactly what does the relative speed of the sun compared with a larger star have to with anything?

Gold as a small particle used to imitate the greenhouse effect, huh? First, our sun has no companion star, and Nemesis, like Nibiru, is fictional. Secondly, there are plenty of things in our atmosphere that we need to keep the Earth at a stable temperature. Ozone absorbs the Ultraviolet radiation, and the small amounts of ultraviolet that make it through hit the ground. The ground absorbs the ultraviolet, and releases ultra red radiation, which is prevented from escaping by many small particles. That's not protection from the sun.

You have neglected to answer one very important question. WHAT is Nibiru?

Is it a star? A planet orbiting a companion star? A planet? You have claimed it is all three. You need to make up your mind. And tell us straight out, and not try to confuse those who disagree with you, like you have been.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users