Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

It Rained Blood but no front page

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Cynical Sounds

Cynical Sounds

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

• "Do you have any evidence for that?"

"there's more to life than evidence. "

......"Get in the ****ing sack"

Dara O'Brien

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:32 PM

View PostLander7, on 15 January 2010 - 01:23 AM, said:

The green algal order Trentepohliales (Chlorophyta) consists of a single family, the Trentepohliaceae, with six genera. These algae are not aquatic, but rather subaerial, growing on humid soil, rocks, buildings, tree bark (Fig. 1), leaves, stems, and fruit. Some species are endophytic or parasitic (Fig. 2), whereas others grow in close association with fungi, forming lichens (Chapman and Good 1983, Chapman and Waters 2002). The cells are uni- or multinucleate, with several parietal chloroplasts that can be discoid or band-shaped, sometimes appearing reticulate. Most trentepohlialean genera develop a filamentous structure that forms either uniseriated, branched, erect tufts (Fig. 3) or laterally coherent, prostrate discs (Fig. 4). Others are highly reduced and produce only a short vegetative filament a few cells in length. Reproduction occurs by asexual quadriflagellate zoospores or sexual biflagellate gametes. (Bourrelly 1966, Chapman 1984, Silva 1982, Sluiman 1989, O'Kelly and Floyd 1990).

Unlike these cells, the ones found in India do not have DNA. They are not the same.

ummmmm yeah its green except in the common circumstances when it associates with fungi of the genera's  Graphis, Graphina, Gyalecta and Opegrapha where their red or orange colouration masks the green.

the no DNA hypothesis (note the word hypothesis)was suggested by Dr. Godfrey Louis after an ethidium bromide based test which suggested a lack of DNA it was never proved as fact and was later to be proved wrong.

here is a copy the report from TBGRI http://web.archive.o...Sampath2001.pdf ........ I know those scientists and there proof crazy isn't it clearly better to based you ideas on faulty and inconclusive science and hearsay

I Don't Know Does Not Mean You're Right

#17    Shush_rules

Shush_rules

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:05 PM

View PostSpend, on 15 January 2010 - 01:32 PM, said:

ummmmm yeah its green except in the common circumstances when it associates with fungi of the genera's  Graphis, Graphina, Gyalecta and Opegrapha where their red or orange colouration masks the green.

the no DNA hypothesis (note the word hypothesis)was suggested by Dr. Godfrey Louis after an ethidium bromide based test which suggested a lack of DNA it was never proved as fact and was later to be proved wrong.

here is a copy the report from TBGRI http://web.archive.o...Sampath2001.pdf ........ I know those scientists and there proof crazy isn't it clearly better to based you ideas on faulty and inconclusive science and hearsay

haha! Told!

"There ain't no heroes no villians, ain't no pleasure in killing, just the smoke from the cap peeling a man with no feeling, Tear Drops and Closed Caskets"

#18    zenfahr

zenfahr

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Location:Center of my universe.... which is located in a bunker in New Mexico.

• "The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn from the Crow"
    -Nobody

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:56 PM

View PostxCrimsonx, on 11 January 2010 - 06:44 AM, said:

You rock. Thankies, I read about It before tis very interesting. Just aslong as those Trentepohlia don't get in my hair. Eeeew icky lil things. Id be the first to run for cover. :ph34r:   :tu:

But it would make you RED!!?

.....Im NOT here.....

My Art Gallery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users