Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Unknown Government Involvement...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 June 2001 - 03:00 AM

Monday evening, my friend and I were traveling home when I noticed a train ahead at the train tracks.  The tracks that it was on were abdandoned for nearly twelve years, and were never properly tied together making them severly unstable.  The train was completely black and had no marking on them.  We pursued the train for quite a ways, then stopped when the engine from the train disconnected and began to push the cars the rest of the way into the airport.  From here on out we could no longer follow, but I did see it go a little further then suddenly turn the lights off.  The train for all practical purposes vanished.  My question is simple, has anyone ever heard of the Government transporting anything in trains to airports in completely black train cars?  If so, can anyone give me a clearer image of what traspired?
FarvLarion

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#2    Jamie

Jamie

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 June 2001 - 06:06 PM

FarvLarion,

I havent heard about the black traines in perticular, but I have definetly heard about the government transporting secret things by train, semi, and plane.  You probably were witnessing a top secret government train.

JAMIE

#3    Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2001 - 01:23 AM

I agree with Jamie. God knows what this crazy government is hiding behind our backs, but I'd be open to other pocibilities for what it was that you witnessed (if you can think of any, that is).

#4    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 03 July 2001 - 10:56 PM

:o  It not only could have been top secret Gov't, but also private people as well.  I think that more people should go and check it out.  I, if I were to do it, would go to the nearest ( rumored )       underground bases, above ground bases, whatever I could find, and stake it out.  You would be surprised at the level of information you could get by just seeing it all for yourself.  They are usely extremely open about their activities, whether they be of civil nature or not, primarily because people take the Gov't at face value.  This, America, is supposedly a country that we run, but I ask you too think about that, is it really??  Or do we just get numb amoungst our own comfortableness, assuming that someone, somewhere else is taking care of the nitty gritty??  They, assuredly, are; but is it always in our best interests??  I think that everybody has a duty here, not just me or the next guy, but everybody, take back what is ours, either by birthright, or by the sweat and hard work it has been to become ours.  Just take it back,  Teresa   :-*

#5    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 04 July 2001 - 09:58 AM

UHHH...O.K.!!!

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#6    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 July 2001 - 03:11 PM

:(  Did you not understand that?

#7    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 04 July 2001 - 03:24 PM

I have heard of black helicopters and apparently they have something to do with the New world Order F**KS.

X

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#8    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 July 2001 - 03:34 PM

:o  Well, I just say, go out and find the answers firsthand.  Now please, no revolution or anything, I just think that people really need to see these things for themselves.

Teresa    :-*

#9    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 05 July 2001 - 10:32 AM

Teresa

What I meant was: whats mine? and how do I take it back?

As far as staking out an installation, how would you do that? You see I was in the military for 5 years, and at each entrance of the base there are checkpoints like gates and gaurds etc etc. You could literally stand at the entrance and still not see anything worthwhile. On no installation anywhere in the world are you going to be able to see something secret by looking in from the gate. So that leads to infiltrating, does it not? Personally I feel I have too much to lose if I get caught, so I'll stay at home watching the "Simpsons"

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

#10    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 July 2001 - 02:03 AM

:-*  To each his own, right, Homey!!!?? ;)

#11    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 06 July 2001 - 11:42 AM

Thats right Teresa :)

#12    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts