Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

obscure hobbies

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#31    Janiel

Janiel

Author of Best Signature 2005

• 11,369 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (BurnSide @ Jun 20 2004, 01:58 PM)
dude, guess what i have.

yes, you guessed it. the complete set resident evil 1, 2, 3 and veronica action figures, STILL in their original packaging.

and handcuffs facinate me too, probably for different reasons tho.

do they "facinate" you or is 'cause their shiny lmfao w00t.gif  

Posted Image
гордый фетишйст

#32    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:27 AM

Neither. tongue.gif

#33    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:28 AM

Moe wishes he had fangs. That way, when he bit his lower lip, he would look jazzy and the women would all say "wow! That guy has jazzy fangs."

Then we would go to a fancy restraunt with my new friends but Moe would need extra napkins to wipe his fangs. Otherwise they would get all caked with chunks.

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#34    Janiel

Janiel

• 11,369 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (BurnSide @ Jun 20 2004, 02:27 PM)
Neither. tongue.gif

Both. tongue.gif

Moe wishes he had fangs. That way, when he bit his lower lip, he would look jazzy and the women would all say "wow! That guy has jazzy fangs."

Then we would go to a fancy restraunt with my new friends but Moe would need extra napkins to wipe his fangs. Otherwise they would get all caked with chunks.

they aren't in the way as much as you'd think. they get as dirty as anyonther tooth, so they don't attract any extra crud. as for biting my lip, it's annoying at first 'cause it happens all the time but then you starts being able to avoid it unknowingly, and napikins are no good, you would need to start carrying around hankerchifs(sp?) they are much more "jazzy"

Posted Image
гордый фетишйст

#35    Boff

Boff

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts

• Free Tibet

Posted 21 June 2004 - 01:07 AM

I collect lotr action figures (god help me). I have 15 of them. 3 fotr, 6 ttt and 5 rotk.

All in there packages!!!!

I also collect Samurai swords, and I LOVE movie posters (mainly Scarface ones).

#36    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 21 June 2004 - 02:28 AM

Moe collects weapons also.

Moe has   a katana /wakazashi set , two scottish long swords, a civil war cavalry saber, a muskateer style rapier, a naginata (japanese long spear) two pair of nunchuku, 4 escrima sticks ( Moe loves his escrima sticks) , a ninja sword , wing chun butterfly knives and thats all folks.
  Moe only knows how to use the katana and escrima sticks tho. Alot of the escrima techniques can be applied to some of the swords.  But We are best with sticks. Katana proficiency can take a life time. At this we have a basic understanding of footwork. With the katana, it is  all about footwork.

it's annoying at first 'cause it happens all the time but then you starts being able to avoid it unknowingly

Yes but what do the women folk think of them ?

Edited by moe eubleck, 21 June 2004 - 02:32 AM.

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#37    Janiel

Janiel

• 11,369 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (moe eubleck @ Jun 20 2004, 04:28 PM)
Moe collects weapons also.

Moe has   a katana /wakazashi set , two scottish long swords, a civil war cavalry saber, a muskateer style rapier, a naginata (japanese long spear) two pair of nunchuku, 4 escrima sticks ( Moe loves his escrima sticks) , a ninja sword , wing chun butterfly knives and thats all folks.
  Moe only knows how to use the katana and escrima sticks tho. Alot of the escrima techniques can be applied to some of the swords.  But We are best with sticks. Katana proficiency can take a life time. At this we have a basic understanding of footwork. With the katana, it is  all about footwork.

it's annoying at first 'cause it happens all the time but then you starts being able to avoid it unknowingly

Yes but what do the women folk think of them ?

they LOVE 'em, kinda adds a little "darkness" to me, girls seem to like that.
Kitana's are awsome, been practasing (cant spell today) with them for some time, getting good too...footworks a pain in the @$$ tho...but it all revolves around it...

Posted Image
гордый фетишйст

#38    The Krow

The Krow

Psychic Spy

• 1,275 posts

• Sunspots in the House of the Late Scapegoat

Posted 24 June 2004 - 04:58 PM

I collect snapple caps...the facts are fun!!!

I have morals, they're just subject to revision as the situation dictates.

Myspace...

This Is The Cancer From My Cellular Phone
That Emits Radiation Which Destroys My Brain
This Is The Cancer From My Television Screen
Which Reports The Danger While It Does The Same
So Can We Free Ourselves, From The Threat Of Death

Posted Image

#39    The Cheat

The Cheat

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

• awesome arm-cannoned chick of the way best dudes of the console games

Posted 25 June 2004 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (The Krow @ Jun 24 2004, 05:58 PM)
I collect snapple caps...the facts are fun!!!

they are...ya can learn a lot of useless stuff (which is my favorite kind of stuff to learn)

i collect Sobe caps... fun sayings  grin2.gif

Ever dance with a lizard in the pale moonlight?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#40    tendo

tendo

Psychic Spy

• 1,503 posts

• Madness is the emergency exit.

Posted 25 June 2004 - 04:10 PM

the big yellow one is the sun

i have a fancy for weapons as well...at a time i had 2 machetes, 2 throwing knives, and a katana...now, i have 1 throwing knife, and 1 machete...i still have the katana, but the blade is in 2 pieces...i guess i used em too much, or too hard...
also had an extensive gun collection, tho they werent mine, they were my grampas and dads...ak 47, sks, m1 garand (i LOVE these guns), M1 carbine, tek 9 (they suck!), mini 14, 9mm(still have), 30/30(still have), 12g(still have), 22 long rifle(still have), 22 pistol (revolver and auto(still have)), mag90, sawed off shotgun (manditory license included(still have)), thompson...thats about it i think...
my uncle tho, hes got a dealer license, and he has SOOOOO many awesome guns...my fave of which (besides his M1 garand) is his B.A.R. omgosh that things amazing!!! 21 lbs...and...o so beautiful...*sigh* his revolver mags are awesome too...if i listed all of em he has, id be here for a LONG time, so, lets just say if its a revolver, or was used in WW2, he has it, plus some...like this 12 gauge shotgun, it has a flashlight attached to it, u can rest the butt on your bicep, and it has a turret, so u can twist the gun any which way...and ill shut up now

Edited by tendo, 25 June 2004 - 04:14 PM.

#41    zygon

zygon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

• dead men tell no tales

Posted 01 July 2004 - 04:06 PM

unicycling, could be seen as obscure. especially by the looks i get whilst riding around town and the people going 'oooh look at that!' or 'isnt he clever!' or 'mummy that boys only got one wheel on his bike!'
and i also absolutely love spongebob squarepants! i cant wait till the movie comes out in november! WOOO!

My site!
--dont steal...the government doesnt like the competition.
save time, assume i know everything
if you're 555 then im 666
Posted Image

#42    odinsgrl

odinsgrl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

• And you're what? Shocked and disapointed? I'm evil.

Posted 01 July 2004 - 04:10 PM

unicycling, could be seen as obscure.

No way! That sounds like a blast!

Obscure...obscure? Hmmm, I guess mine would have to be, making handburnt Ouija/Spirit Boards. Weird, but fun!

Posted Image

"What are they?"
"Blue demons, eat Christians alive. You're not a Christian are you?!"
Bors-King Arthur

#43    Janiel

Janiel

• 11,369 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (tendo @ Jun 25 2004, 06:10 AM)
the big yellow one is the sun

i have a fancy for weapons as well...at a time i had 2 machetes, 2 throwing knives, and a katana...now, i have 1 throwing knife, and 1 machete...i still have the katana, but the blade is in 2 pieces...i guess i used em too much, or too hard...
also had an extensive gun collection, tho they werent mine, they were my grampas and dads...ak 47, sks, m1 garand (i LOVE these guns), M1 carbine, tek 9 (they suck!), mini 14, 9mm(still have), 30/30(still have), 12g(still have), 22 long rifle(still have), 22 pistol (revolver and auto(still have)), mag90, sawed off shotgun (manditory license included(still have)), thompson...thats about it i think...
my uncle tho, hes got a dealer license, and he has SOOOOO many awesome guns...my fave of which (besides his M1 garand) is his B.A.R. omgosh that things amazing!!! 21 lbs...and...o so beautiful...*sigh* his revolver mags are awesome too...if i listed all of em he has, id be here for a LONG time, so, lets just say if its a revolver, or was used in WW2, he has it, plus some...like this 12 gauge shotgun, it has a flashlight attached to it, u can rest the butt on your bicep, and it has a turret, so u can twist the gun any which way...and ill shut up now

wow that alot of guns...but i would pick a sword over a gun anyday, still don't understand why...

Posted Image
гордый фетишйст

#44    The Nameless One

The Nameless One

Psychic Spy

• 1,025 posts

• (\ /)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Frank The Rabbit: 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:51 AM

Dungeons and Dragons I never grew out of it. Ok go ahead and laugh. grin2.gif

I currently have a 19th level Paladin with Storm Bringer........ grin2.gif  cool.gif  grin2.gif  

One night I ventured to my wooden rocking chair right outside my back porch, and I looked to the sky in the break of twilight, staring into the dark mirror of space, filled with sands of star dust, colossal supernovas and red giants, strings of wormholes and distant planets beyond my grasp. A place where tiny enigmatic hidden black holes tear through the fabric of space and time which, who knows; may lead into other dimensions and perhaps alternate realities. And as I look up at this heavens mirror which my hands can only reach so far through this looking glass, I felt an odd sensation of something looking back staring into my own eyes, staring into a whole other universe of which I new nothing about until I saw my reflection within it, and in that moment I then knew that the key which open the portal doors to parallel worlds was myself.    "The Eyes of the Universe, Chris Landrum"

#45    hunterkiller2001

hunterkiller2001

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

• I said RAR!

Posted 14 July 2004 - 06:07 AM

there's children present..

knowing that, all i can say is it involves rope, and elaborate knots.. and people

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, Speaking on Gun control

--‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts  — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’ — Abraham Lincoln

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users