Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aicha kandica

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    ayhano

ayhano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:51 PM

My family always told me of a story of aicha kandicha, here's one of my grandpa and his friend; One time they walked both from the market to home when they sawe a very beautifull lady, when they saw here they we're pulled to here and followed here, she kept smiling and had red round eye's after some walking they saw she had hairy feets with hoofs like horse legs, when they noticed she came after them they runned and runned thile they came by a house with dogs and dogs barked and aicha kanidcha runned away while screaming the legend says if she hears dogs barking she runs screaming away.

Do u guys have more information about aicha kandica or now stories, please share them =)

Thank u for reading or eventually posting!

Attached Files

Difficulties come when you don't pay attention to life's whisper. Life always whispers to you first, but if you ignore the whisper, sooner or later you'll get a scream.

Posted Image

#2    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,094 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:34 PM

View Postayhano, on 05 January 2010 - 01:51 PM, said:

My family always told me of a story of aicha kandicha, here's one of my grandpa and his friend; One time they walked both from the market to home when they sawe a very beautifull lady, when they saw here they we're pulled to here and followed here, she kept smiling and had red round eye's after some walking they saw she had hairy feets with hoofs like horse legs, when they noticed she came after them they runned and runned thile they came by a house with dogs and dogs barked and aicha kanidcha runned away while screaming the legend says if she hears dogs barking she runs screaming away.

Do u guys have more information about aicha kandica or now stories, please share them =)

Originally she was a Portugese woman (17th century) who was wandering around in Morocco without a veil and in a beautiful white dress. She fell madly in love with a wealthy man from Safi, and begged him to marry her. All the men went crazy when they saw her walking in her white dress, and called her "countess", or "Kandicha".
She married the man she was in love with, converted to Islam, and changed her name to "Aicha"

But later the story changed somewhat...

Nowadays there are stories of people picking her up when she is standing by the side of the road. At first she appears as a beautiful woman, but then her appearence changes: she gets big saucer shaped eyes and get heavier and heavier. Most people get scared, run out of the car, and when they look back, the woman has disappeared
Some say that she is the ghost of a woman who got murdered when she took a ride with a car, or even that she was that Portugese women who got murdered by men who were carzy in love with her when she was already married.

And here's yet another story about her:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Moroccan-Myth

It looks like an urban legend about a Jinn.

#3    ayhano

ayhano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:20 PM

View Postayhano, on 05 January 2010 - 01:51 PM, said:

thank u very much abramelin :)!

Difficulties come when you don't pay attention to life's whisper. Life always whispers to you first, but if you ignore the whisper, sooner or later you'll get a scream.

Posted Image

#4    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:32 PM

View Postayhano, on 05 January 2010 - 03:20 PM, said:

thank u very much abramelin :)!
It sounds almost identical to 'little red riding hood' Thread

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#5    ayhano

ayhano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:22 PM

View PostSmugfish, on 05 January 2010 - 03:32 PM, said:

It sounds almost identical to 'little red riding hood' Thread

Yeah i am kinda familiar with that story, but thank you =)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users