Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has this happened to anyone....

cherry23

Some time last year I had a dream (the kind where you are woke but can't move). Just to give you some background information: I have had these dreams since an very early age and it is like being stuck. I usually can shake my head to snap out of them. Problem is when I have them I can never just go back to sleep because I fall into the same exact dream so I tell my husband if he feels my fingers moving to wake me up. Now back on topic this particular night I was having one of those dreams and saw this spinning Amber/Orange colored light object (like a laser show), it was going from large to small then back to large again. Also my dream was more of an hallucination because I was able to physically (but it was very hard) lift my head and I also was able to talk ( I asked my husband "do you see that") but he was sleeping and didnt pay me any attention. I tried to look up the object on the internet but couldn’t find out what it was . So one day I was looking on the internet and I notice the exact same thing in my dream in the form of a crop circle. Supposedly it is a Chakra and the color represents the abdomen area. Could anyone offer more information on what this might mean or have had any similar dreams. I have posted the picture of the exact object below:

Martinsell-Hill-19-07-09-L.jpg

P7220376.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cherry23

• Big Jon

• Render

• elemental bender

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some time last year I had a dream (the kind where you are woke but can't move). Just to give you some background information: I have had these dreams since an very early age and it is like being stuck. I usually can shake my head to snap out of them. Problem is when I have them I can never just go back to sleep because I fall into the same exact dream so I tell my husband if he feels my fingers moving to wake me up. Now back on topic this particular night I was having one of those dreams and saw this spinning Amber/Orange colored light object (like a laser show), it was going from large to small then back to large again. Also my dream was more of an hallucination because I was able to physically (but it was very hard) lift my head and I also was able to talk ( I asked my husband "do you see that") but he was sleeping and didnt pay me any attention. I tried to look up the object on the internet but couldn’t find out what it was . So one day I was looking on the internet and I notice the exact same thing in my dream in the form of a crop circle. Supposedly it is a Chakra and the color represents the abdomen area. Could anyone offer more information on what this might mean or have had any similar dreams. I have posted the picture of the exact object below:

Martinsell-Hill-19-07-09-L.jpg

P7220376.jpg

your body wants something form you tahts the chakra of pleasure and want it may mean you wantb a midnight snack (that is also the chakra of food) or to you may want to sozialize

or you body want you to acept some sort of change

it shoudl be one of these

yanno, this dream interpreting things are too tricky to ask about in such a vague manner over the internet.

It's not like anybody on this forum knows you. Knows about your life, your history, your future. The only person who can give meaning to this dream is you.

This figure is a very abstract and commonly known figure..Circles..fractals. It's not something outrageous for your mind to conceive during sleep.

It can mean a number of things.

I don't even know if you've read about chakras in the past or have any knowledge of them. If you do, the dream might imply you have a blockage somewhere. And if have read about them, you've seen the drawing before and your mind was just recapturing for you during sleep.

If you haven't, again, these shapes are common for our perception. We see shapes in everything..my webcam is rectangular for example.

I don't even know why you're bringing up the crop circle. Maybe you think you have been probed and are now communicating with aliens about circles and chakras for some reason. You apparantly are the chosen one :hmm: (read: you're just like everyone else. Other ppl experience shape dreams also. )

Also, if an image is vague from your dream and then you start looking it up somewhere. It's easy for the brain the trick itself into thinking this is what you saw.

These "information holes" are highly influencable.

Edited by Triade

Thanks everyone for the input. I was just wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing. Also, the shape that I saw in the dream or whatever was exactly like the crop circle and spinning. It also freaked me out when I saw it in the crop circle drawings. I never saw the shape before, not that I could think of. It is such an odd shape I had no way to describe it. When it stated that the shape represents a chakra that is when I started looking into chakras to learn more about them and supposedly they spin too. Also the Amber color I saw represents the lower abdomen/pelvis area. So maybe I will try some Chakra excersises.

Triade, for some odd reason I get the feeling that that name fits your personality. Am I right? I think I am "The Chosen One" :innocent: