Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Unknown Government Involvement...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Lori Cordini

Lori Cordini

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 July 2001 - 11:27 PM

I think one must be very careful in assigning too much of the cabalic activity to the "government" that most folks relate to.  The covert activities are not of the "known and recognized" government.  The pseduo-government who works the strings is so interwoven into the private sector, the political realm and the agencies of the military that no one really knows which thread to pull to unravel the massive and uncontrolled web that has manifested.  President Eisenhower warned the American people of the web being woven in the 1950s, no one listened, and now the web has become so big and so vast and so enpowered that one wonders if there is any hope of finding the RIGHT THREAD to unravel the destruction, power and greed that "control" world-wide affairs.

#17    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2001 - 08:37 PM

After some time of watching as that railroad track has been used quiet often, I noticed that there is a gate that ran over into the airport property, and one small single track ran over to where the old military compound was.  Although, the socalled abandoned military lot is not so abondoned as they would like us to thinkl.  I am beginning to believe that this is one massive web as you pointed out Lori.  I couldn't get that much of a view through the fogged windows, and after all I was chased out of there.

#18    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 August 2001 - 01:18 AM

Lori
Perhaps your right, this may not be the Government hard at work here.  This may not even have anything at all to do with them.  The way that it looks, it just is too civilian in nature.

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#19    ChrisStrickler

ChrisStrickler

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 August 2001 - 07:34 AM

How come everything "top-secret" is always visualized as being black? My father worked in the USAF as an electrical engineer on a missile guidance system. He told me that when "newer" recruits came out they expected everything to be black, because, well its intimidating.

Entire cultures have been raised with the black = bad culture, ie westerns of the 50's and such. The bad guy always wore black. Ghost stories; The Black Dog that follows someone home, the Lady in a Black Dress standing on some underused rotting bridge somewhere, etc.

The F117A Fighter was actually painted in a light brown mottling on top, and light blueish grey underneath to make it that much harder to see from the ground. The B1 Bomber is painted in much the same way, depending on its deployment location.

Maybe, what you saw was a private corporations train, or a train that was _made_ to draw attention to itself, to distract you, and people in general, from what was really going on?

"I see a red door, and I want it painted black,
No colors anymore, I want them to turn black"
Rolling Stones - Paint it Black

Chris

#20    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 24 August 2001 - 07:47 PM

A lot of reasons things are white or black, is for symbolism, some for disguise.  With clothes, I believe since brides wore white to symbolize purity, women wore the opposite, for death, as with funeral dress.  A black dog is also harder to see(he can sneak up on you in the dark). A dull black painted plane would be hard to see at night, and not reflect light. IMHO

Nora

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#21    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 August 2001 - 08:24 PM

Good point, but idealistally (SP?) black tends to blend into the night.  But more than that, a black train may not look all that out of place, for there are train systems that use black cars and engines, but they do put their name of the train line on the side.  And I don't know who would actually use a train track that is literally falling apart, rustic, not properly bolted together, ect..

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users