Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija: the wizard session

UM-Bot

Ken Korczak: I recently conducted an amazing Ouija board session with an unusual partner -- a wizard from an alternate dimension -- but there was an unexpected outcome from the session that left me bewildered. Here is how all this came about:

Over the past two decades I have experimented extensively with Hemi-Sync technology developed by consciousness researchers at the Monroe Institute in Faber, Virginia. Hemi-Sync are CDs of recorded sound patterns which contain binaural beats, which supposedly can synchronize your brain wave patterns when you listen to them, thus dramatically enhancing your mental abilities, especially to function in altered states of consciousness.

Hemi-Sync has been shown in independent, replicated and double-blind studies to be an effective partial substitute for the drug fentanyl during surgery.

A few nights ago I was attempting to program an extremely vivid lucid dream, and so I went to bed listening to a Hemi-Sync CD. I had the CD player set on repeat because I wanted to keep the binaural beats going throughout my sleep process.

After about an hour, I still was not asleep, but suddenly felt myself grow numb, and then I began to feel surges of electrical shivers pulsate throughout my body. Still very much awake, I began to experience myself floating away from my body in some sort of second body; I suppose some would call it an astral body.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• thefinalfrontier

• UM-Bot

• UndeadZombie

I wonder about this Vesta Johnson. Could she have been a hallucination? After all, he said that all the staff seemed to ignore her or something.

Interesting, though.

I love stories like this! Even if it was entirely a result of the guy's deluded mind - not that I'm saying it is, you understand.

Edited by Paraweird

i agree that this is an interesting story. ken, did you ever go back later to find out if someone named vesta ever worked at this grocery store? i wonder who vesta could have been?

www.lennonenterprises.com

I hand grazed Wizard for about 20 minutes before I rode today. The air is cool and lows tonight are in the 30s. From the beginning of the evening, Wizard’s body language was tight. He was ticklish and sensitive about grooming and a little jumpy outside- not spooky, just kind of on edge. When we were done, I put him back in his stall with some Alfa Supreme for 30 minutes. I left the Thermatex cooler on him while he ate, hoping that the warm wool might loosen up his cold muscles a little bit.

I longed JR in the indoor arena. Little yellow fellow is feeling FRISKY! He was pretty mellow at first but when he broke from a trot to a canter, he EXPLODED into playful bucks and once again, I felt like a deep sea fisherman wrestling a marlin. I’ll have to tack him up next time if I want a more serious longeing session- he was in a halter today. He trotted a few times over some ground poles and he was very willing and round. Good boy! Our longeing session lasted about 20 minutes, including warmup.

=====================

kitchen dining furniture

rodent repeller

Amazing, I love all of your stories that come from the Ouija. It really makes me wonder about what above and beyond or elsewhere etc.

I have always read Kens storys when they are posted, He is a great story teller wether its true or not but its always interesting,

Sounds lie Ken is merely market testing short stories here prior to submitting a book to be published. This is a common practice I've seen done several times by would-be authors on forum boards. I remember this one guy who had a thread going for 2 years, it was huge, hundreds of pages long with thousands of posts (almost half of them his). He told this unbelievable tale of his interaction with alien life forms and swore it was the truth. Of course people dug and dug for evidence against him. He was a tough nut and extremely intelligent. Of course the more you talk the more you have to remember. He actually had previously published a book on aliens which was found out via poster investigation. I made it a point to post very little in the thread and mostly read. I finally discovered several things that would expose him completely. I sent him a message and told him that if he would admit guilt to me, I would in turn not expose him. He did just that and I kept my word. As far as I know that thread could still be going today (4 years later).

I am by no means putting Ken in this category as he seems harmless. He talks a lot about dreams, etc.. so I guess it doesn't matter as long as he doesn't try to pass this stuff off as nonfiction.

Sounds lie Ken is merely market testing short stories here prior to submitting a book to be published. This is a common practice I've seen done several times by would-be authors on forum boards. I remember this one guy who had a thread going for 2 years, it was huge, hundreds of pages long with thousands of posts (almost half of them his). He told this unbelievable tale of his interaction with alien life forms and swore it was the truth. Of course people dug and dug for evidence against him. He was a tough nut and extremely intelligent. Of course the more you talk the more you have to remember. He actually had previously published a book on aliens which was found out via poster investigation. I made it a point to post very little in the thread and mostly read. I finally discovered several things that would expose him completely. I sent him a message and told him that if he would admit guilt to me, I would in turn not expose him. He did just that and I kept my word. As far as I know that thread could still be going today (4 years later).

I am by no means putting Ken in this category as he seems harmless. He talks a lot about dreams, etc.. so I guess it doesn't matter as long as he doesn't try to pass this stuff off as nonfiction.

Hey, you're right about me. No one is more "harmless" than I am! You got that right. And I'm not "trying" to pass this off as nonfiction -- IT IS nonfiction -- period. If ayone here want's to consider it fiction, that's okay with me. I'm not putting a gun to anyone's head to believe my stories one way or the other. If the vast majority consider this stuff fiction -- that's cool with me.

And yes, I also have heavily participated in "huge" threads here that have gone on for many, many pages, like this one right here:

http://unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=98623

Go there and you will see lots of people calling me a liar and lots worse. I don't blame them. They have a right to their opinions, and I respect that.

Will I get a book out of this -- almost certainly. In fact, the book is done, and I have two publishers who want to buy. I make no apologies for that. I had no idea in the first place that anyone at all would be interested in these stories. But since I started posting them here at UM, I have received more than 4,000 e-mails from people urging me to turn these materials into a book.

And, in any event, what's wrong with anyone using forums to "test stories" that may later become a book? It's a win-win situation for everyone. Again, people are totally free to read or not to read, believe or not to believe, to buy a book or not to buy a book.

If there are self-appointed "truth squads" out there who want to "expose" me or any other author as a fraud, I could care less. As the saying goes: "The only bad publicity is your obituary."

How about posting ouijia sessions a bit more often, I have been to your blog about a year ago or so and read those there, I also enjoyed the others as well,

I say keep em comming man they are interesting to read,

Regards;

TFF

How about posting ouijia sessions a bit more often, I have been to your blog about a year ago or so and read those there, I also enjoyed the others as well,

I say keep em comming man they are interesting to read,

Regards;

TFF

I'm working on it, my friend. So much to do, so few hours in the day!

Man where you in 2009 Ken Korczak? The whole year without reading one of your awesome articles! WB!

Had to register just say that and thanks for your wonderful work!

Man where you in 2009 Ken Korczak? The whole year without reading one of your awesome articles! WB!

Had to register just say that and thanks for your wonderful work!

Hey, I can't tell you how much your kind comments mean to me. I mean, it really makes my day, and then some. Thank you!

Welcome to UM!

Sorry about the column drought -- you just can't believe how up to my eyeballs in stuff I am buried under all the time. Yeesh.

Thanks also to everyone who send so many e-mails -- I hear you all and I'm worKing on it!!

Edited by IronGhost